Omnisend: Email Marketing

Omnisend: Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Email marketing automation +SMS, Facebook & Google retargeting

Goldpaint Photography

Limited services and support for businesses using 'Buy Button' only. If you do not have a regular Shopify plan, you cannot trigger automation or create sign-up forms on your website. Very disappointing.

Fragrance202

DON'T Wate your time with this, very bad service, look elsewhere for a better app. A complete waste of my time.

Vintagepillowsstore

They have very low open rate!! I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE!! MY EMAIL IS GOING SPAM!!! THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!

Moringa Rose

It wont let me send emails due to having a hotmail account. It keeps telling me i need to get a new account which isnt going to happen

The Proud Republicans

I had used this app for nearly 10 months and had an 80% Off subscription. Then, out of nowhere, a customer service representative decided to cancel my subscription and revoke my access to the app. This occurred just 1 day after I made my monthly payment. Essentially I paid $300 for a month's worth of services and my subscription was taken from me (For no reason) and I haven't gotten my money back or the ability to renew my subscription.

Posh Fashion Gals

They Have a ridiculous payment cancellation method, after uninstalling the app you have take days to cancel the contract and credit card billing.

Media Revive

Works fine until they randomly suspend your account without letting you know that it was suspended or why. There is a contact support button in two locations that doesn't work. Hours and hours of work just down the drain.

Pawlee's

I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.

Cryztalz

Hooray! All emails straight to Junk/spam.
Other than that, the layouts to choose from are very basic, absolutely no customization, looks very tacky and unprofessional.
Could of done a better job myself in half the time.
Will be uninstalling app before free trial ends.

Jaeluxe

Technical support is not helpful, some are depending on who you get. One rep just ended our chat because her shift was over. We've been getting passed around for 5 days trying to integrate our list and NO ONE will help us! They keep sending us links for self help.

Previous 1 3 4 5