Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Evideoclub 2

Update: Paulius, Customer Success Manage got in contact with me and explained that since I asked for a refund the next day I can actually get one. I have updated to 3 stars since Paulius restored my faith in soundest and made me reconsider maybe giving them another shot later. If the things I mentioned are fixed I will also consider giving the full 5 stars since overall the app has very nice features.

I would have given the 3 stars they deserve but they decided not to refund me because I asked for the refund the day after they charged me for a service I haven't used. So keep in mind if one month you decide to stop using the app and you get charged they will tell you tough luck, we don't care that you won't be using the app so no refund.

Now the app has many flaws. One of the flaws that I disliked the most was that many times you can't center certain content. To give an example, if you use the product picker and you ask the app to center the "buy now" button then some of the details like the description won't center so basically it will look out of place.

They also have a "handy" discount widget in which you have a section to give a discount to customers. Now the app will create some random discount code to send to customers and that is what I hate. Why can't I choose a specific code such as "Holidays2016"? Even if Shopify doesn't allow this then let me create the discount and have the widget show whatever code I want. But nope you must use whatever code is created such as "hja67pou" pretty right?

The boost campaign is kind of handy but their plan allows only 60,000 thousand emails so basically boosting a campaign will make you consume about 1.75 times the amount of subs you have.

With the email limitation and the other issues I would just recommend you to use a service like mailchimp that at least has unlimited emails so you can send as much as you want without worrying about the cap. Also I just can't trust a company that won't refund you because you did not stop the charges before the due date. I haven't received a service and I won't use it but you want to keep my money? I guess they don't have many customer and must keep as much money as they can.

IMO stay away from this company.

Healthy Audio Hypnosis

Simple to use, very user friendly. I've wanted something like this for a good while, but no one product did it all - until now. Pleased I found it!

Note added 13 December. Unfortunately I found that if any of your customers are using Norton Virus protector this site is flagged as a Phishing Site when using the scratchcard template. I advised Soundest and was advised I would get a reply about this in 24 hours. Four days later I asked them again, and was advised that the issue had been passed somewhere else and I would be advised in due course!

I stand by my initial comments, but this is clouding my opinion. Do not use the Scratchcard template until it is fixed. Norton blocks the site and it reflects on your site to your customer. At this stage I am only on the 14 days trial,(8 days left) so may look elsewhere in the meantime.

4 Days later I'm told in an email - Final Update! the problem is fixed. And it seems to be so well done on that. I like the product, but the service levels need to be worked on. Final Update indeed. If they would have said - Thank you for taking the time to highlight an issue that could have shown users of our product in a bad light to potentially millions of their customers, The problem has now been rectified. that would have been customer service. And if there had been a by the way we recognize how this could have looked to your customers here is 3 months free premium services for your time and effort, that would have been customer retention. Never mind!!

I will trial this for a few months - solely because Shopify have validated them. I will keep looking elsewhere however. Nice product generally, customer service and response times are lacking.

Spice Quarter Subscriptions

Some features are great like the discount function integrating directly into Shopify discounts. Other features are not so good. I cant set up automation which is very important for our store so we switched. Would reconsider if more features are added.

Singapore Mama

Easy to use but hasn't benefited much from it.

Vintagefleurs

I would love to try it, but it does not support mobile devices. If it becomes mobile friendly we will give it another try.

Trduk1

Great App got used to it thanks ...........

Diamonds Magic

I have used the product for over a year and although the product is sound and useful, support keeps making "improvements" without regard to past time and effort. Most recently they "upgraded" the editor but made all of our previous work wasted as we cannot use previous newsletters as templates or copies to work from, wasting all of our previous edits and content. Not happy.

Bangomango

mailchimp is far better.
server errors all the time

Luxurazi

Really easy and convenient. But very less templates to choose from and restricted customization options.

1 3 Next