Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Sisters Sage

Just sent my first campaign with omnisend email marketing. Very user friendly. Can't wait for the analytics.

HerbanHempire

I am using this app to grow my small business, and love it so far! There is a tiny learning curve, but that was expected! They give lots of great ideas/ templates for you to work with, which really allows you to grow and get used to making your own designs! Looking for to my future with Omnisend!

Hippypotamus

So easy to use and navigate. We love the look we've been able to achieve for our email campaigns. Excited to explore more.

Super Trato

Muito fácil de usar. Vamos ver como vai ser os resultados. App tem um grande potencial dentro do shopify.

VV Mart Online

Very easy interface! We loved it very much. Anybody can do with little knowledge. Pricing plan is also very attractive.

Siesta Hammocks

great app. Very user friendly and easy to navigate, creating content is never been this easy. More power to the developers!

theluxeco.co.uk

So far we're really impressed with the ease and coolness of this app. From the automation set up to the variety of templates. We've long been mailchimpers and this is far better. Less clunky, really sleek and smooth to use. So easy anybody can do it... but do it really really well like they totally know what they're doing. Really we're all just winging it. But this app makes you look like you're in total control and are a total marketing marketeer. Big love to omnisend. The Luxe Co team

Equine Tack & Nutritionals

Using this app is as easy and efficient as 1-2-3.
I wasted hours with Mailchimp and ShopSync.
Just follow the prompts here snd in 15 minutes you are good to go!

World Wide Lux Brands

We have tried several paid email campaign apps and they didn’t even compare to the free version of the Omnisend app. We will soon be upgrading and I’m sure it will be even better! Try it it!

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

A perfect easy solution for sending newsletters to your customers !
I strongly recommend it !
Outstanding !