Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Shapeheart Store

I had an issue with the billing : i have added some subscribers (4500) to test the tool for a campaign and then i didn't deleted it. I was charged 60 usd / month for 3 months before realizing i didn't used the service i was paying for. The customer service helped me delete the old subscribers (that i no longer needed) and refunded me for the 3 months overpaid. The app is good for marketing automation.

ELECTROWISH

I new user of this app, it seems good but will see how much it is useful.
till now customer service is very good

Elle-&-Shine-

so i just added this app, can't give 5 stars yet, as I'm not sure how it will help me, customer service has been great as somethings got a little confusing for a person who doesn't have great computer skills., you need to be patient in figuring out your template and design . overall so far so good!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, sincerely hope your journey will only be positive continuing further. Feel free to always reach out to the support team, that's what we are here for - to answer all your questions and help you to quickly master the Omnisend platform!

A Little Pillow Company

So far so good. Really like the ease of making a new campaign. Very intuitive. Still learning how to make segments and use them but I feel sure they will open up new opportunities for us. The only hiccup I've found so far is in using a new signup form. My hope was that I could use a sign-up form (for an event) to go directly into a particular segment (those people who will be attending the event) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Doesn't seem to work if the person has already signed up for something previously. I used my own email address to try and the new event signup form just said I was already on the list. When I went to my segments, it didn't show that I had signed up for the event at all. I guess it can't duplicate? I suppose I get why but sure did put a cramp in my main reason for choosing Omnisend (i.e. the signup options). Ah well. I guess I will have to figure out some manual work-around. Too bad too because that would be an incredibly useful function!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for such detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it! Actually, we think we found a workaround where you can tag the contacts that subscribe using your event form. The tag should also be added for the contacts that are already subscribed! Xenia from support is reaching out to you with a detailed guidelines on how to achieve this :)

Lifestyles Coffee

i used this app for my email retargeting campaign, super easy to use great platform only took maybe 15 minutes to create my first one!

le Thé Chic

This is a good app. I finally learned how to use it (myself, indeed, despite that i needed help). But people at customers service chat should be much more knowledgeable. Seems like they don't know very well about all app functions and how they work.

July 26, 2019

Hi Daria, thank you for your valuable review. Apologies for not the best support experience, let us turn things around for you! We have reviewed your conversations and seems that you are struggling a little with the cross-sell automation. You are right, there is a way to have it function retrospectively, our team leader Katherine will reach out and guide you through.

Home Decor and Safety

I just signed up with Omnisend and I had a few questions. The 24/7 support was there to answer my questions and everything is great. It's still early for me to rate the app but thus far everything is great.

The Stove House

I use this app to remind my clients about servicing and new products. It's easy to use once you have played with it for a while.

DE SANTOS LLC

Easy to understand, get the hang of it right away, easy to customize and make it your own look even with template, saved me tons of time. Would like to make the image quality rendering better, and modify the templates to be a bit cleaner.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for your sincere feedback, we will pass it on to our product team. If you feel the image quality issues could be related to a bug, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@omnisend.com and we will take a look!

LAVA LINGERIE

I used this app to send my first email campaign. Was effortless and easy to use. Very well designed app