Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Farm To Skin

LOVE THIS APP! Every time I send out a Soundest email blast we receive several orders. Super easy to use and if I do have a question I get a response almost immediately!

Historystones

Great app! Professional easy to use templates and services. Love it!

Organicaromas Com

this app is really good. I love it. couldnt do without it honestly.

Gift Of Ni

WOW! Soundest is absolutely wonderful! Gives me the ability to create high-quality, professional email campaigns quick and easy. Takes the stress completely out of it!

Clydeellis

Love this app. It's one thing to be easy to use, but they have great templates, as well. I love good design and Soundest has it. Now, I can send great looking newsletters out in minutes. Thank you!

Designer Handbags Australia

A fantastic App that's so easy to use and prepare email marketing. Set and Save for later!! Great back end reporting. Would highly recommend!

Plantmegreen

This app is such a great email marketing tool. We love how simple yet robust it is. It really looks professional for all our customers, yet is so easy to use. Great app!

Debras Passion Boutique

It's continues to be my go to APP that takes me like 3-5 minutes to prepare. I can add my items to the template and send out quickly. Customers love this email. I can highly recommend this APP to anyone. I don't use Mail Chimp this is far away more easy and fun to do. Getting lots more sales now off the emails right away. Amazing. Never knew this could do that. The webinar helped me to put my newsletter link at the footer of my website and so now I don't have to collect emails from Bekeeting and put them into Omnisend. I collect them right into Omnisend. Also see a marked increase in subscribers. Almost 10 per day. U guys rock. Kudos!

Dreamforge Games

Great app! I don't know how I reach my customers to inform them about sales or special events without it.

Seriously... this is a MUST HAVE!

Bebedlux

Awesome App works really well for us!! Thank you!