Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Color Analog

Love this app. Very nice. A bit confusing interface sometimes. Things could be a bit more convenient, but all in all - very useful once you I got used to it and very reliable

Stripes of Grace

Pretty intuitive, but I did have to do a little digging to figure out a few things. Overall I like it a lot.

Alfie Reid

Seems very easy to use and set-up within Shopify. I've used Klaviyo before but this seems to be just as feature rich for less money

VABADAM

Me encanta pero lo malo es que al querer mandar mi primer envío no me dejó porque decía que tenía que pagar.

Fat Bass Tone

Moved to this from Mailchimp. The flows are easy to setup, and to me are the highlight of the Omnisend App. The templates are very retail focused...too much so for us, as we do not want a product photo in the app. The sizes for logo etc...are quite limiting as well. We work around it by using the manual one, which is a bit of work.

Keepgo

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

rpbrothershop

just 4 stars because i don't believe in perfection... well as a tool how they subscribe it's good...the support team very efficient .. didn't try the app enough the tool or ( app ) yet to say if it's working good.... but i can tell it's easy and recommend to try you lose nothing guys

thepiratezone.com

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

Maverick In Motion

Awesome app, use it to automate my email marketing campaigns, easy to use. Would be a 5 star if it was more affordable annually

Bay Pop Shop

I just switched over from MailChimp and sent my first campaign using Omnisend. So far its been a smooth transition and easy to use.