Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Lavish Mobb Boutique

This app really help me push my email marketing sales out. Very easy to use and understanding of all the templates were great. I’m glad that I installed this app. I do recommend this for your email campaigns.

Smiling shopee

This is a good app for helping me sale more volume. Many functions help me work online easier. Appreciated.

B3B Consultores

Excellent app, with live view that is very important to be able to track customer performance on the online store.

Kissbel

Estoy con una cuenta de prueba. De momento tengo que decir que el soporte es rápido y eficaz con todas las consultas que he realizado. Bien.

cranbery

Easy set up, first email created and sent out very smoothly. So far, so good :) Looking forward to sending a few more!

All Pet Emporium

Extremely easy to use! The templates are fantastic and Omnisend walk you through the whole process. No tutorial videos were needed. Thank You!

thecampingculture

I just send an email campaign out. It went smooth and easy. This was a test to see how it all works. We will see what the results will produce.

So You Boutique

Omnisend support group is very helpful. Polina was awesome to work with. This marketing tool has great capabilities.

Roy's Boys

Transferred to Omnisend from MailChimp and have been very impressed. The segmentation you are able to do is great and has increased the open rates and sales with our email list. The biggest improvement over MailChimp has been the look and feel you are able to achieve with ease when designing your emails, currently only on a standard profile, but definitely thinking about moving up to PRO in the near future. Great work Omnisend, keep it up!

Dallas Wholesalers

The best we have found. Setup is well documented and very helpful. We had quite a few older emails addresses and they were helpful suggesting processes to clean the list up. There is a bit of a learning curve to get started but support is immediate. After the first run we saved the template and then modified subsequent campaigns. From there we added additional projects. Now our next campaign takes about 20 minute to create. Response in immediate. Boosters are a great idea and we almost always get additional business from them. We have tried others but Omnisend is a keeper.