Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Ensy

Worst customer support, they have a glitch in their system preventing us from reverifying any domain, it mentions the domain exists already. No customer support is present, no follow-ups are done. I have informed them about the issue over a week ago. DO NOT RECOMMEND! STAY AWAY

October 18, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for your review!

Our support team was able to reach out to you to help you resolve the issue you were having.

We hope everything works perfectly on your end, if not - please don't hesitate to reach out at support@omnisend.com or in-app chat.

PECRON

This APP is like a scam! It provides online support for the first few days when I install this app, but this function has disappeared suddenly and no way I can find it now. I paid the basic plan $30 which is apparently higher than what it is advertised here $19. Now the money has been taken from my account but it still shows I'm in the FREE plan. When I click upgrade my plan it directs me to a page that I can see the subscription fee of $40 for the basic plan!!! This is definately unethical

NAYA

Cannot even get their own Reactivation Automated Reactivation Campaigns going. Two months and still not anywhere nearer getting this resolved....I cannot really recommend them and would actually move to Klaviyo.

October 11, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for your review!

We are sorry you faced such issues with your automation. From the conversation you were having with support, we can see that your automations seem to be working fine after changing the setup a bit.

Please don't hesitate to contact our support whenever you see any issues with your email, we'll be glad to assist you. You can reach out to our support at support@omnisend.com or via chat in-app.

Thank you for your review once again!

Vintoz

Used to be great, but not any more. Support wasted so much time, not aware of how their own product works. Very frustrating. Be careful, campaign drafts that you have set up might just break and have to be rebuilt from scratch. Also Omnisend does not offer tech support any more.

October 6, 2021

Hello, thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your feedback!

As we are gradually moving to a more sophisticated email builder, you now have two options when creating campaigns. You can now either use our old builder or new builder, which gives more space for creative when working on your emails.

Our senior support consultant has contacted you with an advice how to switch between those editors, which should solve the issue you were facing. Kindly review the message and let us know if any further questions are left! We are still providing tech support, so in case you have any tech-savvy questions, don't hesitate to drop them in chat too.

Thank you for your time and review!

GitHub

I've been doing email marketing for over a decade and have used a variety of platforms. Omnisend will without question be the most frustrating and difficult platform of any that I have used. I cannot under any circumstance recommend this app to anyone. Here's why: 1. The tech team repeatedly locked our account and asked us to have our list cleaned. Even after working with their support and having our list cleaned MULTIPLE times and creating new segments based on their exact recommendations, they still locked our sending ability and placed our account on a sender domain with low reputation that tanked our deliverability. We lost thousands of dollars on a campaign because of this. 2. The UI is glitchy and trying to upload custom HTML templates is difficult. The custom templates location is found under settings (which I've never seen before). The UI to do also sanitizes your code so certain best practices can't be used because the UI will not allow you to insert certain things, like a header or MSO specific html. This was frustrating because we could not get our emails to work properly on some platforms. We even began to encounter an error where any links in a test email could not be clicked in iOS. We had to segment our own internal emails and send campaigns to them in order to properly QA emails. 3. There is no templating language and this made QA extremely cumbersome for basic parameters. Clearly they discourage using your own HTML because adding a custom template was in a difficult to find location. After adding your own template, selecting it during campaign creation would glitch out and not let you proceed to the next step. 4. Tech support was, in general, very difficult to work with. We often felt the answers we received were unsatisfactory, given how much we paid as customers of the app. We went through the same issues over and over and over again, even after following the exact steps that tech support gave us to rectify a situation. Because of these issues we have removed Omnisend and went with a competitor.

September 22, 2021

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is very appreciated.

We can see that your account was paused from sending in order to prevent any harm to your sender's reputation. You were constantly sending campaigns to spam traps which damaging your sender's reputation, hence the account was paused to make sure you clean your list from bad emails. After you cleaned the list, we monitored your performance and noticed that you kept sending to a significant amount of spam traps. That means that the service you used for cleaning didn't clean your list properly, thus, our support team advised you using our trusted service, but you used the same app you did before once again and the issue re-occurred. We also see that every time you faced this issue, we moved you to domains with even better reputations. We could have investigated the issue you faced with the drop in opens/clicks, but since you uninstalled the app there is no way we can proceed with the investigation.

As for importing HTML templates, yes, we agree that our import tool for HTML templates is not ideal and needs some improvements. We marked your statement as a feature request, so that our product team may have a look at it.

As for not-clickable links in test emails, sorry for the inconveniences that you faced. We have this bug registered, and our developers are working on the fix.

Thank you again for your feedback.

PWT トルクレンチ・ソケット工具などオリジナル工具専門店

日本向けのアプリではありません。
日本のショップは使用しないことを強くお勧めします。
makeshopからshopifyに引っ越したのですがominisendではメルマガ読者の引継ぎは違反らしくメルマガを出すことができませんでした。
違反によるアカウントの停止を解除するのにメルマガ読者を削除してどのツールでどのように削除したか結果のスクリーンショットを要求されます。
結局1通もメルマガを出すこともなく返金もされませんでした。
残念です。

September 15, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very appreciated. Omnisend is a platform that is very precise about safety of our users and their sender's reputation. Sending an email to non-existent contacts, spam traps, or other potential bounces may cause severe harm to our sending servers, and future deliverability of our clients' campaigns. That is why whenever the system catches bad recipients, it automatically pauses the account, and a campaign until the issue is fixed.
Our support team reached out to you, but unfortunately did not get any reply from you. Your account was paused from sending, because too many contacts bounced from the email campaign you sent. In order to fix this, you need to review your contact list, and clean it. You can reach out to support@omnisend.com and our team would be happy to help you with cleaning.

marketing done right

WARNING worst EMAIL marketing app ever. Upon opening the account they banned it for no reason. Force my company to get "social" accounts to unlock it. What company forces you to get social media accounts to be able to have an account with them? this app is disgusting, outdated, horrible inbox rate. GO TO KLAVIOY..... Omni sucks and so does the support.

KK FIVE FINGERS

More and more expensive, not worth it,$16,then $19,then $30, now$54/month
More and more expensive, not worth it
More and more expensive, not worth it

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our Support Team was able to help you with your current pricing package and find a resolution.

MYnd Map

Signed up as I wanted to move my 20000 plus list from MailChimp. Abandoned cart emails and creating audience segments by country still doesn't work after 3 weeks in. When I spoke to support I was asked really basic questions that they could clearly see from my account or could check from their end, then passed on to tech and still, nothing was fixed. Now I am unable to speak to any support, 2 emails in and no answer. Extremely disappointed and a waste of my time.

September 7, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Support Team have been trying to reach you to provide an update and help rectify the situation.

hottynova

Good day! I've uninstalled this app about a month ago! Why are you still charging my money! Plz contact me asap

September 7, 2021

Hi - thanks for reaching out and taking the time to rate the Omnisend App. We can see the Support Team were able to explain the billing cycles and provide a refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12