Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

VBRAVE Cosmetics

It was a bit confusing to use at first but after a little time of playing with it you do get the hang of it.

Splendorize

This is my first time using Omnisend. So far it is very simple to use, very straight forward! I had been looking for an email marketing service that was easy to use, this is it!

BILAK

This app is amazing for email campaign and automated email. The design and editing platform is super easy and clean to deal with. I totally recommend this app.

Sun & Shades Co

So far so awesome. Have done everything I needed from Omnisend, the support team is amazing, they are fast, patient and willing to solve all your questions. Thanks!

OPP Singapore

I used this app to do marketing. It really do it well! And the report&audience part do help me a lot.

EcoLions

I used this app to set up welcome emails and to make an email campaign to send out to subscribers. It was very easy to use and had everything I needed included.

Amorlash

I use this app to help me communicate with customers and keep them up to date with new products and promotions. Very easy to understand and walk through by yourself. thank you guys!

ChicSane

yes . I think this app is very powerful . i will try it . then give feedback properly. it's GOOD....

Glow Society

yesery good, i much like, very fun, good times by everyone, omni i best iunjdsafonan[oA[FOf[oWNFWF[OJNWFF

Beta Lashes

literally the best email campaign app for shopify. Highly Highly Highly recommend. Give it a shot, it's worth it.