Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Butter On The Table

Great app. Super easy to install and use. Gorgeous email interfaces easily customizable. One of the best apps on the Shopify market.

Zodiaccessories

This one of the best apps I've used so far, their support is amazing! Couldn't wish for a better service for my email stuff!

Porky Penguin

Amazing app! So easy to use, I can't actually believe it is free!

Omm Jewellery

I have been using this app for my on-line jewellery store www.ommjewellery.co.uk. It's fantastic you can set up multiple email templates to send out to your subscribers. You can also send out scratch cards to your subscribers to win prizes and send Happy birthday messages!

Really easy lay out and simple to use. I would highly recommend this app to help market your website!

Nunuco Design Company

Really great app and easy to use. The best thing is that we actually saved lot of money with this app compared to mail chimp! :) +++

Madhatco

Just started using this app a few days ago and have already seen enough results to be sold on it! :))

Essential Oils By Mistico Mimi

Love the app. Not sure I want to pay that much monthly for it though.

Jars Of Love

Very easy app to use, with a lot of great features. It works just as well as if not better than MailChimp and much easier to use. Customer service was fast and very friendly as well.

Nannerberry

Easy to use - excellent tool for email marketing camplaigns. Essentail for any onine business. Highly recommended! 5 Stars out of 5!

Kandycehair

For the first time I am using the premium plan of the Soundest App on my new shopify store. I been using the free version for a while now, so I can give an honest review regarding the Free and the premium version of Soundest.
For me this is just the best mailing app I tried so far, I tried Chimpmail, and I hated it, too complicated and damn expensive. Soundest give you a Free version packed with very good features and so easy to use.
Now on the paid version, you have some extra features that are really really useful, I regret I havent subscribed before. Also, their premium price varies depending on the amount of subscribers you are having, which I found so fair!
Keep it up guys, I love this app and I hope you keep coming with some good features again.