Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Vintoz

Used to be great, but not any more. Support wasted so much time, not aware of how their own product works. Very frustrating. Be careful, campaign drafts that you have set up might just break and have to be rebuilt from scratch. Also Omnisend does not offer tech support any more.

GitHub

I've been doing email marketing for over a decade and have used a variety of platforms. Omnisend will without question be the most frustrating and difficult platform of any that I have used. I cannot under any circumstance recommend this app to anyone. Here's why: 1. The tech team repeatedly locked our account and asked us to have our list cleaned. Even after working with their support and having our list cleaned MULTIPLE times and creating new segments based on their exact recommendations, they still locked our sending ability and placed our account on a sender domain with low reputation that tanked our deliverability. We lost thousands of dollars on a campaign because of this. 2. The UI is glitchy and trying to upload custom HTML templates is difficult. The custom templates location is found under settings (which I've never seen before). The UI to do also sanitizes your code so certain best practices can't be used because the UI will not allow you to insert certain things, like a header or MSO specific html. This was frustrating because we could not get our emails to work properly on some platforms. We even began to encounter an error where any links in a test email could not be clicked in iOS. We had to segment our own internal emails and send campaigns to them in order to properly QA emails. 3. There is no templating language and this made QA extremely cumbersome for basic parameters. Clearly they discourage using your own HTML because adding a custom template was in a difficult to find location. After adding your own template, selecting it during campaign creation would glitch out and not let you proceed to the next step. 4. Tech support was, in general, very difficult to work with. We often felt the answers we received were unsatisfactory, given how much we paid as customers of the app. We went through the same issues over and over and over again, even after following the exact steps that tech support gave us to rectify a situation. Because of these issues we have removed Omnisend and went with a competitor.

September 22, 2021

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is very appreciated.

We can see that your account was paused from sending in order to prevent any harm to your sender's reputation. You were constantly sending campaigns to spam traps which damaging your sender's reputation, hence the account was paused to make sure you clean your list from bad emails. After you cleaned the list, we monitored your performance and noticed that you kept sending to a significant amount of spam traps. That means that the service you used for cleaning didn't clean your list properly, thus, our support team advised you using our trusted service, but you used the same app you did before once again and the issue re-occurred. We also see that every time you faced this issue, we moved you to domains with even better reputations. We could have investigated the issue you faced with the drop in opens/clicks, but since you uninstalled the app there is no way we can proceed with the investigation.

As for importing HTML templates, yes, we agree that our import tool for HTML templates is not ideal and needs some improvements. We marked your statement as a feature request, so that our product team may have a look at it.

As for not-clickable links in test emails, sorry for the inconveniences that you faced. We have this bug registered, and our developers are working on the fix.

Thank you again for your feedback.

PWT トルクレンチ・ソケット工具などオリジナル工具専門店

日本向けのアプリではありません。
日本のショップは使用しないことを強くお勧めします。
makeshopからshopifyに引っ越したのですがominisendではメルマガ読者の引継ぎは違反らしくメルマガを出すことができませんでした。
違反によるアカウントの停止を解除するのにメルマガ読者を削除してどのツールでどのように削除したか結果のスクリーンショットを要求されます。
結局1通もメルマガを出すこともなく返金もされませんでした。
残念です。

September 15, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very appreciated. Omnisend is a platform that is very precise about safety of our users and their sender's reputation. Sending an email to non-existent contacts, spam traps, or other potential bounces may cause severe harm to our sending servers, and future deliverability of our clients' campaigns. That is why whenever the system catches bad recipients, it automatically pauses the account, and a campaign until the issue is fixed.
Our support team reached out to you, but unfortunately did not get any reply from you. Your account was paused from sending, because too many contacts bounced from the email campaign you sent. In order to fix this, you need to review your contact list, and clean it. You can reach out to support@omnisend.com and our team would be happy to help you with cleaning.

marketing done right

WARNING worst EMAIL marketing app ever. Upon opening the account they banned it for no reason. Force my company to get "social" accounts to unlock it. What company forces you to get social media accounts to be able to have an account with them? this app is disgusting, outdated, horrible inbox rate. GO TO KLAVIOY..... Omni sucks and so does the support.

KK FIVE FINGERS

More and more expensive, not worth it,$16,then $19,then $30, now$54/month
More and more expensive, not worth it
More and more expensive, not worth it

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our Support Team was able to help you with your current pricing package and find a resolution.

MYnd Map

Signed up as I wanted to move my 20000 plus list from MailChimp. Abandoned cart emails and creating audience segments by country still doesn't work after 3 weeks in. When I spoke to support I was asked really basic questions that they could clearly see from my account or could check from their end, then passed on to tech and still, nothing was fixed. Now I am unable to speak to any support, 2 emails in and no answer. Extremely disappointed and a waste of my time.

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Support Team have been trying to reach you to provide an update and help rectify the situation.

hottynova

Good day! I've uninstalled this app about a month ago! Why are you still charging my money! Plz contact me asap

September 7, 2021

Hi - thanks for reaching out and taking the time to rate the Omnisend App. We can see the Support Team were able to explain the billing cycles and provide a refund.

T&C Floral Company

Waste of time and impossible to connect my store. What a joke. just to connect my store they have to elevate my ticket to tech support. PASS ON THIS - I will find something else

September 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to rate the Omnisend App and leave a review. We can see our Support and Tech Team looked into your account and provided video instructions to help connect your store. We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive in the end.

We are continually improving our app and value every piece of feedback received.

Calça Thai

Horrifyingly bad.
We were billed 201.60 USD for 27127 subs in June (our first month) and now they charged our card with 336.28 USD for 24159 subs in July! The subs went down in the first place because they accidentally suspended our account and asked us to clean our list using a paid 3rd party tool. They then said oops sorry that email was a mistake and should never have been sent but they never offered compensation - instead at month end they billed more than 50% extra for no reason!
Regarding the platform it is clean and minimally designed which is good, that much I can say. Congrats to the design team but the functionality is a horror show:
Digital items & out of stock products surface in their recommended products module - so if you have a fast-selling item that is sold out or a shipping insurance that can't be bought on its own - this is what the "AI" will recommend.
Shifting from trial to paid, resets the accounts and switched all your automations off - an absolute nightmare Integrations such as review apps are buggy
The UI is unintuitive and poorly labelled (there is a form which is not a form, an order placed trigger which doesn't trigger on order placed, filters placed below a trigger which operate as filters above a trigger, puchase date not in last 90 days can include customers who did purchase in last 90 days etc etc)
Presets don't work. The memory is faulty so you have to constantly change colours and fonts back to what they are supposed to be regardless of how you setup presets.
Signup forms require custom CSS to not look broken on mobile
If you pay to remove omnisend branding, it won't automatically remove it like any sensible app, instead you have to go through every single email and remove manually including all future emails, completely unnecessary manual work.
Customer support is disorganised and takes an incredible amount of back and forth before anything is escalated. And then you need to wait 48 hours for a qualified "reply"
ROI is over-attributed vs Shopify & Google analytics
No suppression list - so they will stop you from ever using your own push / sms channels for birthdays for example if you decided to sunset email addresses. a blatant attempt to lock you into / make you upgrade to their push/sms services.

AGOZTECH

I can't use the sms credits that I already paid for. They make me wait until the next billing cycle which they don't mention before you pay for the app. Be aware in case you download the app. Note: Their customer service cannot even explain what to do to use the sms credits. They basically copy-paste. If you don't take care of your customers, someone will-please note that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12