Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

OMAURA SKIN

Most integrations, require an additional service. I love how Omnisend has everything integrated into a single solution. It's extremely easy to setup and customizable to boot. I reached out to support and they were very helpful and prompt to respond. Highly recommend!

CEO Naturals

Im currently using the FREE version for now while I learn the ropes of the app and what it has to offer. Sent my first email campaign and not to overly complicated to use at first attempt. Im sure it has many more features and configurations I need to learn how to get the full potential out of it. So far so good!

HPL SUPPS

I have no experience with email marketing. Being of a younger generation, ecommerce, social media marketing, etc., are right up my alley, but emails are not. This app made email marketing extremely easy, straight forward, and easily customizable. I was AMAZED by the capabilities they offered for the free version. So much so, I purchased the basic monthly package before I even sent out my first campaign! Amazing application, everybody could get use from this.

karmicwitch

I'm only in my first 24 hours of use after moving over from Mailchimp because I was disappointed with the lack of support. I have no marketing experience and I already achieved the first task I set out to do with ease. Omnisend support staff and so quick to respond and very patient! Super happy so far!

Mimosa Hostilis

This is the only app that is simple and really cares about your customers without charging you out front. Recommend this app for everyone especially beginners in email marketing!

Jewelrify

I created my first e-mail campaign in just minutes without a need for help. Very easy to use and includes great functions. Recommended.

Aria's Charm Jewelry

I'm very pleased with Omnisend so far. It's very user friendly! A Shopify expert recommended it. I'm very thankful.

BASEGEEKS

This app helped me send campaigns and promotions to my subscribers. Unlike other apps, this app does the whole work for you and very easy interface to setup. I only had a little problem receiving the email for verification and the support was quick to act. Now, i'm meeting up my subscribers at the point of their needs to boost sale. Thank team. Good work. Highly recommended.

www.coffeegems.co.uk

Incredible customer support left me without breath! I was just starting to setup my app and came up lot of questions... just ask them and in less than 5 minutes all was clear. Amazing

Piccadilly Shoes NZ

I have two websites and I always struggle to make dif campaigns, spending hours on dividing customers on dif websites.