Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

wolddress

On this application description page, I did not find any description of the validity period.

Now, the 50% off coupon code they provided has expired. Very disappointed.

And, at this moment. They still show this coupon code.

July 1, 2020

Hey, don't be disappointed, we will, of course, apply the discount for you since it only ended a few hours ago :) Serge is already reaching out to you.

Sesh Stash

I give up, wasted an hour clicking around trying to simply find an option to edit or enable my workflow, i only have the option to upgrade (how convenient). My email is verified as per their tutorials. Not clear what's available on the free plan. Will use another well-known email app instead.

June 30, 2020

We are sorry to hear you faced such problems :( Next time, just reach out to us right away; our support team is ready to assist via email, in-app chat, or Facebook 24/7.
As for the pricing, we have a dedicated page on our website, listing all the different features that come with different pricing plans. On the free plan, customers can send newsletters, up to 2000 emails per day, set up signup forms, use segmentation, and have access to reports. All details >>

Vapester Vaping

I did not like this app. Customer support is not great either. Poor app.................................................

June 29, 2020

Hi, we noticed that your experience was not good. But we just wanted to let you know that we are here for you. Our support is available via chat and email 24/7 and can guide you through the account setup. Polina reached out to you via email with some recommendations.

Gemworldonline

sorry but i found it too complicated to work on, it takes me out of shopify to create email and select one by one product to add there ......

June 25, 2020

Hey, we can solve this together! To help you onboard quickly, we have prepared the Onboarding course with video guidance >> https://www.omnisend.com/resources/onboarding-sessions/. More, our support team is ready to help customers set up 24/7, Xenia has already reached out to you :)
Omnisend is designed to help you grow your business, and you can do a lot more than the regular promotion sending. You can create popup forms directly on your Shopify store, enable omnichannel automation workflows to message customers who sign up, browse your store, abandon carts, and more. And we have Product picker, so you don't need to add products manually >> https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/1061865-product-picker.
Drop a message to Xenia and we will set everything up together :)

Sustenance

TL;DR: If you're looking for an email app that offers a decent and reliable email automation system, omnisend is NOT going to work for you. I switched to activecampaign after a month of dealing with shortcomings and glitches on this app, and I've never been happier. I suggest you do the same. Based on my experience, this app is great for beginners who want an easy to use software with decent templates. If you're an intermediate or advanced email marketer who's looking to run automations, I can guarantee that this won't do the job. I usually don't leave reviews. But I feel obliged to do so in this case, because the ratings for this app are very misleading. This app is rated so highly because of the ease of use, and a very responsive support team that gives out discounts to unhappy customers generously. The software itself is very mediocre.

EDIT 2: Another 2 weeks into using this, I found that the split feature for automations was not working properly. I had set up a sequence that would send subscribers an email only if they were given a certain tag. 1 week in, I found that all the subscribers in the automation were being sent this mail, even though they were not given the tag. I got in touch with the support team, who then confirmed that this was indeed a bug. They told me to stop the automation, and said they'll get back to me with a fix soon. They didn't give any specific dates. My subscribers have been sent random nonsense because of this glitch - people who haven't asked for or bought anything have been sent '[product] has been sent out' mails.

EDIT: Xenia from omnisend got in touch with me, and she was very helpful throughout the process. They did propose a couple of workarounds, and shared some features unique to them, that I might find helpful. Although there are still some critical features that I would like to have on this app, I understand that they're working on it. Hopefully, these features will be up soon.

INITIAL POST: I was looking for an email marketing app after migrating my website to shopify. Went with omnisend because of the great ratings. I've been trying salvage my decision and put this app to good use for 2 weeks now - but it's really just under-equipped and overpriced.

Basic features that were available for free with my previous CRM, like choosing which days of the week automation emails go out, are not available on omnisend. I now have important promotional mails that will go out on Sunday, when nobody opens or reads them, and I can do absolutely nothing about it.

I can't see which email workflows my contacts have gone through, and which emails they've received. I've had customers go through multiple sequences concurrently and receive multiple emails, because of the limited logic in the automation workflows, and the inability to see who's being sent what in which workflow.

These are just a couple of examples of issues with this app. I could go on and on about other areas sorely in need of improvement. I got in touch with the support team twice, and all I got was that they'd raise this 'as feedback to the product team'. No workarounds, no concrete followups.

And the worst part is that I have to pay between USD30-USD99 for this, when I could get all the features, plus more for a fraction of the price on other platforms - like activecampaign, sendinblue or mailchimp + zapier.

I don't know how this app is rated 4.8 stars. Either people review it too quickly before they get to the features, or they just need a very basic email marketing app to send out simple campaigns (in which case there are a ton of free options out there).

