Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trendphoria

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

First they have very limited templates. And then I raised first case related to one of the templates and they've failed to resolve it. Instead working on it their tech team advised me to use jpeg and other supported formats. While there was no issue with the format as I used jpeg only.
Had given them real campaign code to check - not sure why they asked for it if they had to give generic advice.
They again asked me to wait for tech team's revert.
They actually don't look at the problem and intend to solve, but rather give generic advices.

LE SUPPLI-HER

You can't choose the exact amout of credit you want for SMS you have to take their packages (which in my case was much more then needed), now if you haven't use the credits left after 2 months they're STEALING your money and credit you're back to 0$ even tho you didn't uses the credit that you paid for!

Taskin

Time spent using app About 4 years

I think most of these reviews are fake... what is the point in accumulating subscribers if you can't reach out to them in a timely fashion. The last time we sent out a campaign it was a year ago.. even then we got "Paused". We needed that email to go out at a particular time of day, and now that is not going to happen. Their customer service is worse, "we will get back to you in a few hours", this is early morning business hours. I advice find some other solution. After the email was finally sent out I got a "Warning" letter stating that too many got flagged as spam and our campaigns might get paused... according to their own report 12 out of 11273 reported spam, that is 1 in 833 recipients !!

September 30, 2022

Hello there and thanks for rating our app!

We're sorry you've found yourself in this circumstance. Please note, however, that a long pause in sending to your list is one of the triggers for a campaign verification. The reason for this is that over extended time periods, such as a year, a contact list may accumulate a substantial number of invalid emails, as your clients' inboxes may get filled or inactive. The condition stated may result in a rise in campaign bounce rates. These bounces dramatically harm your sender reputation, resulting in varied degrees of deliverability issues. For the purpose of protecting your sender reputation, the campaign verification enables us to examine a subset of your mailing list to establish how many bad emails are present in it.

To avoid triggering the campaign verification, we recommend sending a campaign at least once every two to three weeks.

Also, our support team takes pride in their response time; according to the log of your last chat with us, our support agent responded to you 6 minutes after you filed your query.

We will use your feedback to enhance both the product and the customer support team.

Have a wonderful day!

HollyHoop

Unfortunately, after you disabled the function of viewing anonymous store visitors, your application becomes completely useless for me. Alas. There was a very convenient function.
Unfortunately, you will have to delete it in order not to load the store with an unnecessary application ...
Also, when creating a mailing list, there is no possibility to make adjustments to the list of addresses, settings (even there is a letter supposed to be late, delayed sending). After today's negative change in functionality - not the right application! I don't advise anyone!
Good luck

September 28, 2022

Hey there! Many thanks for your review!

We hear you and rest assured: the decision to sunset the anonymous user data is just an intermediary step to introduce a more meaningful way to track your store visits and provide suggestions on how you can use Omnisend to your advantage. Stay tuned for more updates in this field!

Please note that there is a possibility to choose the segments when sending out a campaign; there also are options for scheduling your emails: you can do it based on your time zone or the time zone of your customer. You can find these settings once you finish designing your email.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team, we are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Jenny Bova | Art & Design

This is a dreadful email platform that requires a lot of work just to integrate with your existing Shopify forms. Want to send a lead magnet based on a shopify form? Good luck. Subscribers from all forms are lumped into one source. Calling this "made for Shopify" is using a VERY broad brush. Want to embed a form? You get one line. That's it. Otherwise it has to be a pop-up or landing page. I have requested help to get my store connected and it finally is, but that's because I researched and added my own code. I still can't distinguish which form an email came from so I know which automation to send. Their help desk responds quickly, but it's cursory and they tell you "the right department will help you in a few days". It's been a few weeks and I can't get basic questions answered. It's useless to me and I'm moving on.

August 1, 2022

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Indeed, Omnisend uses Shopify Webhooks to transfer subscribed contacts to your Omnisend account when using 3rd party forms. This process is completely automated and does not require any input from you. Omnisend will not be able to capture additional forms on your website unless they are included with your Shopify theme.

