Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

ElasticWaxCenter

confusing but cool app. Still playing around with it. Hopefully comes to good use

Crown Jewels Boutique

I love the pop-up sign-up window! And I extremely love the live view feature as well! It allows me to see where my viewers are located.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Good UI and fast customer support make this a must-have app for ecommerce. Would be nice to have a few more template options for the pop-up.

KriVal4you

Gute Marketing App. Einfach verständlich und unkompliziert zu bedienen. Etwas teuer aber es ist ok.

Romelle Designs

This app is fairly easy to use. Can't wait to see what it can do for my business in the coming weeks.

La La Land

Omnisend was user friendly for a first-timer like me. Customer support is great! At first sight it is somehow unclear how to stay in control of everything, but I am sure that I'll learn more by experience.

Two Wheels Empire

Good app, but needs some updates. for example on each of workflow page I need to edit Social icons manually each time. it needs to be integrated into the settings so the data is pulled each time with new workflow.

The HeadStrongers

The app is good so far. Just started using it. Hoping for the email marketing campaigns to boost my sales.

4health.co.nz

I am using the app for e-mail marketing. Very easy to use - really enjoying Omnisend. I like how it automatically syncs to your own website to pick up products for the emailing lists.

ARO Essentials

I got this app because I am running Google/Facebook ads and getting a lot of visitors but no conversion or emails collected. With Omnisend's automated email and easy integration, I am capturing more emails which have increased sales. I love this app but my business is too small to afford the paid version and without automation, it's just like any other app. I would love if they have a conversion model or even a subscription model. I am willing to spend money, but only if I'm getting results. Hope this helps!