Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Hustle Sports Nutrition

Omnisend was everything we needed when we first started using it. Email and SMS marketing/updates, cheap, and very VERY easy to use. What's more, is that it comes with the same..."aura" of Apple and Shopify; Extremely user friendly, and easy to use, but astronomically powerful and capable if you understand more complex topics, such as basics of programming.

What shocked me more, was that after a few months of use, I started to explore a bit more. Omnisend is insanely powerful. Like, for the price (free or just the basic $10 plan) it's insane. I seriously was blown away by this. I can't think of anything it doesn't do that we would ever need. Absolutely amazing application, highly recommended.

Saratogasupplements

I am just getting started with this app but the quick response I got with an email related issue was quick and the issue corrected. I was pleasantly surprised to see this. The last platform I used was all but devoid of any kind of personal help. If the response tiome is any indication of the rest of the product, I have made a smart move, leaving Klaviyo and coming here.
Now itg is a month later and got my first campaign finished in no time flat.

Hugolog Smart Locks

My agency uses this app for multiple Shopify sites. Intuitive and easy integration. This saves our team time and money and we get great results.

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I really appreciate the customer service, and their help with getting out our first newsletter. Very thing worked great, I love the integration with Shopify, and the picking tool is awesome!

Geschenkewelt Kunterbunt

Omnisend is easy to handle. The Support is very good. I can only recommend. Great App. Exactly what i need for my Business

Purple Ants Chocolatier

The navigation is easy to follow, it was very helpful, the basic video tutorial is very helpful and with clarity

Windstation

I used this app to do automatization, pop-ups, email campaigns for my new store https://windstation.art/. Set up was so easy and intuitive. Super userfriendly. Recommended

Coucibas

Great tool, super efficient in both English and French that I'm using.
User-friendly, super easy to install and customize.
The customer support is amazing
I recommend this tool to all my clients

King Butta Love

great app vary orginice and simple to use alot of people should use this app gits nice and simple

My Fashion Key

Easy to used and setup is a breeze. Now, we’ll just have to see how well it works. Hopefully, I’ll make millions!