Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Babymac

100% recommended. Very easy to configure and use it. There are free app like this one but this one it the easiest one so far.

Chameleonfabboutique

Great App! Easy to create seamless, beautiful, and professional newsletters. The reports are A1 also. MUST HAVE APP!

Redfoxbluemagic

Incredible customer service!!! I was having an issue and had it resolved in a matter of 15 minutes. Live chat is exactly what is should be! Thanks Soundest

Fabulous Art

I LOVE the picking from store feature. So easy. It's the main reason I am using this. It works smooth. Email creating is child's play. THANKS for this great app.

Stash Riot

This app is a must have for those in e-commerce. E-mail marketing has never been easier. Flexible templates, customizable campaigns, and an excellent support team to top it off. I highly recommend it!

Natural Top 40

I am just getting started with Soundest, but so far it is sooooo easy compared to other newsletter formats. I have used the live chat support once, and they were very helpful.

Tekkitake

Best Email Newsletter App and Top Recommended by me.

Rb Things Co

I downloaded this app to add a light box (pop-up window) feature to my free Shopify theme. The app worked great and was completely FREE. I had some questions about the app and messaged the developers. They replied back with instructions on how to help and ultimately add the feature I was looking for. I'd recommend this app and the developers, no problem. Thanks guys!

Vashticash

Great Customer service, rapid responses and great on accuracy! You guys are amazing!!!!

Superultracollection

Very clean, modern and professional design layout. No code knowledge needed to install. Pop up discount box option for your store. Track who opens sent e mails, unsubscribed, purchased an item etc. Schedule future e mails. Add video in e mail option and add products direct from your website to the e mail with the click of a button. So much more and its all free with even more options when you upgrade to premium!