Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

FLEX-N-FLEX

Very bad customer service and support is sucks they never reply. I had issue sometime each customer get 200-300 auto emails I got so many complaint from customers they complaints about it due to this issue we see lot of our customers unsubscribed the newsletter....I contacted to tech support so many time and they never ever replied or resolve the issue. I just canceled the subscription and i had balance on SMS account they refused to refund that...Very bad experience never use this app again!!!

April 21, 2020

We apologize for the issues you experiences.
We can see you reported deliverability issues a couple of months ago. Our agent Arina shared some best practices that you could follow to improve it - frequent campaign sending, improving the content as well as targeting the specific contact groups with your newsletters to have better engagement. We are upset to hear you have not received our recommendations. We are here to help, and we believe we can resolve all the issues with your cooperation, Xenia has reached out to you.

smart pattern making

Review Update 4-23-20
Support just told me that they will not fix the problem because they test it on their end and it works for them. What this tells me is that they do not care about you.

This is just a way to hide their software problems and just keep saying the same thing over and over as robots and nothing is fixed.

To finalize it all, this time they said to me via chat, buy or use another computer maybe that will work but we will not fix anything.

You do not have a sales rep that can take care of your account but instead, they have chat assistants that have no experience or are incapable of fixing any problem with the software.

I am tired of your nonsense responses and unwillingness to fix the problem on your software.

Users of this app, if they are not willing to fix any problems you face while using this app why in the world would you pay or keep paying them for a service that is not working as it should?

-----------------------------------
Review Update 4-15-20.

I followed up on all the steps you mentioned below 3 times and still, it does not work.

We should be able to check the emails that were sent to clients without any issues. Do not let the app to use our client ip address and say that it is a customer viewing our site when they are not. That is a bad coding or bug in the software.

also, you never see what the customer put in their cart it just says it sent an email but you can not see what products they added on the email when they sent the email to the customer. We should be able to see what product was put on the email when we click emails sent to costumers.
---------------------------------------

Be warned users of this app. The live view does not display actual users' name and it uses different IP addresses with different names which are not your clients. I have tested this app in the default browser and subscribed to several forms that I created using our default browser google chrome.

After, explaining 20 times the problem, showing them screenshots of me browsing our site and then going back to the dashboard to check the live view to see who was on our site at that minute I found out that it displayed me, as one of our existing clients browsing our site when in reality the client was not browsing our site and it was using one of our client's IP address instead of my own IP address and displayed me as one of our existing clients browsing the site.

They have told me to clear up my cache, my browser history, go incognito, subscribe as incognito etc...but even after having done all that 5 times they still can not explain why is displaying me as an existing client browsing our site when in reality it was me the one browsing out site at that moment and minute.

Test it yourself now and let me know if that is happening to you as well.
This is frustrating and not a reliable way to check real visitors on your site.

Best,
Tom

April 16, 2020

We are upset to hear you had a disappointing experience, let us make it right!
If you click into an email you sent to your customer, you might be recognized as your customer. Nothing to worry! Cleaning cache and cookies fully, not clicking on your customers' emails and starting fresh on your store will resolve the situation.
Xenia from our support team will help you out with the steps; we are positive this issue will be resolved soon.

Bedazzled Closet

I've been contacting the support team for so many times but no one responded to me at all. But they said their help is available 24/7. Where is the help now when I needed it.

March 30, 2020

Hello Bedazzled Closet,

We are available 24/7, and you can reach us via the in-app chat on the Omnisend app, find the chat bubble on the left bottom corner. Usually, customers get a response within a few hours.
It seems like you may have sent us an email that was not delivered. But we are here to help, reach out via the in-app chat, and we will solve any issues you are having.

MatchaBotanicals

Terrible experience! A copycat of Mailchimp without some important features like HTML or CSS integration. Probably it’s great in automations, but what’s the need of these automation if you can create only ugly emails

March 6, 2020

Hello MatchaBotanicals,

Sorry you feel this way about our tool. Xenia actually reached out to you with the different ways you can use HTML block in both, campaigns and automation. Please explore and let us know if this would work for you. More, we are expanding the variations of templates you can use for your emails all the time, so more are on the way. We appreciate your feedback.

Avarcas 101

I used Omnisend for over a year, pricing is great, but there is no html or css integration, no way to customize the mobile version, logos and images look oversized and there is no way to fix it. Also when enabling the 2-step verification, the confirmation button is red and there is no way to change it. Customer support replies quickly but with no solutions and prescripted answers.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us.
Our technical team has already reviewed your case, indeed this area could be improved, therefore the development team has also been involved. Katherine is reaching out to you with the results the technical team was able to get as well as with a possible workaround to get the best solution at this point. Thank you for your patience, we will resolve this.

Isaboe

Like the look of this app, however, after two hours of trying to set up, I give up. Not every easy to understand for a new user and thought it could link better with your store to be more automated or you could choose what you wanted. Most need you to input a product for a campaign, what a pain. Needs to have a tutorial to help you set up each campaign the first time. just way to hard to figure out on your own

March 3, 2020

Sorry to hear you went through such troubles setting up.
We truly value your feedback, thank you for taking the time to write the review. The teams are already working together so we could provide improved training materials to our customers in the future for easier setup and use of our product.

Tandem

This isn't a very good app if you are not a coder. There were a lot of bugs that prevented certain aspects the templates from functioning correctly. Unfortunately, I was told that their technical team was too busy solving other issues and was directed to a link with CSS and HTML codes to fix it myself. They have a chat option that will try to help, but they are very limited.

BriefsGuy.com

The customer service provided by Omnisend is terrible. I can't recommend this expensive app to anyone. It's not that feature rich and when it started randomly generating discount codes, Valerie at Omnisend couldn't have been any less interested in providing support, instead insisting that I must have the discount code block enabled in a campaign (it wasn't) and not spending any time to understand what the actual issue was. Tried to first fob me off on to Shopify then reluctantly said she would try and speak to the tech team to see if it was "possible to investigate the issue". When I report an issue or have a concern as a paying customer, I expect it to be investigated without question and not with disinterest. Asked how I escalate my complaint and surprise, surprise, they don't even have an escalation process.

Solvang Olive Press

Extremely poor customer service. In comparison to other apps on shopify this app is painful to use. Move on from this one.

December 18, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Seems like there were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, therefore we had to temporarily pause your sending so your sender reputation is not harmed. There is nothing to worry about, as soon as you delete or unsubscribe those old emails, we will resume the sending. You will be able to benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel campaigns and automation messages, segmentation and more!

Lash Excursion

Less than 2% of the emails as getting to my customers. They are all going to spam. Called G-Suites and my account is not blacklisted and emails that are sent through my email directly are fine but sending through Omnisend, the emails are all going to spam. Waste of money if the customer is not even seeing the email marketing. Customer support is lacking.

December 11, 2019

Hello Lash Excursion,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing deliverability issues. We have checked your account thoroughly and it seems the delivery rate is low due to your contacts marking the campaign as spam or unexisting contacts. But no worries, we have a solution for you!
First, you will need to review your list and remove the inactive and unexisting contacts. Then send to the engaged audience who bought or clicked your campaigns recently. You can also target your automation by using the Customer Reactivation workflow and remind your customers to buy the product again after a specific period of time. Katherine will share more details via our in-app chat!