Omnisend: Email Marketing

Omnisend: Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Email marketing automation +SMS, Facebook & Google retargeting

Media Revive

Works fine until they randomly suspend your account without letting you know that it was suspended or why. There is a contact support button in two locations that doesn't work. Hours and hours of work just down the drain.

Pawlee's

I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.

Cryztalz

Hooray! All emails straight to Junk/spam. Other than that, the layouts to choose from are very basic, absolutely no customization, looks very tacky and unprofessional. Could of done a better job myself in half the time. Will be uninstalling app before free trial ends.

Jaeluxe

Technical support is not helpful, some are depending on who you get. One rep just ended our chat because her shift was over. We've been getting passed around for 5 days trying to integrate our list and NO ONE will help us! They keep sending us links for self help.

Legend Archery

The last 3 months my cost has gone from $63 to $160 and now $266. The last month, they upgraded me to PRO without me asking anything so that I would pay $266 instead of $105. I never had the need for a PRO plan !

These are absolutely dishonest methods. They took advantage of me thinking I would not pay attention and stole my money.

I asked for . a refund and they basically refused !

Jinsfashion

charged me 10 usd at first month, and 105 usd at second month , unbelievable

Vapetoad

Waste of time compared to Mailchimp. I was able to use Mailchimp right away. I could not do this here.

Qatar Parfume

so nice . we fell so happy . thanks

Peek Lashes

This was a bait and switch for me. The details talk about being an all in one email platform but thats not true. If you want to send an informational email, you can't, if you want to send a thank you email, you can't, if you want to include only a video, you can't. This app requires me to include a product in every email that I send. When I asked for help I was rudely informed that this platform is meant for businesses with more products than I have. It really turned me off and made me feel like a second rate business owner. Their customer services handled this really poorly.

Fixmybinding Com

Very easy to sign up but difficult to cancel. No phone number and oftentimes you wait ridiculously long to have an online chat. I sent 1 email for $150. They were totally unwilling to help me out in any way.

Previous 1 3 4