Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Coucibas

Great tool, super efficient in both English and French that I'm using.
User-friendly, super easy to install and customize.
The customer support is amazing
I recommend this tool to all my clients

King Butta Love

great app vary orginice and simple to use alot of people should use this app gits nice and simple

My Fashion Key

Easy to used and setup is a breeze. Now, we’ll just have to see how well it works. Hopefully, I’ll make millions!

L'usine a lunettes

bi bimmmtres bonne app franchement beau goss c'est long 100 caractère

Fable and Sage

I am a small maker with one part time employee, so my funds and time available for email marketing are slim - Omnisend is affordable, intuitive, and works even for small shop owners like myself. It's easy to learn and allows your business to grow just by pushing buttons and setting automations. Try it!

Cece Bébé

This app was so easy and intuitive to use, and I was able to customize everything to ensure my emails reflected my brand and what I was trying to achieve. The suggested workflows were such a helpful guide when setting up various campaigns, and the data collected provided valuable insight into how my customers were responding to my email marketing efforts.

Sagimora.com - Beauty, Wellness tips and Product Reviews for Woman Over 40

I started using this app and I just love it. Email, SMS marketing and push notification. All in one place. I can recommend it to everyone who is in eCommerce.

Pink Maison

This is my first time using this app for my email campaign and it was very impressive. Ease of use and application. Love it!

Rebrand Skincare

I'm really liking this app. The free version is enough for me to design a great looking newsletter and schedule it to be sent out. I still use Shopify generated confirmation emails, but will most likely upgrade to a paid version of Omnisend as my business grows. Easy to design emails and create segments, and very intuitive to use. Seamless integration with Shopify.

My Little Mascara Club

SO MUCH NICER THAN KLAVIYO! And, just as powerful - if not more.

I love Omnisend so much. In my brand, the ability to make things beautiful really matters. And, Omnisend offers so much more when it comes to pop up design, campaign design, templates, and gamification of the user experience. Those little things really make a difference in conversions.

Pair that with all the smart features like audience integration for ads and advanced segmentation - it's unbeatable in my eyes. SMS is like 5x cheaper than Klaviyo, too.

The only thing missing is a more robust list of integration partners. They are working on getting recharge to have an abandon cart trigger, which will be a big help. And, I'd love to see them integrate with ThriveCart as I still use that for some landing pages. They only have one quiz integration and that company is wonky, I hope they either build in simple quiz functionality or partner with more options. But, since they have a Zapier connection all these things can be worked around, for now.

So, so, happy I chose Omnisend.