Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

LAVA LINGERIE

I used this app to send my first email campaign. Was effortless and easy to use. Very well designed app

Alligator Woods Creations

i've started my first email campaign so fingers crossed. directions were detailed and easy to follow. i'm not too happy with the options available for the email logo. my logo looks huge and with the title of the business and subtitle it just looks weird. i'd like more placement, appearance, and size options.

June 26, 2019

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback, glad your first campaign went smoothly! We will pass your feedback to our product team, meanwhile, the best solution for the logo would be to resize it in Paint or any other image editor and add the resized logo to Omnisend.

Indigo and Goods

Omnisend is very easy to use and the switch over from mail chimp was very easy. I highly recommend it.

REVRides

So far, so good! We have only used this app for one email campaign, but it was easy to use. Will update review if things go south.

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Omnisend has a really beautiful interface, and the emails are looking great! There are some workarounds I have to do with automation, as the platform isn't fully on the same level as Mail Chimp, but all around, a pretty good service for a good price.

Happy Pet Place

At first it was difficult as my Shopify email wasn't showing that I'd verified, but the Omnisend and Shopify teams were all very helpful so now I can get started. Thank you. :)

www.iPhoneopladere.dk

Very nice email platform. However, they do not have an integration for multiple stores, which means you need more subscriptions if you have multiple stores.

Fancy Free Hair & Skin Shop

Trying this app out as an alternative to Mailchimp. I like the ease of design with templates. I do wish that GIFs were included in the photo gallery. Other than that, I am sold.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad you like Omnisend! Good news, you can actually add GIFs using the Insert Image function in campaigns and automation. Have more feedback for us? We love customer feedback, please feel free to share it using the feature feedback form on our What's Next page https://www.omnisend.com/whats-next/'
Customer Success Team

Iou-nik french clothing mind

Very useful and efficient tool to manage email campaigns and others. I'm in trial, I don't what's the value in basic plan...

April 23, 2019

Glad you like Omnisend!
On a free plan, you will be able to use various signup forms, send email campaigns, track performance metrics in the reports section... You can find more information about pricing plans here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

PRASLIN

great app so far would recommend .