Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Mimosa Hostilis

This is the only app that is simple and really cares about your customers without charging you out front. Recommend this app for everyone especially beginners in email marketing!

Jewelrify

I created my first e-mail campaign in just minutes without a need for help. Very easy to use and includes great functions. Recommended.

Aria's Charm Jewelry

I'm very pleased with Omnisend so far. It's very user friendly! A Shopify expert recommended it. I'm very thankful.

BASEGEEKS

This app helped me send campaigns and promotions to my subscribers. Unlike other apps, this app does the whole work for you and very easy interface to setup. I only had a little problem receiving the email for verification and the support was quick to act. Now, i'm meeting up my subscribers at the point of their needs to boost sale. Thank team. Good work. Highly recommended.

www.coffeegems.co.uk

Incredible customer support left me without breath! I was just starting to setup my app and came up lot of questions... just ask them and in less than 5 minutes all was clear. Amazing

Piccadilly Shoes NZ

I have two websites and I always struggle to make dif campaigns, spending hours on dividing customers on dif websites.

Shot Caliber

So far so good. Really enjoying the ease of use and complete integration with my store. Still haven't upgraded and everything I need so far is available to me. Definitely recommended!

Luxeproductz

Easy to use and free to install. Love the templates and how user-friendly the app is. Definitely recommend this.

Easy2cart

Very nice app with great easy to work and make workflow go easier step by step. I am using it first time very nice experience.

An Act of Dog

Wow! We recently moved from Mailchimp and are thrilled with the results! This platform is so much easier, has more sophisticated templates and they really take care of their customers. Seriously, don't look any further. Switch to Omnisend!