Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Bedazzled Closet

I've been contacting the support team for so many times but no one responded to me at all. But they said their help is available 24/7. Where is the help now when I needed it.

March 30, 2020

Hello Bedazzled Closet,

We are available 24/7, and you can reach us via the in-app chat on the Omnisend app, find the chat bubble on the left bottom corner. Usually, customers get a response within a few hours.
It seems like you may have sent us an email that was not delivered. But we are here to help, reach out via the in-app chat, and we will solve any issues you are having.

MatchaBotanicals

Terrible experience! A copycat of Mailchimp without some important features like HTML or CSS integration. Probably it’s great in automations, but what’s the need of these automation if you can create only ugly emails

March 6, 2020

Hello MatchaBotanicals,

Sorry you feel this way about our tool. Xenia actually reached out to you with the different ways you can use HTML block in both, campaigns and automation. Please explore and let us know if this would work for you. More, we are expanding the variations of templates you can use for your emails all the time, so more are on the way. We appreciate your feedback.

Avarcas 101

I used Omnisend for over a year, pricing is great, but there is no html or css integration, no way to customize the mobile version, logos and images look oversized and there is no way to fix it. Also when enabling the 2-step verification, the confirmation button is red and there is no way to change it. Customer support replies quickly but with no solutions and prescripted answers.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, your feedback is very important to us.
Our technical team has already reviewed your case, indeed this area could be improved, therefore the development team has also been involved. Katherine is reaching out to you with the results the technical team was able to get as well as with a possible workaround to get the best solution at this point. Thank you for your patience, we will resolve this.

Isaboe

Like the look of this app, however, after two hours of trying to set up, I give up. Not every easy to understand for a new user and thought it could link better with your store to be more automated or you could choose what you wanted. Most need you to input a product for a campaign, what a pain. Needs to have a tutorial to help you set up each campaign the first time. just way to hard to figure out on your own

March 3, 2020

Sorry to hear you went through such troubles setting up.
We truly value your feedback, thank you for taking the time to write the review. The teams are already working together so we could provide improved training materials to our customers in the future for easier setup and use of our product.

Tandem

This isn't a very good app if you are not a coder. There were a lot of bugs that prevented certain aspects the templates from functioning correctly. Unfortunately, I was told that their technical team was too busy solving other issues and was directed to a link with CSS and HTML codes to fix it myself. They have a chat option that will try to help, but they are very limited.

BriefsGuy.com

The customer service provided by Omnisend is terrible. I can't recommend this expensive app to anyone. It's not that feature rich and when it started randomly generating discount codes, Valerie at Omnisend couldn't have been any less interested in providing support, instead insisting that I must have the discount code block enabled in a campaign (it wasn't) and not spending any time to understand what the actual issue was. Tried to first fob me off on to Shopify then reluctantly said she would try and speak to the tech team to see if it was "possible to investigate the issue". When I report an issue or have a concern as a paying customer, I expect it to be investigated without question and not with disinterest. Asked how I escalate my complaint and surprise, surprise, they don't even have an escalation process.

Solvang Olive Press

Extremely poor customer service. In comparison to other apps on shopify this app is painful to use. Move on from this one.

December 18, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Seems like there were some old contact emails on your list that no longer exist, therefore we had to temporarily pause your sending so your sender reputation is not harmed. There is nothing to worry about, as soon as you delete or unsubscribe those old emails, we will resume the sending. You will be able to benefit from the variety of great Omnisend features, such as omnichannel campaigns and automation messages, segmentation and more!

Lash Excursion

Less than 2% of the emails as getting to my customers. They are all going to spam. Called G-Suites and my account is not blacklisted and emails that are sent through my email directly are fine but sending through Omnisend, the emails are all going to spam. Waste of money if the customer is not even seeing the email marketing. Customer support is lacking.

December 11, 2019

Hello Lash Excursion,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing deliverability issues. We have checked your account thoroughly and it seems the delivery rate is low due to your contacts marking the campaign as spam or unexisting contacts. But no worries, we have a solution for you!
First, you will need to review your list and remove the inactive and unexisting contacts. Then send to the engaged audience who bought or clicked your campaigns recently. You can also target your automation by using the Customer Reactivation workflow and remind your customers to buy the product again after a specific period of time. Katherine will share more details via our in-app chat!

Stockman's Ridge Wines

Never got it to send, said my list was dirty, but no way to upload my hard bounce list. Looks good, also had an outage so missed a key milestone. Support was poor and they couldn't fix the problem.

December 18, 2019

Natural Gut Wholesale

Unfortunately after nearly 2 hours and communicating with their customer service line no one could figure out how to make it work with Shopify. For me Omnisend was a total waste of time and sticking with my Vertical Response platform for all my emailing. Very dissatisfied with Omnisend and sad that even their customer service rep could not figure things out for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9