Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

LIVone Nutrition

I just downloaded this app and it couldn't be easier to use right out of the box. Campaigns were extremely user friendly to create, and the automation's were all but finished when using the templates.
Super easy to use and well done templates.

Thecanadiandroneinstitute

Omnisend has been great for our business. Way better than Mailchimp or anything else we have found. - Thecanadiandroneinstitute.com

Bakers Sto N Go

Best email app I've ever used. Switched from Mailchimp. Was easy to create and looks beautiful and professional. I hope I can figure out flows now. They have great customer support.

GraceofdoG

Omnisend email is way easier to use in my opinion than Mailchimp. Ill be using it for all my emails

livhappinow

So far so good. free user at the moment but will be upgrading in a few weeks. easy to use and create emails

Blow Up Toy Place

Very easy to use. Great templates and integration! I stumbled on this app by chance in the app store. I'm glad I did.

Calhoun Farm

I just switched from MailChimp. It was easy to do the switch and I sent out my first email. I hope it is all this easy! So far so good.

Çhanelia

We've tried lots of email marketing apps, but the one that fulfilled all of our tasks was Omnisend. We recommend it.

Trout Waters Fly & Tackle

Migration from Mailchimp was a breeze. I had a little trouble getting the account set up but was quickly helped by customer support through chat. Highly recommended!

TheMotherland.online

Would rate a 10 if able. Transfer from Mailchimp was super easy and got immediate response to answer all my questions for set up!