Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

TheFrozenBear

not sure, but for my first test, it work nice even im using free plan, recomment, not bad, ez to use

XOCA

We used other platforms like MailChimp for other projects before and moved to Omnisend because it offers more functionality. So far we experienced great customer service and it seems like a solid and spot on solution for our small to medium size businesses.

Dapper Designs

Very easy to setup! This has helped us stay up to date with so many customers. Thank you to Ominsend for making this so easy to use!

NALÈ

Absolutely love this app! It is a must have for business owners that want to build a community and engage their customers!!!

Skirt Society

Love this app! Have used it several times in the past, ended my subscription because I thought Shopify would be better. I was wrong! So happy to be back! Love the templates and the customer service is super helpful and fast!

Caiyah

This review is based mainly on customer support. Only signed up in the last 24hours and have had a small issue with email verification but it was sorted out via live chat. Lots of youtube tutorials are available to help but the live chat crew are very responsive and, at least for myself, gave me the exact answers and guidance for everything I needed. At this moment I'm very happy with what this company provides - I read a lot of reviews and if your not sure go read some too but so far so good.

Spray Couture

I just started using Omnisend. The pricing is great and the features are so easy! Very affordable and easy for first time users.

Marc Ocean

great support team and a simple and efficient product!

Cyrus Rugs

Easy to use once you get the hang of things. Love the idea of linking to Google and Facebook. Mass Marketing made easy !

handigzo.nl

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!