Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

wyattandjack®

amazingly smooth transition from our previous email marketing provider!
nice and easy, lots of tools...was dreading the setup, but it really is SUPER easy and efficient- thanks!

Boom Positive

Excellent and easy to use email marketing service and app. I have used Mailchimp and SendinBlue in the past and I like Omnisend better.

As a website developer I have installed Omnisend to all my clients and for my own boompositive.com store of course.

Highly recommend and I'm still on the free plan. But I'm sure their paid services work great as well. And I most likely change to paid plan in this summer! Good job!

May 8, 2019

We are pleased to hear you are having a great experience. Thank you for trusting Omnisend and recommending us to others!
With the number of new and improved features, we are constantly releasing, you will definitely find even greater success on the paid plan.

Kaftan Life

Switched from Mailchimp right after the MC/Shopify breakup was announced. Very positive experience overall! The Mailchimp-to-Omnisend learning curve is an easy one, and in my opinion, Omnisend's email editing toolkit is both easier to use than Mailchimp's and equipped with better looking templates out of the box. Automations are easy to set up too, and Omnisend customer support is very responsive via chat.

List management leaves a lot to be desired. I miss the sort and rating abilities in Mailchimp. That said, the team has told me they're working on building out list management capabilities.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the lovely compliment. We are currently working on improving our Subscriber Management features, you will be surprised how many new things you will be able to do after this improvement. And all are coming very soon!

Erin Fader Jewelry

Making the switch from Mailchimp. Just created my first email in Omnisend and it was really easy and I'm very happy with the results. So far, so good!

Mini-Cycle

I used this app to migrate from Mailchimp. So far so good. Hopefully it can be more dynamic in terms of functionality and marketing. The goal is to replace other apps as well!

AURABOTTLE.CO

I've just made a switch to Omnisend for better integration. I love it so much! Very user friendly & allows me to create beautiful emails for my customers :) Thank you!

Little & Loved

I've used another provider for SIX years and always had little bugs and issues that were frustrating when building an EDM.
My first EDM has just gone out via Omnisend and building it was SUCH a pleasure - no issues, on point templates... easy...
I can't wait to see what the next few months bring!

May 8, 2019

Wow, such a pleasure to hear your experience is a lot better than the other provider you used. Our teams give out more than 100% every day to build the best product and to provide the best customer experience. If you ever have any questions or run into an issue, just drop Customer Support a message at support@omnisend.com, we work 24/7 to help our customers.

Benj

Great service and fun and interesting designs... So many more options than my previous company!!!! SO much thought and consideration about my company and helping me grow.....

rabishopify7.com

Bacana, tô gostando, bem explicado me levando no caminho das vendas. Eu acredito que ire gerar ve99999

Clorofila

This app is pretty user friendly and hands-on. Looking forward to keep on learning everyday new things.