Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

The 1122 Company

I just sent my first email campaign with Omnisend. What I love the most about it is that it creates beautiful email layouts and it makes it easy! All the motivation I needed to send out campaigns regularly.

Paige & Willow

I just started using this app and so far it's been great! Pretty easy to create campaigns and automations. Interface is easy to use and they suggest helpful tips on email/website strategies. Really liking it so far!

Les jouets Playforever education

The email marketing from Omnisend is the best application. It's very easy to use. It's not necessary to have a programming knowledges.

Harbor Town Harley-Davidson

Fantastic software at an amazing price, very highly recommended for growing business and established businesses alike.

Motivation Armor

Omniscend is user friendly with many features to offer a successful email marketing campaigns-form and automation. The staff were professional and helpful with any issues I had with the app.

Elle Shanell

I am still setting up my emails in the app and the support was amazing! Kate was very helpful, she was very patient and she answered all of my questions! I hope it meets my expectations once my email list grows.

ByeByeFur - Be his best friend too!

It`s a really cool app. It does what you need 100%. It`s flexible and customizable. Tho i talked with a support person to understand what i gotta do for shopify to not have duplicate emails. But this is not their fault, its shopify stupidity anyway. I`m gonna give 5 stars, but some things on the Omnisend platform should be a little more explinatory.

AcelStore

Very helpful, instant support, and user friendly app! Very easy to set up, and would recommend to all!

Adam Mortimer

Great app so far just getting into it. Looks really good. I think this will come in handy... :) Excited.

H&H's Home&Home's

just fantasticos!!! everything is automated. So you have all your weapons for e-commerce marketing. Omnisend does the mailing automation as it has to described by the gurus