Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Initiative Gaming

It's a solid app that makes marketing a much more enjoyable experience. Great work.. keep it up!

Spit Braai Gourmet Queen

So far Soundest has been a great app to use. It's efficient and user friendly.

DR Physique Limited

Fantastic! Up and running with first email ready to go in an hour. Very easy and intuitive.

RETRO-REPRODUCTIONS

Great tool ... email marketing at its best :)

Hunter jewelery and things

simply beautiful and easy to use.thanks

Hazael Garay

I've only used it for one day. So far, so good. Easy to download and very easy to créate an email. I also like the reports. Thanks so much for a great service!

Two Birds Boutique

App is super easy to use. It does exactly what it says. It does a lot of work I don't have to do. Super easy!

Huely Socks

Ridiculously easy to use. Great app. Had my first email sent out almost right away and it looked awesome.

Raw Urban Apparel

Fantastic app! My first campaign achieved 3 sales! As a newly established clothing reseller in a competitive market i know this will work wonders for my revenue. Now i will definitely be hooked sending regular newsletters.

Makes MailChimp look like a dinosaur, seamless and easy to use! Thumbs up guys Great App.

Keep It Classy Boutique

Just installed this app and I already have my first newsletter scheduled to be sent out! Very professional looking and easy to use! Although, I do wish there were more color theme options!