Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Glo Vegan

Great App... Super user friendly. Great support and lots of easy to see support guides. I have literally done no email marketing before and Omnisend makes me feel like a PRO!

Insta Shop Boutique

WONDERFUL! I wouldn't use any other app for my marketing and emails. I am very glad that someone recommended this app to me, it's truly changed my business in so many ways.

Eco-friendly Kitchen Outlet

Very easy to use! Great support staff and customer service! Amazing automatons that really help! 10/10 would recommend.

InstaGone Consumer Products

I'm very impressed with omnisend so far. Most of it is really intuitive but when I had a question I reached out to customer support expecting a reply in a few hours. Oskar replied within minutes, and it wasn't the typical 'Hello, we received your message and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly". Nope - it was Oskar asking me to clarify my problem further so can help. This was around 11:00 pm EST. In the morning, I had more questions and he responded again within minutes! He answered all my questions, and helped me get a much better handle of the software. I'm excited to see everything else Omnisend has to offer. I'm really impressed so far!

cbdwellnesscentre.co.uk

LOADS BETTER THAN MAIL CHIMP, WITH GOOD LAYOUT AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT, THE FORMS ARE EASY TO USE TO

rosso-caffe-ca

The best app you can find... Its little expensive but worth every dollar.
I was using mailchimp before and this is 10 times better.

THE BAG OUTLET

Highly recommended if you think of design above all!
You don't need a developer or web designer to create a professional email design!

Nicolaas

Easy to set up, and effective! All you need to get going.
Quite like the fact they now have a podcast also!

Wigwam Toys Brighton

It's affordable to small businesses, nice templates, great workflows much better than Klaviyo all round easier to use and better customer service.

SKxclusive Boutique

The app was very user friendly and literally took less than 5 minutes to complete the setup. I like that it provided step by step directions throughout the process.