Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Hot Muggs

Superb App. Very simple to use and very powerful. Does what you expect it to.

Sensibo

Installed it yesterday. There are a few missing features which supposed to be released soon, like signup forms according to traffic sources, or according to user's device etc.,
I did check a few other (very similar) apps before I installed this one, and overall this app is GREAT!
Very easy, intuitive. you can create beautiful designs..
And above all - their support is awesome.
Highly recommended!

Koyoor

Just tried it and it is super cool!!! Absolutely recommend it!

Sensualove

Great App! Highly recommended!

American Ivy Collection

I just did my first e-mail campaign, very easy and it looks badass!!
American Ivy Collection

No Kidding Soaps

Love it! This app has been developed so nicely. I don't think it could get any better and yet it does. It does everything I need or want it to do. It's very professional and easy to use. I give it 5 stars and a whole lot more. You guys are the best!

Sashka Co

Great, easy to use system. I would recommend it to anyone!

Pinkandblueco

Love the App and the availability of the Customer service staff when you need help. They are very knowledgable and provide you with amazing assistance. The app is easy to use and very valuable to any entrepreneur

Irish And Company

I love this app! The quality of the Newsletter was excellent. I am a new e-commerce proprietor and was pleased with the ease of use and professional appearance of the product.

Incenseandpeppermints

I cannot say enough good things about this app. I did a test run on the app with only 12 of my contacts, which resulted in a sale! I will be upgrading to the premium plan. Worth every penny!