Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Dreams In July

SUCH A WASTE OF TIME THEY HAVE THIS WHOLE SUSPENDED YOUR ACCCOUNT THING BASED ON THE EMAILS YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE LEFT....UGH WORST APP EVER

Wild Kinder

I have had this app for 3 months, and I am so frustrated, the only reason it hasn't been uninstalled is due to the hours of work I have put into it to design emails and not currently having the time to switch. They cancelled my account without telling me, pretty much every feature has not worked at some point or another and I have to contact support every 1 - 2 weeks. Today I had to contact them again because my cart recover emails aren't working. It is so frustrating to pay for an app that doesn't work as promised. I have never been given any compensation for all these issues and support is very slow in getting back. Every time I have an issue it takes them 3 days to 1 week to correct it. Every time they act like its some super unique never before seen problem that gets escalated and then no one ever gets back to me until I chase them down. So far this is the worst app I've used on Shopify. The features are great, and if it did what I pay for it to do, it would easily be 5 stars, despite the slow support. I really hope they fix whatever the various problems are.

Mckim Photography

I wish there was a way to just write a simple text design email pulling the products and text links, also there is a MAJOR bug! the product price is shown with a comma for USA instead of a period, so it looks like $50,00 instead of $50.

Many people are on google and google blocks images in emails marketing. so i would like to test text only emails with hyperlinks imbedded thanks- bill

Petitelapetite

Do not get this app. I am deleting this app after spending $60 on it for 1 month.
The free trial is worth it but not the $60 recurring charge per month. I basically wasted $60 on this because I barely got any results out of it. It is a very high expense especially for small businesses. For the hefty price of a whopping $60, the app barely has any ROI and you don't really get much back for the money you are putting in to use this app. Also, it shouldn't cost $60 just to do email marketing and just to collect email addresses. There are other apps that are much cheaper than soundest that can pretty much do the same thing. I have sent tens of thousands of emails to customers about mega sales only to be disappointed.

Little Miss Marmalade

Horrible support, customer service. Its a good system that bugs out all the time. Discounts wont drag and drop properly, discounts don't value and add right.

endless bugs and complaints.

I am done! its costs me over $50 a month...seeya!

Side Street Studio

I am certain that this is an excellent app. But very occasionally numerous issues occur whereby an app simply does not work. My initial issue was with Shaw, one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies. Shaw's spam filters had (wrongly) listed soundest as a spam associated company and froze my emails when I used the soundest name. Shaw is most certainly incorrect in this but it was still a nuisance to manage.
Then I had considerable difficulty in setting up the 'easy to use' system. Again I am sure that it is 'easy to set up' but perhaps not for me. The support staff at soundest support tried hard to resolve the issues and I am grateful for their assistance, but it was without any success. Sometimes even with the best will in the world things just do not work and it is best to move on.

Woodenearrings

Update: i cancelled my paid plan with soundest in mid december 2016, double checked 3 times to be sure the billing was stopped and was reassured by Veronika each time that it was handled, then was still charged. i contacted them for a refund about 25 days ago and they promised it would be processed immediately, but they still haven't done it.
my take: the only really good thing about this app is the product picker and auto update emails to customers, the java script and cookies they use are very aggressive and slow your page load by about 50%.. The links you make in their emails are routed through soundest, so the initial url your customers get is not your actual website. i think that they use your info for creating data that they sell, but not sure. most of the emails you send will go to the spam folder because they don't come from your address.
_________
previous: there is a problem with the "from" field that causes emails sent out to go to SPAM folder.
the "from" looks like this: : you=yourdomain.com@soundest.email on behalf of you @yourdomain.com
that, my friends, is causing most of the emails you pay for the program to make and be sent GO DIRECTLY INTO THE SPAM FOLDER because they are not sent from my actual email address. They asked for an additional $59 to change that so its actually your email address. otherwise, the functionality is good, but too many cookies used for tracking your users. customer service is good, and templates are ok. nice feature that allows you to choose products from your store and insert them directly into your emails.

Madlydeeplyco

I love the product, and they could have made more money from me if i stayed. But their customer service suck and just getting a refund for services for services i won't use is a nightmare. They said they cannot give a refund because my payment was already processed. When i complained and told them easy to issue a refund (i am also business owner) , and i can easily do a refund by a click of a button, they finally gave a refund ... BUT with a $10 processing. Such a bunch of bozos and cheapskates. NOT RECOMMENDED .

Update 12/19: Paulius contacted me saying that since i am requesting to refund my money, they have to be COMPENSATED for it. You are definitely going to be charged nickel and dimes for this service so i suggest staying away. Also he also wanted me to remove the negative feedback in exchange to give back my $10. Such bad business practice. Just a suggestion Soundest Team, use my $10, and buy a Customer Service book. You definitely need it.

Dirty Nails

Unfortunately the Soundest app has left me extremely disappointed. The install did not successfully import my subscribers from Shopify (it failed to import the purchase dates which makes it useless). Support blamed shopify for the format of their output. The on-landing popup was not allowing some customers to enter their emails to retrieve a coupon which worries me a lot as I'm very concerned with my user experience. The help service - while friendly - was slow and unable to resolve the problem, so suggested I email them a full export of my customer/purchase data from my store which is something that violates countless privacy best practices not to mention shares sensitive personal information of my customers.

This app does contain some great features but is not mature enough in my experience with their trial to warrant paying the $100ish/monthy they quoted me it would cost once my Trial was over. Hopefully in the future they find a way to resolve many of the bugs and perhaps at that point I'd reconsider because it feels like they're 70% the way there, but reliability, repeatability, and automation are missing - the most important things to a store owner like myself!

Caughtadrift

Awful experience so far. We setup a campaign to send last week, only to come back this week to find the campaign "on hold".

I contacted support and they told it this is normal because they need to "to make sure that all of the subscribers on your list are there willingly and are active."

There's no info about how many emails were sent already, they never alerted us to the problem, and haven't answered our questions about how to resolve the problem.

Support has been slow to reply, and answers have been very incomplete.