Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

MahaDevi design

We just switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend. love it so far. easy to segment, create custom workflows, and their customer support has been amazing, getting back to me on all my questions very quickly.

BabyLu+Co

I have been using this app for a few days and so far it is working perfect. Their team is very responsive when I have any questions.

TDC Health and Mobility Shop

Lovely App,really user friendly and in my opinion great. I would recommend it to any business owner

The Tree Stationery & Co. 大樹文房

Very user-friendly, esp for us who are not trained in any eDM design. integration with shopify is supherd. highly recommended.

Esoteric Aroma

This is a great app! Super easy to use and just sent my first campaign with it... we'll see how it goes. Would definitely recommend!

OSTOCARE

Used it ans is very useful, specially the live view of the store, couldn’t find a similar feature elsewhere..

GIBSON GIRL

Made the move from Mailchimp to Omnisend....should have done it ages ago - Omnisend is a much better app with way better customer service.

Start My Car

We just moved over from Shopify, export of current lists was seamless, user interface was great and very simple to follow
definitely recommended
A nice feature addition would be to edit images size within the app

Natural Me Beauty™ © 2019. | All Rights Reserved.

Switched over to Omnisend after MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I am really impressed with the platform and the ability to customize the template.

Emerald Dragon Games

This is a very user friendly app. I will highly consider upgrading to its full potential. Thank you