Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

VdM Atelier

Acabo de instalarla, parece fácil y que puede dar lo que ofrece, esperamos que cumpla con nuestras expectativas.

Beach Karma Besos

So far this is excellent and pretty simple to use with common sense. I can't comment on the traffic it drives yet but I am keen to see how we go over the period of my free trial. I like the fact that the trial gives you enough time to set up and hopefully see results in conversions. It does seem to cover everything that is needed in one app which is excellent and was highly recommended.

shoplet.store

I am using this app from the beginning, still collecting, or trying to collect as many emails in order to start a campaign and explore all of its features.

TBOO

I used this app to do email marketing. it was sort of easy to do. I hope it brings the results needed. it seems to be a good app.

Online Calendar Shop

I am using the app to help boost my email marketing and loving all the features so far. I think the app could improve by having more tutorials on how to use each marketing campaign because it can be very confusing.

LocoThings

I havent tried to much yet, but it looks good, was quick to setup, and an easy interface, i hope this will help things get easier

HPS

I've used this app for an hour, everything seems to work well. Will update once I've run my first campaign.

Pono Artworks

I made my first email through omnisend and it came out really beautiful. They have great features and your emails are fully customizable.

KIRA WATCHES

Nice app all in one ! Automation is really easy ! I recommand this app for all of you guys . It really helped me

MyTrendys

Bis jetzt finde ich die App recht gut. Nur ist es am Anfang unübersichtlich, ob die Automationsprozesse auch wirklich stattfinden. Ich hoffe das Omnisend sich gut um uns Kunden kümmert.