Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Tiki Shark Art Hawaii

Transitioning from Mailchimp to Omnisend made EASY! 2 Thumbs Up.

Yoga Shop Center

I used this app to send discount code to email list and was very easy to use and good templates. Would highly recommend

Haven Living

After the Mailchimp + Shopify debacle, I was searching for a new newsletter automation. I absolutely love how beautiful my email looked, and how easy it was to design. Honestly I just stayed with Mailchimp because it was a task complete, it never occurred to me that I could do better. This actually ended up being a blessing.

LittleCharactersStore

Im so glad that shopify and Mailchimp "broke up" ;D , if not for that i wouldn't have found Omnisend. The live view feature is amazing and cant wait to do some email campaigns and see the results. 5 stars !!

Meldette's

I qualify as one of those "Newbies" that I see and hear referenced so often on various E-commerce and Social Media Platforms. Even though I never particularly cared for the connotation of this designation (I felt it was a bit arrogant), I actually didn't realize the truth behind the term as it pertained to me; until some visitors to my Store shocked me by signing up for Email Marketing Correspondence. At first, I said Wow and did my Happy Dance. Then, the reality of having to respond to their interests kicked in. I thought, how am I supposed to handle this. Well, the answers to the question and my prayers were where they've been since I signed up with Shopify a few weeks ago. Voila, it's all about the APPs Baby! This dramatic introduction to my review was definitely for effect, not spin. I was and still am that helpless "Newbie" for now, but thanks to Omnisend I won't have to fear connecting with my Customers anymore. The APP was seamless to navigate. The instructions were easy to follow. The only reason the process was a little time consuming for me is that I'm fanatical about perfection, so I critiqued and tweaked the layout until I almost drove myself mad. However, I got the results I wanted and I'm forever grateful to the Omnisend Team for their intuitiveness with knowing that one day a "Newbie" like me, would need their expertise on my side. Thank You So Very Much for your hard work and caring about our successes in this highly competitive arena! Best Regards, Odette

Iwunt

1st time using it lets see how it goes. much luck i read reviews and it said it was great. only time will tell

8Twenty3 Boutique

First of all, why in the world have I not been using Omnisend all these years and settling for Mailchimp? I'm actually glad this issue happened with Mailchimp & Shopify where I had to find something new, and Omnisend is absolutely brilliant... everything is so well designed, it literally hands you everything on a silver platter, you just need to plug and play at that point! If you are looking for something new, simple, user friendly, and not too techy, then Omnisend is the answer!

The Girl and The Water

I just sent my first email campaign, and I really enjoyed all the features that Omnisend offers for campaigns in addition to other automations on the app. Looking forward to using it more!

B-Utifulz

It's really easy to use. The e-mail seems really pro and it's really good to work with this app. I advise everyone to use this for having grat and pro email to send to their customers. Thanks a lot

Skinfully

I used this app to replace MailChimp. The best qualities were that the set up was straightforward. no coding needed. I used a design template for my first email campaign, it was a breeze. Very impressed with Omnisend Email Marketing app.