Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

SAVALINO

Love the simplicity! 10/10.
Extremely easy to use and makes perfect sense in all aspects! Well done Omnisend!!!

INEUK.COM

YO YO YO LOVELY MATE GOOD ON YAHHH I LOVE THIS APP IT IS SO AWESOME I AM JUST DYING TO SEND MORE AND MORE AND MORE MMMMM

Omens Apothecary

I have used this app a few times now and it really helps me to send wonderful newsletters and automated emails. I am not tech savvy but this is really user friendly! It works great for my shop at omensapothecary.net

Give Back Guru

Excellent software because it is based on usage not contacts. Most of these were all based on contacts and when you dont send out many emails but once or twice a month, it got really pricy. I believe in emails but I also believe that our open rate is high because we dont constantly blast people. Great software because it also plugs into many other platforms like Zapier and specially smile.io.

Waterjet Knives

I started a year ago with Omnisend and ultimately left because of cost. Then i went and tried several others, and none were as effective. So here I am back with omnisend, and here i'll stay.

Fingaz

This app works great, very user friendly.
highly recommend! The editing functions are great and simple to use!

Ate Up Fishing Gear

Loved how inuitive it was to use. The predesigned themes makes it easy for someone who doesn't love design

The Old White Shed

I just got started using this app with my Shopify store. The ease of use is awesome! I was able to get started right away. I've created forms, added campaigns all in under an hour! Super excited to keep using Omnisend!

RA Egyptian Skincare

I read quite a few reviews on different email marketing apps and eventually decided to give Omnisend a try. It was relatively easy even for me, and I'm not super tech savvy when it comes to email campaigns. The templates are a godsend, and it's easy to upload graphics and send to customers in just a few minutes. I'm still using the free version but am thinking of upgrading. I'd recommend this to other business owners.

I Want That Style

Having never used an app like this before this is fab at helping automate emails etc. Definitely recommend.