Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Covetella

Highly recommend this for companies who are looking for a better alternative to MailChimp. Transitioned from mail chimp to Omnisend and it has been extremely user-friendly and provides more flexibility. Easy to build emails and newsletters with a variety of design options available. Automated and segmented emails made very easy to construct.

Unforgettable Products

So far this app is great. Easy to work with and integrates into your store very easily. Creating an email campaign has never been easy for me and Omnisend definitely made it a breeze. I'll keep you posted with how it goes. loving it so far!

Kalani's Kinky Hair Boutique kinky & klassy

I installed this app to use on my store because of the many failed attempts to successfully use other similar apps. I found the customer service to be extremely helpful and patient as they walked me through the process. Now that several of the features are up and running on my store I am very hopeful that sending regular email marketing will help me secure the traffic conversions my store deserves.

nutramoon

i used this app to help me with my emails Marketing i really like it save me allot of time and i like it that its have the email automation
and very easy to use !!!

Wright Coffee Co & Gifts

This app is great at helping you set up emails! It was super easy to use and my email turned out looking great!

Luxoba

Awesome app.Created newsletter and it was a breeze. Best feature was being able to pick the products from my website easily.

Decur.co.uk

I used this app after Mail Chimp stopped supporting Shopify and its working very well. I recommend Omnisend.

Londonland Designs

I'm still in my trial period with Omnisend but it seems really good and the support chat is very quick and helpful.

UltraView Archery

Came here from Mailchimp... Much better UI, Better templates, Cheaper and offers more features. Definitely recommend!

Caskai

Super smooth setup for my first email campaign. One of the easiest integrations I have experienced with Shopify.