Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Tandem

This isn't a very good app if you are not a coder. There were a lot of bugs that prevented certain aspects the templates from functioning correctly. Unfortunately, I was told that their technical team was too busy solving other issues and was directed to a link with CSS and HTML codes to fix it myself. They have a chat option that will try to help, but they are very limited.

BriefsGuy.com

The customer service provided by Omnisend is terrible. I can't recommend this expensive app to anyone. It's not that feature rich and when it started randomly generating discount codes, Valerie at Omnisend couldn't have been any less interested in providing support, instead insisting that I must have the discount code block enabled in a campaign (it wasn't) and not spending any time to understand what the actual issue was. Tried to first fob me off on to Shopify then reluctantly said she would try and speak to the tech team to see if it was "possible to investigate the issue". When I report an issue or have a concern as a paying customer, I expect it to be investigated without question and not with disinterest. Asked how I escalate my complaint and surprise, surprise, they don't even have an escalation process.

Solvang Olive Press

Extremely poor customer service. In comparison to other apps on shopify this app is painful to use. Move on from this one.

December 18, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Seems like there were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, therefore we had to temporarily pause your sending so your sender reputation is not harmed. There is nothing to worry about, as soon as you delete or unsubscribe those old emails, we will resume the sending. You will be able to benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel campaigns and automation messages, segmentation and more!

Lash Excursion

Less than 2% of the emails as getting to my customers. They are all going to spam. Called G-Suites and my account is not blacklisted and emails that are sent through my email directly are fine but sending through Omnisend, the emails are all going to spam. Waste of money if the customer is not even seeing the email marketing. Customer support is lacking.

December 11, 2019

Hello Lash Excursion,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing deliverability issues. We have checked your account thoroughly and it seems the delivery rate is low due to your contacts marking the campaign as spam or unexisting contacts. But no worries, we have a solution for you!
First, you will need to review your list and remove the inactive and unexisting contacts. Then send to the engaged audience who bought or clicked your campaigns recently. You can also target your automation by using the Customer Reactivation workflow and remind your customers to buy the product again after a specific period of time. Katherine will share more details via our in-app chat!

Stockman's Ridge Wines

Never got it to send, said my list was dirty, but no way to upload my hard bounce list. Looks good, also had an outage so missed a key milestone. Support was poor and they couldn't fix the problem.

December 18, 2019

Natural Gut Wholesale

Unfortunately after nearly 2 hours and communicating with their customer service line no one could figure out how to make it work with Shopify. For me Omnisend was a total waste of time and sticking with my Vertical Response platform for all my emailing. Very dissatisfied with Omnisend and sad that even their customer service rep could not figure things out for me.

Top Nutrition and Fitness

DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!!
I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH MAILCHIMP
I migrated to this app when they stopped the shopify integration and now SO MANY of my subscribers don't get the emails and these are subscribers who even put our emails in their VIP list. Not only do they not get the emails but they don't even go to their JUNK OR SPAM
HORRIBLE AND THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES AND THE SUPPORT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT - DO NOT GET THIS APP - ALSO I ONLY SEND ABOUT 1 EMAIL PER WEEK (not everyday like some websites)

November 25, 2019

Top Nutrition and Fitness,

We apologize that we failed to provide the experience you deserve. Upon investigating your account, our Deliverability team detected an issue with the domain you were sending the emails from. The issue is now fixed and your emails should reach your subscribers' inboxes.

Xenia from support is reaching out with recommendations on how to rectify the situation a lot quicker with sending to your most engaged contacts, in order to improve your open rates to the average rates in the market.

Customer success team

Maska

I was using Mailchimp and I decided to switch to Omnisend because I thought it was better for Shopify (note: and it's more expensive). For the past two or three months, my sales have dropped, half of my customers don't get the emails, I had problems with the sync between other small issues. The support changes all the time so you never speak with the same person and every new person answers you a random answer.
I asked to speak on the phone with someone in order to solve all this issues and they have no phone support.
This app was a very poor choice.

November 7, 2019

So sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with deliverability. We have just signed the domain records for you to help you improve deliverability. Katherine will reach out to you today with guidance on how to set those up and other recommendations to improve open rates. We will follow the progress with you, with the right means and actions we will get email deliverability back on track!

KdoStore

I passed 2 hours to make my first campaign and they blocked me. Never had this problem with mailchimp

Positive Science People

I tried to send my first email campaign today - which is time critical - and when I tried to send it, it suddenly said my account is suspended. No information on that during the two hours I worked on the campaign. Also, no way to resolve this except email support. My emails were collected via opt-in, my store is GDPR compliant and running well. What else do they want? No idea. But my campaign for today seems ruined. Can't recommend this business. If you suspend people's accounts, you need better notification and resolution options. This isn't good enough.

October 14, 2019

Hi,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed campaign. Usually, verification of the first campaign takes up to 30min, to ensure your sender reputation is kept intact in case too many inactive emails are spotted on the contacts list.
We made a mistake this time and your campaign was stuck for a much longer period of time. Unfortunately, we cannot undo the campaign sent and can only apologize that you were affected by this issue. We promise better care next time and longer trial period for you to feel the benefits of Omnisend.
Katherine is reaching out to you with more statistics on the campaign sent and our proposal.

We hope to win back your trust!