Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Crazy4Beer

This app has been a great source for growing my email list and sales by being able to keep in touch with customers

Beauty Toolkit

I used this app for my complete Email Marketing, and It helps me to reach y audience in less time.
It's really a great and The Best App for Email Marketing.
Amazing Design
Easy to Use
and many more

TIISHY FITS

i love spotify!!
i suggest every business owner to use this platform for their website!
best investment

Haus of Mael

I had previously downloaded the Omnisend app with many others but i was new to the ecommerce business so i didn't really know what i was doing and i ended up deleting it.

A year or so later after tones of restrictions from other apps i re-downloaded Omnisend. For a email marketing app they are the only ones in my opinion who allow you to send so many campaigns on a free plan; secondly the automation and forms are easy to set up and use even for beginners; when it comes to customer support, they are the best. I live in Africa so i thought i had to wait for 8+ hours to get a response because of the time difference but to my surprise it was almost instant. I was helped by a lady called Valerie, she walked me through every step with detailed instructions and screen munch.

I was struggling to send my first campaign because i had the wrong email address registered under my account, Valerie fixed the issue for me in a couple of minutes and i was able to send my campaign. I couldn't be happier to have downloaded Omnisend.
I strongly encourage anyone to download it, the app is more than generous in terms of features even on a free plan.

Homecosty

Hasta ahora es muy facil y rapido de utilizar. Atencion al cliente 24 horas. He preparado ya mi feedback campaign, espero funcione. Saludos y gracias!

PC4YOU.it di Beniamino Bruno, Assistenza Computer a Foggia

La sto utilizzando da qualche ora e devo dire che è veramente ottima. Utilizzo estremamente semplice. Sicuramente acquisterò la versione professionale.

Canadian Sub Blanks

This is my first website and Omnisend walked me through all the steps - I am very impressed and grateful I found it!

lmbling

I have a small business. I tried another platform prior to Omnisend and it wasn't user friendly at all and the customer service just wasn't there. I researched and compared companies on the Shopify app store and Omnisend looked like a fit for me and it had a free trial. Was I frustrated setting everything up? Yes! Was customer service there for me? OMG! Every step of the way!!! I have never experienced such attentive customer service. So far things are going well and I know with this new partnership the sky is the limit!

La Coéss

So far I've really enjoyed using this app, beautiful user interface design and great customer service.

www.lacoess.com

Social Media Mama

Great app, very easy to use! Can't wait to send out more newsletters to customers now. Thank you so much!