Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ATHENA NEWTON

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Support team went above and beyond the call of duty. They were professional + extremely helpful!!!!!

elago

The people are really helpful whenever I try to solve an issue. I'm not a developer so had struggled a lot setting up our store but everyone was really quick replying to my questions and all the solutions worked out!

Global Cart

New to using the app but so far so good. Had a bit of issue setting up the email automation as I couldn’t see the option to delete some section so I contact support and Sanya was able to help by even introducing me to Loom, an app that helps share screen and she showed me how to go about deleting the section which was there already but couldn’t see it on my screen.
Service is great
Thanks!

Impulse Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

We switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend about 2 years ago becuase we wanted better analytics, integration and segmentation, and design capabilities for a reasonable price. Omnisend offers all of this, at a much more reasonable price than major competitors I researched. We get a fantastic click through and open rate with Omnisend, and their customer support is great. Nikola was very helpful to me yesterday when I had queries about the new email designer, along with being super friendly and polite.

doukaudio

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.

Popsy

Very easy to use and excellent support (special thanks to Nikola and Daryna!). We were able to easily create automations and nice email templates. The only thing we are missing is some better newsletter popup layouts and customization, they look too old style so we had to use our own custom form for lead gen.

HENRIETTE STEFFENSEN Copenhagen

Location Denmark

Just started to use this app and so far it's pretty easy to navigate in. Having some issues, but the customer service (Olesia) was really quick in response and helpful!

GRIP6

This app is awesome and easy to work with. Their support is very helpful. My biggest complaint is that they are missing SOO many features. They come out with new features all of the time but as of right now there are so many basic features that it just doesn't have.

POPUSTSTORE

Location Montenegro
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is not perfect. There are some issues that should be developed. But the support team do their best to help their customers.

43 Chesapeake Court Antiques

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Always helpful when I reach out for support. Plus the follow up is first class. They always want to be sure I have received the support I need. Most of the support is just because I am still in a learning curve due to time. I am sure once I have the time to slow down and spend more time with the app it will be of great help. I can see the potential.