Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

KriVal4you

Gute Marketing App. Einfach verständlich und unkompliziert zu bedienen. Etwas teuer aber es ist ok.

Romelle Designs

This app is fairly easy to use. Can't wait to see what it can do for my business in the coming weeks.

La La Land

Omnisend was user friendly for a first-timer like me. Customer support is great! At first sight it is somehow unclear how to stay in control of everything, but I am sure that I'll learn more by experience.

Two Wheels Empire

Good app, but needs some updates. for example on each of workflow page I need to edit Social icons manually each time. it needs to be integrated into the settings so the data is pulled each time with new workflow.

The HeadStrongers

The app is good so far. Just started using it. Hoping for the email marketing campaigns to boost my sales.

4health.co.nz

I am using the app for e-mail marketing. Very easy to use - really enjoying Omnisend. I like how it automatically syncs to your own website to pick up products for the emailing lists.

ARO Essentials

I got this app because I am running Google/Facebook ads and getting a lot of visitors but no conversion or emails collected. With Omnisend's automated email and easy integration, I am capturing more emails which have increased sales. I love this app but my business is too small to afford the paid version and without automation, it's just like any other app. I would love if they have a conversion model or even a subscription model. I am willing to spend money, but only if I'm getting results. Hope this helps!

Brilliantfacet

Used the app for initial email marketing for my start up website (brilliantfacet.com). Ready to use templates has made our work lot more convenient. Works great and definitely recommend for all the beginners.

GaterBx FPV

It was pretty easy to setup and I like how the app works. It has nice features and believe it will bring in more customers.

The Trail's End Boutique

I have used the free option of this app and it seems to work pretty good with the basic option. I have used both the pop up page specifically to reduce the amount of times people linger on the front page.