Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Living Country

so far so good funny the 2md thing to set up is a revioew

Trendi Jane

So far so good. Appreciate the organization of everything, it helps to alleviate the chaos of running an email campaign.

Rivida Original

It's a great app and a very useful tool. One problem I have with it is the fact that you can only remove omnisend branding if you pay the premium subscription as apposed to the free version. Small startups like myself sometimes are nervous when adding another subscription service in order to keep their break even low, and I can't seem to find a way to make my emails look professional with their branding at the bottom. Message to the people who run this app: Please would you find another incentive for consumers to subscribe to the premium service instead of compulsory branding at the bottom of the templates; I plan on upgrading my plan soon, I just want some time to establish the revenue structure of my business before I commit to another subscription service, but the same time I really need my email marketing campaigns to look 100% professional. If this changes I'll give this app 5 stars.

B True To You

Awesome tool! It is easy to use, but gives you the opportunity to really customize high-quality campaigns.

Jeylan Made

very pleased with this app runs well and is easy to use

Cool Wow

aun estoy entendiendola.. pero hasta el momento la veo muy bien!!

Smartnootropicsstore

Good app, easy to use and very useful

Faburaaa

Great App...easy to setup...!!

Footstools Direct

All seems good.
Hoping we get a good response to our email campaign over the Bank Holiday Weekend.
Andrew
www.footstoolsdirect.com

Exo Decor

Great Support! I just started but i hope this going to work perfectly!