Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

TBOO

I used this app to do email marketing. it was sort of easy to do. I hope it brings the results needed. it seems to be a good app.

Online Calendar Shop

I am using the app to help boost my email marketing and loving all the features so far. I think the app could improve by having more tutorials on how to use each marketing campaign because it can be very confusing.

LocoThings

I havent tried to much yet, but it looks good, was quick to setup, and an easy interface, i hope this will help things get easier

HPS

I've used this app for an hour, everything seems to work well. Will update once I've run my first campaign.

Pono Artworks

I made my first email through omnisend and it came out really beautiful. They have great features and your emails are fully customizable.

KIRA WATCHES

Nice app all in one ! Automation is really easy ! I recommand this app for all of you guys . It really helped me

MyTrendys

Bis jetzt finde ich die App recht gut. Nur ist es am Anfang unübersichtlich, ob die Automationsprozesse auch wirklich stattfinden. Ich hoffe das Omnisend sich gut um uns Kunden kümmert.

Scribbles and Scratches

So far so good. I'm figuring it out. We'll see what happens I guess. It's no wonder people fail at this stuff!

Make Life Simple Life

I just started using the app in an effort to improve my ecommerce business. The set up seems easy and the app is very organized. I'm hoping this will result in increase of sales. I will come back later hopefully with great new about my sales.

MMM LIVE

Liked the onboarding process so far, will use it for next 2 weeks and give more feedback. :) Looking forward to seeing how it drives my growth.