Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

That bathbomb shop

App is great for the live view function, thats about all we use it for though. We run That bath bomb shop.

Acting All Around

Really enjoy this app. It is make things I thought were too complicated for me easy and doable! It is very intuitive, reliable, and is saving me from hiring someone to do this.

Elite Island Designs

This app is everything you need for email marketing and customer service or engagement. Beginner friendly and beautiful interface for professional-looking email campaigns or automation, for free or budget-friendly price plans

Closed Caption

Absolutely love this App! They are adding new features all the time and the support chat is very responsive and helpful. They have a lot of preset automations and a ton of helpful customer conversion tools. A must-have for any online store. Highly recommend this app!

Murginns

Love using it and the flexibility it provides. We've tried a few over the last few months and we have circled back to omnisend.

BombFace.co

I like how this app makes it really easy to use the automated system. I would recommend to use this app because if you are a 1st time doing email campaigns then this is the one you need to select. The reason being it takes the constant thinking out of the problem.

CASS Fitness

Soooo much better than Mailchimp! I love their metrics and real-time updates of whose watching your store. Great product.

Kitchen Masters Store

easy to use. it has some cool features that don't apply to email marketing only, for example, live view where you can see exactly which page are visitors looking at and in which order. really satisfied

Miss Thelle

great customer service. answer all questions promptly. easy to learn. would recommend. great alternative to privy

HOMIESMARBELLA

Amazing service and workflows! Super easy to automate your e-mail marketing with on-brand and aesthetically beautiful customization options.