Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wicked Cushions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is got to be probably the world's most limited CRM software I have ever seen.

First, they do not have embedded forms, only pop ups and landing pages.

Second, you need to use an app called privy to create an embedded form.

Third, privy sends your contacts to a list, BUT SINCE THEY DECIDED TO FREAKING REMOVE " LISTS" , YOU CANNOT EVEN CREATE A CUSTOM LIST ANYMORE FOR YOUR CONTACTS!

4TH, they charge exactly like klaviyo for what? what functionality do you guys have that klaviyo does not have?

To summarize, they have a good interface design, and THAT IS ALL.
I wish I had never made the move from klaviyo to here, its worth sucking up the horrible design interface on klaviyo but at least enjoy all the functionality they have.
The limits on this app are embarrassing.

August 13, 2019

We are so sorry you experienced so many issues... You are right, since we moved from lists to smart segments, some of the 3rd party apps still have not updated their integrations. It took us time to hear out all our customer concerns, we have now thought of a temporary solution until the permanent fix is done. Xenia from support will reach out to you with the details.
Thank you for all the feedback, we will make sure our product team is aware of it, so we could make great improvements with forms. As for the pricing, scaling with Omnisend is cheaper than with Klaviyo and we offer omnichannel experience, which lets you communicate to your customers via Facebook messenger, Push notifications, Whatsapp and more!

Random Cart

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 1 day

The support was very helpful but this app is a disaster. Always received my tested emails in spam folder. Useless.

April 14, 2019

Terribly sorry to hear about the issues you had. Test emails might land in spam due to the TEST title used in the messages. Great news, we are trying different techniques to ensure this is no longer an issue. Please reach out to our Support team, we are here to help 24/7. We will check the issue and try different methods for you to reach the best results!
Customer Success Team

Seamstress Fabrics

Location Australia

So I installed this app after having some positive feedback from another merchant. However it said free to install, but no where did it say monthly plan until after I installed and clicked further. Disappointed really, I'm happy to pay as long as Omnisend is upfront about it.

The Finicky Filly

Limited capabilities (I'm used to Mail Chimp) and poor customer service. I had a time sensitive manner and they rudely responded to me and then fell silent in the middle of our conversation. I immediately asked for options/suggestions for help to correct the issue and was left with no answer or reason for the silence. Customer service to our clients is incredibly important to us, and this caused a delay in that.

Update: 10 minutes later I got an answer. Granted, the response didn't answer my question but explained that they had to go help other clients with an update in Europe. I added that it would have been nice to have it communicated to me that they were working on a response and helping other customers in the meantime - which is completely understandable. Instead, I got a defensive comment in regards to this review. She repeatedly told me how busy they were. Before she offered me the help I was requesting, I was asked to change or edit this review. So here is the edited review per Veronika's request. I was prompted again after receiving my answer.

I added a star because they did finally give me the option to resend an incorrect email which I appreciated and all I wanted in the first place. I was willing to pay for a day to resend the email, but will not be continuing with this service.

Spartan Progear

Location India

The app is easy to use but unfortunately, the abandoned cart mail goes to the promotions tab in gmail. No wonder I didn't see any conversions. Ideally the mail must land on the inbox.

Natures Healing Crystals

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app - great service - absolutely horrible templates

Real Tee

You can't do anything without upgrading your plan, what a waste!

Shevoila

can't modify the HTML, which is severely limiting our ability to optimise and & Limited Segmentation.

Metju

Location Spain

not impressed. very slow in results as well

Tono a Tono USA

Difficult to understand. The app dont get my new customers.

1 3 Next