Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

LA meilleure application de marketing par e-mail !!
Je recommande à 10 000 % , il y a nombreuses fonctionnalités.
Nombreux modèles d'email, nombreuses campagnes, bref tout est parfait Je suis à l'essai gratuit pour le moment et viens d'envoyer ma première campagne.

www.bykim.be

Super goeie app met heel snelle help desk. Werkt heel gemakkelijk en heeft een mooie lay out .

Picky

I tried literally EVERY app out there and definitely, Omnisend is the best one. Nothing else to say

CellCOHub

Its Shopify Best Email marketing app with so many features. I am happy with this app. You should also install this. Thanks :)

Toxic Pandas

Fully featured mailer. Tech support was prompt and helpful. Even though i'm still learning the application, but I am confident this e-mailer would perform. I wish it has more customization for designers though.

esther bancel

Very good tools. Very user friendly and many useful features. I used it for send newsletter and automation marketing. So easy.

Grimes Smithing Co.

Super simple, super easy! I'm truly the least tech-savvy millennial to live and this was easy peasy to set up! It gives you the ability to make really simple welcoming emails as well as complex emails to more specified subscribers.

Bloom Remedies

Really easy to use interface and some great connectivity with Shopify ... Particularly like the unique code customer discounts. Was using MailChimp - this is so much better

Pop Bag USA

I truly love this app! It has so many fun features you can do. I absolutely love that I can control all my automation's in one place.

Exploring Together

Loving this app. Great personalization, easy to use and awesome customer support. So far, totally worth getting it