Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Fancy Free Hair & Skin Shop

Trying this app out as an alternative to Mailchimp. I like the ease of design with templates. I do wish that GIFs were included in the photo gallery. Other than that, I am sold.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad you like Omnisend! Good news, you can actually add GIFs using the Insert Image function in campaigns and automation. Have more feedback for us? We love customer feedback, please feel free to share it using the feature feedback form on our What's Next page https://www.omnisend.com/whats-next/'
Customer Success Team

Iou-nik french clothing mind

Very useful and efficient tool to manage email campaigns and others. I'm in trial, I don't what's the value in basic plan...

April 23, 2019

Glad you like Omnisend!
On a free plan, you will be able to use various signup forms, send email campaigns, track performance metrics in the reports section... You can find more information about pricing plans here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

PRASLIN

great app so far would recommend .

NebraskaBison.com | Bison Meat, Burgers, and Steaks

Updating my review:
It's really hurting my abandoned cart workflow that I cannot segment my campaign between previous purchasers and new customers. I'm still overall happy with Omnisend, but am frustrated with the lack of this option that I had in MailChimp. I have different messaging for these two segments in Abandoned Carts and do not want to train my loyal customers to just wait for a coupon after abandoning a cart.

************

I've spent the last couple days migrating over to OmniSend from MailChimp and so far I am SO happy to be doing it! It's easy and intuitive to use with a lot of great features! I have high hopes for my new workflows and campaigns to out-perform what I was doing previously.

Automation workflows are really easy to set up, and I love the cancellation trigger. I'm also really excited to check out the Facebook & Google Audience Syncs, although I haven't quite gotten that far yet. I'm expecting that to be a great feature though.

Just a couple things I'd like to see added:
- I need a way to segment some of my workflows between customers who have previously purchased vs. new customers. I have different messaging to use for new clients vs. repeat buyers. This is particularly critical for an abandoned cart workflow. This is the only thing so far I've found that I'm losing in the switch.

- I also would love a better option for the order follow up email workflow. I see the value of the thumbs up / thumbs down feedback block, but I'd really rather encourage customers to leave reviews on my website. I do this with another app right now, but if it could be accomplished with OmniSend, that would be amazing.

Otherwise, super happy with the switch. I've spent the weekend setting up all my automated workflows, and I'll be ready to start sending newsletter campaigns next week.

OP2 Labs - FrogFuel Liquid Protein

Looks like a great app for a smaller, newer company. One major limitation we noticed right off the bat is that the solution only supports one shopify store. We have multiple stores and multiple brands.

The app page should state that so customers don't have to go through the process of creating an account and configuring the solution only to realize that during setup.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Sincere apologies you only found out about this limitation after creating your account. Other users who have already migrated from Mailchimp have also requested this feature and we are proud to say that next week we will be making a public announcement on what new features we will implement before 12th May. Please stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to turn things around for you!
Customer Success Team

ElasticWaxCenter

confusing but cool app. Still playing around with it. Hopefully comes to good use

Crown Jewels Boutique

I love the pop-up sign-up window! And I extremely love the live view feature as well! It allows me to see where my viewers are located.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Good UI and fast customer support make this a must-have app for ecommerce. Would be nice to have a few more template options for the pop-up.

KriVal4you

Gute Marketing App. Einfach verständlich und unkompliziert zu bedienen. Etwas teuer aber es ist ok.

Romelle Designs

This app is fairly easy to use. Can't wait to see what it can do for my business in the coming weeks.