Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Quintessence Apparel

I used this add to run my very first add campaign (and hopefully many more). It was extremely well laid out and easy to use, even allowing scheduling for campaigns. Could not wish for more.

bigsausagerolls

Havent used it yet, but the review thing wouldnt go away so here we are. All done, and now I am using random words to get past 100.

Tanisha L. Lane Hair Co.

The app is very easy to use. A great way to get your marketing emails sent out very fast and professional.

APEX polewear

I just started using this app and it was exactly what I was looking for. It's so easy to use and it has so many valuable options. You can drag and drop whatever sections you like and edit them in many ways, and you get all kinds of statistics.

One point of improvement: it seems to randomly change the width of the email on mobile. Sometimes it's 100% (like you'd want), sometimes about 70%, and sometimes 50%. This is strange because I've found it happens randomly, even though the email is the same. I'm not completely sure whether it's because of my phone's email app or because of Omnisend, which is why I am still happy to give it a 5-star review.

July 11, 2019

Hi, thank you for your valuable review.
Regarding the changing width, it definitely sounds like we need to look into it. Maybe some settings were not correctly set or there is a bug, that needs to be resolved asap? Send us an email to support@omnisend.com with more details (which campaign the issue is related to; what phone you are using; what email provider; and share the email that changed the width randomly) and we will take care of this!

Poet NTW

I used this app to help me create my newsletter buy it does much more. I have automated email responses for my customers interactions with my site. I get the feeling now that no visit to my store slips through the cracks.

Neat Shop

To Be honest I tried a couple of apps but none met my expectations besides Omnisend, It has all in one. you don't have to go for a pop-up app and a different email marketing app etc ... This App simply Rocks. Very professional, easy workflow, user-friendly and for my website, it's a top notch .Highly recommended !!!

természet egészsége

Just starting using this app. Looks nice, easy and effectively. Waiting for good results .-)

Hang and Display

It works! I has smart segmentation rules, provides very comprehensive reports and easy to use as well.

The Tiny Art Co

Found this app very user friendly which is great when you have so many other things to do. Really easy way to add products directly from your store to your emails too. Very much recommended by The Tiny Art Co.

ManlyCure

I like this app, very customizable and easy to manage my newsletters and campaigns. Better than the other email marketing apps on Shopify