Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

King Size Buy

great, amazing work with this software. I like to use

Storetrendingcom

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

Motivatebox

great app. very happy to use it.

Vikeshpindoria

Works great! Highly Recommend!

Itsinyourcart

So Far so good. working Just fine for me on free version. will update as i go along

Envioshoptrend

I'm sure this entry service looks great

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Great app. Very happy after using for 6 weeks. Intuitive, well documented and fantastic support. We changed from another platform as it was unstable... Omnisend has been working perfectly for us - not one problem tecnically. We use Omnisend for Abandoned Cart & Welcome automations, plus Sign-up Forms, and many email campaigns each week. The email template builder is on par with Mailchimp, easy to use and reporting is great. The only thing which I would like to see improved... is going a little deeper on 'purchase behaviour' segmenting for targeting existing customers... at the moment you can target customers who bought by date, value, number of products, tags and individual products... but you cannot target customers who bought from a "collection" or "product type" or "vendor". But they have this in their pipeline for development and it wouldnt be too hard with the API integration to Shopify. Fingers crossed this comes out soon - in the meantime I have to manually export customers in Shopify and tag them... then create a segment in Omnisend using their "tags" filter... so there is a workaround but its manual and time consuming... so if they can fix this - they get 5-stars!!!!

Gamarra Mayoristas

I'm still trying it, but until now, it was great!

Breads Den

i would recomend it to a freind.

Shop Corner Ph

It was really good and easy to use. The only problem is the sending time it use, it send so slow and should be faster.