Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Gammy Sphere

my store is new, i hope it will work well for us

Aldea Coffee

Good so far! Haven't gotten to send any emails yet, but it seems like everything works well.

Fashion Genie Boutique

Great app, however can be a bit expensive considering other apps do the same thing for free. But it is very handy and I enjoy using it.

One thing I’d like to see is,

When I create a campaign it is a real pain to have to put the links to all my social media every single time I make a campaign. It would be so helpfu if this was applied to every campaign automatically

Mybagismylife

is an application with very useful options that are really attractive to my clients.

Betterdocs

Great app! My only suggestion to the developers would be to add a "Email Coupon" option for the "wheel of fortune" pop up form so only real and active emails that people enter would be able to receive the coupon code. It would stop many people from using any fake email just to play the game and get coupon codes. Other than that this app is great for anyone making any time of forms!

Shoppytyme

excelente aplicacion recomendada

Velpure

I'd give Omnisend five stars but it is limited in functionality and flexibility compared to other email autoresponders such as Aweber and GetResponse. If you want to integrate with third party marketing and lead generation apps you should be aware that Omnisend can't provide basic html form code to connect with those that don't have api level integration with Omnisend (and very few non-Shopify apps do).

All other 'mainstream' autoresponders that I'm aware of provide this basic ability including Aweber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Active Campaign, Sendlane, Drip, iConnect etc.

However, for Shopify stores that don't need to integrate with other marketing apps, Omnisend is the easiest route to take, and Omnisend seem committed to adding new features and improving the app over time.

Dishmaster Faucet

Wouldn't be without it. Prefer it over Mailchimp. Would give 5 stars if staff could understand not all stores are the same and would support accordingly.

Fyshoes Com

great app, i love to use ,but if it can drag the product i will be perfect.

Premier Leather Apparel

Just set it up and sent an email to my subscribers and im very impressed. Did all this in 10 mninutes. Looking forward to learning more about the app and making some succesful campaigns.