Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

BGS19

Very easy To use. Imports your customer and you are ready to go! Lay out for your campaing is easy To use. I did it with my phone

Best Face & Body

I was able to create a Mother's Day email campaign (my first one), from start to finish, in less than 1 hour. Very intuitive process.

Celeste & June LLC

I just created my first campaign and Omnisend made it very easy to do while also providing me with so many customizations options to make it my own. I am really enjoying this app and so far would highly recommend it!

House of Tando

I was so worried hearing that we were losing MailChimp on Shopify!

But transferring to this app has not only been super easy but is SO much more user-friendly & has a FREE option.

I am so glad that changes had to be made as it was the best move yet.

Thank you for being so user-friendly.
Bethan Dando

Beauty Notebook™

I love this app!! so many cool tools to make your newsletter stand out!! I love how I can reach all my subscribers with the click of one button! Thank you!

Do Good Soaps and Suds

I was worried about putting together an email campaign for my new store, Do Good Soaps and Suds...Hey, I'm simply not tech-savvy, but Omnisend was a godsend! Thank you so much!

Beach Vibez

I am using Omnisend for email marketing. It was easy to use, if you are familiar with email marketing platforms.

Sake Inn

The support is amazing! Changed from Mailchimp to Omnisend and never regretted abit! Even though it's pricier but it's really worth the money!

Snapdragon & Thistle

Talk about fortuitous! Without the Mailchimp/Shopify separation, I would never have found Omnisend. I absolutely love it, it's professional and there are so many options in all areas for my business.
I've found clear, concise answers to questions I have had, making the creation process so much faster and smoother. I don't have to root around on Google taking up more time when I could be being productive. Thank you Omnisend!

LIVone Nutrition

I just downloaded this app and it couldn't be easier to use right out of the box. Campaigns were extremely user friendly to create, and the automation's were all but finished when using the templates.
Super easy to use and well done templates.