Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Waterjet Knives

I started a year ago with Omnisend and ultimately left because of cost. Then i went and tried several others, and none were as effective. So here I am back with omnisend, and here i'll stay.

Fingaz

This app works great, very user friendly.
highly recommend! The editing functions are great and simple to use!

Ate Up Fishing Gear

Loved how inuitive it was to use. The predesigned themes makes it easy for someone who doesn't love design

The Old White Shed

I just got started using this app with my Shopify store. The ease of use is awesome! I was able to get started right away. I've created forms, added campaigns all in under an hour! Super excited to keep using Omnisend!

RA Egyptian Skincare

I read quite a few reviews on different email marketing apps and eventually decided to give Omnisend a try. It was relatively easy even for me, and I'm not super tech savvy when it comes to email campaigns. The templates are a godsend, and it's easy to upload graphics and send to customers in just a few minutes. I'm still using the free version but am thinking of upgrading. I'd recommend this to other business owners.

I Want That Style

Having never used an app like this before this is fab at helping automate emails etc. Definitely recommend.

Jazzy Dray's

Awesome Product I only use the free version and im Happy with just that experience.I personally am not a pro at this but i can say the tutorial on youtube helped

Genuinely Aarons

Omnisend is a wonderful app for users at all levels whether a beginner such as myself to advanced. User-friendly & step by step campaigns, forms, & automation that helps you to the fullest. -Aaron G

Take That Home

I decided to try this app for e-mail marketing. Just launched my first campaign. The app was very easy to use and worked seamlessly with Shopify.

NeedSpace

This is a great app with excellent customer service! They responded quickly and resolved all my issues within minutes. 5 stars :)