Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Pawlee's

I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.

Cryztalz

Hooray! All emails straight to Junk/spam.
Other than that, the layouts to choose from are very basic, absolutely no customization, looks very tacky and unprofessional.
Could of done a better job myself in half the time.
Will be uninstalling app before free trial ends.

Ukratchetstraps

Extremley poor support. Would avoid using as they create a lot of unnecessary work.

Block your mailing list if you have any inactive contacts in it.

Legend Archery

The last 3 months my cost has gone from $63 to $160 and now $266.
The last month, they upgraded me to PRO without me asking anything so that I would pay $266 instead of $105.
I never had the need for a PRO plan !

These are absolutely dishonest methods. They took advantage of me thinking I would not pay attention and stole my money.

I asked for . a refund and they basically refused !

Jinsfashion

charged me 10 usd at first month, and 105 usd at second month , unbelievable

Vapetoad

Waste of time compared to Mailchimp.
I was able to use Mailchimp right away.
I could not do this here.

Qatar Parfume

so nice . we fell so happy . thanks

Peek Lashes

This was a bait and switch for me. The details talk about being an all in one email platform but thats not true. If you want to send an informational email, you can't, if you want to send a thank you email, you can't, if you want to include only a video, you can't.
This app requires me to include a product in every email that I send. When I asked for help I was rudely informed that this platform is meant for businesses with more products than I have. It really turned me off and made me feel like a second rate business owner. Their customer services handled this really poorly.

Fixmybinding Com

Very easy to sign up but difficult to cancel. No phone number and oftentimes you wait ridiculously long to have an online chat. I sent 1 email for $150. They were totally unwilling to help me out in any way.

Rectangle Com Sa

Wasted 4 hours of our time creating a campaign to only know that our account had been suspended and we can not send the email to our subscribers. We chatted with their team and were told we needed to check on the subscribers and see who is old and who is inactive? Really? We followed their magical and so-smart technique of filtering who is old and inactive and that gave us 90% of our subscriber are old and inactive!!!! Our site hasn't even been one year but the emails we have been collecting are old and inactive. So stupid!!!