Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Urban Watch

Great app, easy to use and best support!

Spoil Me Kidz Boutique

Great app! easy to use, I highly recommended.

Shopify SEO

One of the best apps on the Shopify apps marketplace to improve upon email marketing and coupon boxes. We use this app to leverage the sales data for marketing purposes. Many of our clients use this app to help build out their business through the email marketing aspect of this app. Thanks for the nice app Soundest!

Fever 21

The easiest Email Marketing Solution available for small businesses!
Best part is Its Free!! Keep up the good work guys!

Regards,
Team Fever21.in

Lil' Bit Country

I use this app quite frequently :)

Glam Up Style

this is my go to app for sending out my newsletter campaigns. the ease of creating the newsletter and adding products with a click of a few buttons makes my job so much easier!!

Little Lace Box

It will absolutely will blow you away at how fast these people answer your questions and help you out. A pleasure to do business with them, and their app is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Well done!!!!

Antoni Manuel

One of the best and unique apps that has truly helped our email marketing.
Great customer service ;)

Trendytreat

The best e-mail marketing tool I have used. It has everything needed for a great e-mail campaign. The only issue if technical trouble at times pulling items from my store for the e-mail. Beyond that, it is an excellent tool.

SPAEXPRESS

Love this app!!!

So far I dont think you can beat this for value (nothing for small lists) and adding products direct from the store i just love that tool. We have another email app on our main site we set up several years ago and this site is i guess a little hobby and testing ground. I guess only thing would be a little more themes or options to choose colours on the themes a little more, but those that are there are certainly not a bad selection.