Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Vagabond Life Shop

The app is great, but it is SO expensive! It is based on your number of subscribers but knowing that your ATC emails are also counted in the total it brings the price up quickly!

April 23, 2019

Happy you like using Omnisend!
So the price depends entirely on the number of contacts you communicate with and it is adjusted based on specific ranges (0-500; 501-1000, etc.) Considering the various features available on our app, such as welcoming and transactional emails, other automations, omnichannel availability, we still offer a very competitive price on the market. You can always check the pricing here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

nyufashion

Really easy to use and navigate, however would be great if the emails from campaigns wouldn't end up in spam...

April 23, 2019

We are happy you like Omnisend, our teams are working really hard to make the tool user-friendly and to add new features constantly.
Sorry, that you had issues with your campaigns. Emails might land in spam if you are just switching the service providers. Please reach out to support@omnisend.com and we will share our recommendations and find a solution for you!
Customer Success Team

Witty Bash

So many bugs in their system. You have to be sure and test every single thing that you automate. Whether it be popups or e-mails, I have found multiple things that make my site/e-mails look unprofessional and when trying to resolve I end up spinning my wheels with them e-mail after e-mail. I am so bummed, because I spent all week merging from Mailchimp to Omnisend and at this point I am not satisfied. Just a heads up to you all -- fact check EVERYTHING multiple times to be sure it works.

April 8, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you experienced issues with setting up. We take customer feedback seriously, as it helps us grow and improve our product and communication. We are planning to hold onboarding webinars, to help customers set up their accounts easier, we will be happy to invite you once the next webinar is scheduled. Meanwhile, we suggest using our in-app chat for better and quicker communication with support, the team will reach out to you to guide you through any remaining questions you might have.
Customer Success Team

Bobby Bambuhu

Nice workflow. However, I struggled with coupon codes and I am not sure I have done it right.

WattsMob

Good. I appreciate the quick deployment but some updates to make to be perfect. Like the date in French format, the translation...

Vivid Rush

This app is ok! I wish it was more simpler than what ppl are saying, but still figuring it out and working with it.

Foudac Store

It's decent looking and pretty intuitive, easy to use, can create good stuff pretty fast, altho it misses a free plan.

9th Inning Tees

Have not used yet. And that's why I only gave three stars

Novahbags Com

I'll update my review as soon as I have used the trial.

Fitness Habit

The app is very easy to use, it generated professional documents.