Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

4health.co.nz

I am using the app for e-mail marketing. Very easy to use - really enjoying Omnisend. I like how it automatically syncs to your own website to pick up products for the emailing lists.

ARO Essentials

I got this app because I am running Google/Facebook ads and getting a lot of visitors but no conversion or emails collected. With Omnisend's automated email and easy integration, I am capturing more emails which have increased sales. I love this app but my business is too small to afford the paid version and without automation, it's just like any other app. I would love if they have a conversion model or even a subscription model. I am willing to spend money, but only if I'm getting results. Hope this helps!

Brilliantfacet

Used the app for initial email marketing for my start up website (brilliantfacet.com). Ready to use templates has made our work lot more convenient. Works great and definitely recommend for all the beginners.

GaterBx FPV

It was pretty easy to setup and I like how the app works. It has nice features and believe it will bring in more customers.

The Trail's End Boutique

I have used the free option of this app and it seems to work pretty good with the basic option. I have used both the pop up page specifically to reduce the amount of times people linger on the front page.

Incredible Pooches

I have grown to change my mind on this app. It is really rare that happens too as usually you get what you get. This app is different. Give it time. That is the best advice I can give you about it IF you happen to be questioning it. They come with new features so much it refreshes you and excites your campaigns, and there is support, no matter what, anytime. I don't think they ever not responded. I'm tired of apps not responding and I feel stuck in the fees I've paid without being able to utilize all of the app. That is non-existent here. All in all, I won't move, and I'm growing so much every day and still will remain.

Incredible Pooches

Ydéeal

I used this app to install a pop-up and abandoned cart emails. You can really create beautiful designs with this. Works great!

Carvalio Man

so easy to use really much better than them monkey competitors!!! So happy to have it all set up and withinn 10 mins first time using it!

VdM Atelier

Acabo de instalarla, parece fácil y que puede dar lo que ofrece, esperamos que cumpla con nuestras expectativas.

Beach Karma Besos

So far this is excellent and pretty simple to use with common sense. I can't comment on the traffic it drives yet but I am keen to see how we go over the period of my free trial. I like the fact that the trial gives you enough time to set up and hopefully see results in conversions. It does seem to cover everything that is needed in one app which is excellent and was highly recommended.