Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 24, 2022

New to using the app but so far so good. Had a bit of issue setting up the email automation as I couldn’t see the option to delete some section so I contact support and Sanya was able to help by even introducing me to Loom, an app that helps share screen and she showed me how to go about deleting the section which was there already but couldn’t see it on my screen.
Service is great
Thanks!

Global Cart
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 21, 2022

We switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend about 2 years ago becuase we wanted better analytics, integration and segmentation, and design capabilities for a reasonable price. Omnisend offers all of this, at a much more reasonable price than major competitors I researched. We get a fantastic click through and open rate with Omnisend, and their customer support is great. Nikola was very helpful to me yesterday when I had queries about the new email designer, along with being super friendly and polite.

Impulse Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 16, 2022

thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.thanks for Nikola.

doukaudio
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 1, 2022

Very easy to use and excellent support (special thanks to Nikola and Daryna!). We were able to easily create automations and nice email templates. The only thing we are missing is some better newsletter popup layouts and customization, they look too old style so we had to use our own custom form for lead gen.

Popsy
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 1, 2022

Just started to use this app and so far it's pretty easy to navigate in. Having some issues, but the customer service (Olesia) was really quick in response and helpful!

HENRIETTE STEFFENSEN Copenhagen
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 31, 2022

This app is awesome and easy to work with. Their support is very helpful. My biggest complaint is that they are missing SOO many features. They come out with new features all of the time but as of right now there are so many basic features that it just doesn't have.

GRIP6
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 20, 2022

The app is not perfect. There are some issues that should be developed. But the support team do their best to help their customers.

POPUSTSTORE
Montenegro
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 17, 2022

Always helpful when I reach out for support. Plus the follow up is first class. They always want to be sure I have received the support I need. Most of the support is just because I am still in a learning curve due to time. I am sure once I have the time to slow down and spend more time with the app it will be of great help. I can see the potential.

43 Chesapeake Court Antiques
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 26, 2022

Regarding the price is ok but not ok for the functions. Support tries to help but they can't do anything technical for us and don't give ETA to have this functionalities available. The app itself has potential and i will change my review as soon as they work their problems.

DICCI
Portugal
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omnisend replied April 20, 2022

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Indeed, at this moment, Omnisend has two Email Builders. The New Builder provides more customization options and ease of use, whereas the Classic Builder offers a larger selection of building blocks.

Despite being more advanced than the Classic Editor, the New Editor is still in development, and some features are not yet available. Our developers are aware of the missing blocks and are working to bridge the gap between the two editors.

Meanwhile, we recommend taking a look at the Product Recommender block. It will dynamically display the products in accordance with the selected rule.

Our support representative has already contacted you with additional information on this matter.

Have a fantastic day!

April 18, 2022

We switched to Omnisend about 6 months ago in order to integrate our sales site with our email platform, and it's made an incredible difference. The ability to see direct sales from each email we send and develop a strategy from these results has been very impactful. The support team is always very responsive, helpful, kind, and communicative. There have been recent reporting & platform enhancements, which have been awesome! I still feel that there's room for improvement on the reporting and capabilities side, but am hopeful that these will be implemented due to how often they push new releases!

Texas Roadhouse Butcher Shop