Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Lifestyles Coffee

i used this app for my email retargeting campaign, super easy to use great platform only took maybe 15 minutes to create my first one!

le Thé Chic

This is a good app. I finally learned how to use it (myself, indeed, despite that i needed help). But people at customers service chat should be much more knowledgeable. Seems like they don't know very well about all app functions and how they work.

July 26, 2019

Hi Daria, thank you for your valuable review. Apologies for not the best support experience, let us turn things around for you! We have reviewed your conversations and seems that you are struggling a little with the cross-sell automation. You are right, there is a way to have it function retrospectively, our team leader Katherine will reach out and guide you through.

Home Decor and Safety

I just signed up with Omnisend and I had a few questions. The 24/7 support was there to answer my questions and everything is great. It's still early for me to rate the app but thus far everything is great.

The Stove House

I use this app to remind my clients about servicing and new products. It's easy to use once you have played with it for a while.

DE SANTOS LLC

Easy to understand, get the hang of it right away, easy to customize and make it your own look even with template, saved me tons of time. Would like to make the image quality rendering better, and modify the templates to be a bit cleaner.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for your sincere feedback, we will pass it on to our product team. If you feel the image quality issues could be related to a bug, please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@omnisend.com and we will take a look!

LAVA LINGERIE

I used this app to send my first email campaign. Was effortless and easy to use. Very well designed app

Alligator Woods Creations

i've started my first email campaign so fingers crossed. directions were detailed and easy to follow. i'm not too happy with the options available for the email logo. my logo looks huge and with the title of the business and subtitle it just looks weird. i'd like more placement, appearance, and size options.

June 26, 2019

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback, glad your first campaign went smoothly! We will pass your feedback to our product team, meanwhile, the best solution for the logo would be to resize it in Paint or any other image editor and add the resized logo to Omnisend.

Indigo and Goods

Omnisend is very easy to use and the switch over from mail chimp was very easy. I highly recommend it.

REVRides

So far, so good! We have only used this app for one email campaign, but it was easy to use. Will update review if things go south.

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Omnisend has a really beautiful interface, and the emails are looking great! There are some workarounds I have to do with automation, as the platform isn't fully on the same level as Mail Chimp, but all around, a pretty good service for a good price.