Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Day Five Art Gallery

Wow! I am disappointed in myself for waiting so long to send out an e-letter for my business. What I thought would be a daunting task turned out to be fun and with ease. Thanks, Omnisend!

Glenn, Day Five Art

Doortender

Pretty impressed by the service. I tried a couple of other services but I found their UI and capabilities to be the best of the ones I tried.

I had an issue with building an email campaign. Support was really quick to get back to me and was very helpful.

La Bottega Di Mezzo

I use this app and everything works as it should, nothing to complain about, it has got many funcions from automation to campaigns...wouldn't reccommend sms campaign but you know that. Nice jobe

Photoskin®

Only just started using this app and so far so great!
It was super easy to use; I've imported contacts, segmented my list, created my first campaign and scheduled it to send.
Super easy to use... recommended!

CathWear

Pretty cool to use this tool and I was able to add a campaign in minutes. I look forward to seeing the results.

Calvary fitness

i am using this app for email marketing, and it is wonderful and full of amazing features. i can't wait to see where it takes my business

Lux Baby City

love it works better than i could have expected cant wait for all the sales this app is going to bring me

Dough360

great app gives awesome stats, and helps you track and see how your website is doing. I really recommend it.

Negro Cloth- Official Site

this app was super easy to use and got my store set up in no time!! i will definitely share this app with others. Thanks Omnisend

EspressoDelight

amazing,intuitive and easy to use Omnisend. I have used many others and find them very cluttered and not user friendly. Omnisend allows me to follow and track.