Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Fair Shade

Awesome and very Helpful.. Can't wait to see how it improves traffic and purchases on our site!!!

Lulu Max

Great product, easy to navigate and fulfilled the need.

Elderbrook Studios

Love this app! It makes running a marketing campaign easy, the reports are great. The support is incredibly quick. I would definitely recommend this app. very happy with it.

Deraktive Wear

This a great app! Easy to use and just what I was looking for in a marketing app.

My store and Soundest goes hand-in-hand!

Anecigs

We switched to soundest after frustration with a larger email marketing platform. This app is so easy to use and we love the reporting and the support team. There is not always someone live to chat with but they do a great job on responding and answering questions. We love the real time integration with shopify. Very satisfied!

The Wicked Good Candle Company

Great very easy to set up and they have gone over and beyond to help me.

Oorr

Really easy to use (even for a techno-cripple like me), effective, and great support. Highly recommended.

Bajaao

Great App!
Simple to use. No need to know html coding, just simple drag and drop editor.
Value for money pricing plans!

Red Beard Sailing

They make you pay per month for premium features, but if you're a small company that sends 1-2 newsletters a month this is perfect. Way nicer looking and easier to use than MailChimp. They have a customer for life from me!

Prnuniforms

Still waiting on results and the second automated email to go through... but as far as functionality - this was absolutely great. Easy to modify the template and great for those of us who want to customize the layout and features. And to top it off... the responsiveness by customer support was EXCELLENT.