Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Goxcase

I used the trial version of this app. I think they done a fantastic job at creating rules and interface/UI. However they didn't pay attention to how email system work. You will ruin your domain reputation if you use them as they source all emails from the same IP address (which means all your emails to customers will end up in JUNK folder). They have no solution for this and thus the whole concept behind email marketing/automation rules they have is useless for businesses.

Goldpaint Photography

Limited services and support for businesses using 'Buy Button' only. If you do not have a regular Shopify plan, you cannot trigger automation or create sign-up forms on your website. Very disappointing.

Fragrance202

DON'T Wate your time with this, very bad service, look elsewhere for a better app. A complete waste of my time.

Vintagepillowsstore

They have very low open rate!! I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE!! MY EMAIL IS GOING SPAM!!! THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!

Moringa Rose

It wont let me send emails due to having a hotmail account. It keeps telling me i need to get a new account which isnt going to happen

The Proud Republicans

I had used this app for nearly 10 months and had an 80% Off subscription. Then, out of nowhere, a customer service representative decided to cancel my subscription and revoke my access to the app. This occurred just 1 day after I made my monthly payment. Essentially I paid $300 for a month's worth of services and my subscription was taken from me (For no reason) and I haven't gotten my money back or the ability to renew my subscription.

Empress Organics

I thought this was a great app, I spent so much time creating my campaigns only to have the price raised every month. Don’t use this app or waste your time it’s a rip off and they increase the price each month. When I first signed up I agreed to $29 a month then the following month they raise the price to $40 without my knowledge after that they raised it to $60. I didn’t add any more emails or do nothing different to have these price hikes then they tell you oh we’ve added new features that’s why we raised the price. No thank you save your time and money. They also will have you create a positive review the first week then raise the price on you so don’t follow these reviews that’s only one day of service, I had a five star review before this post so it’s all propaganda. Read the one star reviews first this company is a scam.

Posh Fashion Gals

They Have a ridiculous payment cancellation method, after uninstalling the app you have take days to cancel the contract and credit card billing.

Media Revive

Works fine until they randomly suspend your account without letting you know that it was suspended or why. There is a contact support button in two locations that doesn't work. Hours and hours of work just down the drain.

Pawlee's

I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.