May 28, 2020

Hi Sustenance,

Each marketing platform is different. We call Omnisend all in one app, considering other apps in the market, our pricing remains very competitive. Here is what we offer on a regular Standard plan:
- Email & SMS campaigns, campaign booster, and A/B testing
- A variety of signup forms you can put on your website, including a landing page to share on social networks
- Automated email & SMS workflows with the possibility to include both channels in one flow
- Splits in automation and A/B test for splits, which helps to test, what content works best for your audience, which channels perform best, and a lot more!
- Extremely fast and robust segmentation that updates dynamically.
- Various reports to help you track the performance of your workflows, campaigns, a click map, and more.
We understand that you were specifically looking for a couple of features we currently do not support. Nevertheless, we hope you can find the benefits of the features that we do offer and make good use of those. Serge has reached out to you with some recommendations and a workaround for your case.

The Omnisend Team

Aurora

Xenia dealt with my problem. Poor customer service, rude and unhelpful. Problem unsolved and left out of pocket.

May 21, 2020

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. As per our terms of use, we do not offer a full refund if the service was used during the billing period. However, Jurate from the Support team has reached out to you; we will find the best resolution for your situation!

Mati

whoever is planning to use this App, please dont!!!! they just keep charging you and taking your money but they DON'T DELIVER !!! i was charged 40$ for sms and when i finally wanted to use it for a campaign it is showing me 0$ balance and asking me to re charge again. Where did the $40 go??? apart from this whenever you send an email campaign, more then a 100 bounces!!! this is just unheard of!!!

May 21, 2020

Hello Mati,

Sorry if your experience was not good. We can see that the team is now working to resolve all issues. Your account is active; once you finish organizing your contact list, you will be able to continue using all the features again.

Customer success team

FLEX-N-FLEX

Very bad customer service and support is sucks they never reply. I had issue sometime each customer get 200-300 auto emails I got so many complaint from customers they complaints about it due to this issue we see lot of our customers unsubscribed the newsletter....I contacted to tech support so many time and they never ever replied or resolve the issue. I just canceled the subscription and i had balance on SMS account they refused to refund that...Very bad experience never use this app again!!!

April 21, 2020

We apologize for the issues you experiences.
We can see you reported deliverability issues a couple of months ago. Our agent Arina shared some best practices that you could follow to improve it - frequent campaign sending, improving the content as well as targeting the specific contact groups with your newsletters to have better engagement. We are upset to hear you have not received our recommendations. We are here to help, and we believe we can resolve all the issues with your cooperation, Xenia has reached out to you.

smart pattern making

Review Update 4-23-20
Support just told me that they will not fix the problem because they test it on their end and it works for them. What this tells me is that they do not care about you.

This is just a way to hide their software problems and just keep saying the same thing over and over as robots and nothing is fixed.

To finalize it all, this time they said to me via chat, buy or use another computer maybe that will work but we will not fix anything.

You do not have a sales rep that can take care of your account but instead, they have chat assistants that have no experience or are incapable of fixing any problem with the software.

I am tired of your nonsense responses and unwillingness to fix the problem on your software.

Users of this app, if they are not willing to fix any problems you face while using this app why in the world would you pay or keep paying them for a service that is not working as it should?

-----------------------------------
Review Update 4-15-20.

I followed up on all the steps you mentioned below 3 times and still, it does not work.

We should be able to check the emails that were sent to clients without any issues. Do not let the app to use our client ip address and say that it is a customer viewing our site when they are not. That is a bad coding or bug in the software.

also, you never see what the customer put in their cart it just says it sent an email but you can not see what products they added on the email when they sent the email to the customer. We should be able to see what product was put on the email when we click emails sent to costumers.
---------------------------------------

Be warned users of this app. The live view does not display actual users' name and it uses different IP addresses with different names which are not your clients. I have tested this app in the default browser and subscribed to several forms that I created using our default browser google chrome.

After, explaining 20 times the problem, showing them screenshots of me browsing our site and then going back to the dashboard to check the live view to see who was on our site at that minute I found out that it displayed me, as one of our existing clients browsing our site when in reality the client was not browsing our site and it was using one of our client's IP address instead of my own IP address and displayed me as one of our existing clients browsing the site.

They have told me to clear up my cache, my browser history, go incognito, subscribe as incognito etc...but even after having done all that 5 times they still can not explain why is displaying me as an existing client browsing our site when in reality it was me the one browsing out site at that moment and minute.

Test it yourself now and let me know if that is happening to you as well.
This is frustrating and not a reliable way to check real visitors on your site.

Best,
Tom

April 16, 2020

We are upset to hear you had a disappointing experience, let us make it right!
If you click into an email you sent to your customer, you might be recognized as your customer. Nothing to worry! Cleaning cache and cookies fully, not clicking on your customers' emails and starting fresh on your store will resolve the situation.
Xenia from our support team will help you out with the steps; we are positive this issue will be resolved soon.

Bedazzled Closet

I've been contacting the support team for so many times but no one responded to me at all. But they said their help is available 24/7. Where is the help now when I needed it.

March 30, 2020

Hello Bedazzled Closet,

We are available 24/7, and you can reach us via the in-app chat on the Omnisend app, find the chat bubble on the left bottom corner. Usually, customers get a response within a few hours.
It seems like you may have sent us an email that was not delivered. But we are here to help, reach out via the in-app chat, and we will solve any issues you are having.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10