Custom forms will continue to function, and contacts will continue to be routed into your Omnisend account if the form is linked to Shopify. Omnisend will obtain the contact information in this case by syncing it from your Shopify backend.

There are lead magnet options such as embedded forms and landing pages that you can use on your website. In this case, Omnisend supports separate tagging, so you'll know where the contact came from exactly!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience; a support representative has already contacted you with more information on this matter.

Tara Wellness

Location Hong Kong SAR

I DON'T really recommend this app, have no idea why automatically sent out the campaign, and the report only read by technical team internally, felt very disappointed…

July 29, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

Our Support Team discovered that the campaign you sent has since been deleted, so you were unable to access its report from your account.

But don't worry! By creating a segment of customers who have received a marketing message from you, you can see which contacts the campaign was sent to the deleted campaign. This campaign will be reflected in their marketing timeline as well.

Our customer service representative has contacted you with additional information on this matter.

Beauty by Jabees

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using Omnisend for a year but honestly didn't use much. Started to create the new form recently. The form worked well in the first 1-2 days, but it suddenly stopped to show to the visitors. On the first day, the form got 13 views, and it got 1 additional view on the 2nd day. I reached out to their support team, provided all the details including the screenshot of the Google Analytics showing them we were in fact getting much more views than only 14 to this specific page with the form. However, their reply was just trying to tell us it's not their problem because they've tested at their end, and tested with multiple people, but the report of this form still shows 14 even after they've tested with multiple people, zero views....how could this happen? I asked them to explain, they didn't. Reply from them: According to our tech team, the form is working well and d it is appearing on our side we have checked with multiple people as well as tech team. Have you tried checking the form using Incognito mode After I asked them to explain why there is no increase to the views if they've tested multiple times and seen the form working. Their response below: Please allow me to re-escalate this to our tech team to check the information with the analytics you have provided, I really apologies for the inconvenience caused by this. This case has been created since Sunday (today is Tuesday), and they've told us the so-called 'escalate' for multiple times. I don't think I will get the real solution from the support team. So I'm here to write the review, hoping to get the problem resolved.

July 21, 2022

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

We checked your account and found no deviations from normal form behavior: it is displayed for both desktop and mobile visitors as expected.

However, we have discovered the source of the lower-than-expected form view number; it is due to one of the Form Builder settings that was enabled while creating the Wheel of Fortune.

Cafe Racer Club

Location Australia

Unfortunately terrible customer service. Have contacted them 5 times via email and chat with no reply. We build stores for a range of clients and need support across all of our clients email accounts. DO NOT USE - Klaviyo support is a million times more helpful. Although Klaviyo may be missing a few features we wanted for our clients, support is essential for any business and Omnisend has zero.

June 22, 2022

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

We're sorry about your experience with our customer support team. We do our best to resolve issues in a timely manner, and we do take customer service very seriously. Your feedback is taken into consideration, it has been communicated to our team.

Our support representative has already reached out to you with more details.

Zahocho Knives Tokyo

Location Japan

Recently had an issue with my simple capture form and it's been taking days for them to solve it. The issue is very simple (change size and make it centered) though. I don't normally give negative reviews but this has been the most frustrating experience ever.

September 23, 2022

Hello there and thanks for taking the time to leave the feedback, we appreciate it!

We have already relayed your comment to our team, the next iteration of the embedded forms will havean improved feature-set which will allow for more design flexibility!

MOTO Bicycles

Location Germany

Worst support on Shopify! They have no clue what they are talking about. They kept switching with different agents giving multiple contradictory answers. Resulting in explaining the same thing over and over again, and losing potential subscribers in the meantime. They offered help from their technical support, but the technical team never helped. Over a week later: they will tell you to ask your own developer as their Technical Support is limited to acting only in internal situations! What a waste of time.

April 7, 2022

Greetings and many thanks for your review!

We're doing our best to provide you with accurate feedback, which requires our Support Team to escalate the problem to our Technical Department.

Following our Tech Team's examination, we determined that the issue is on your end. To ensure that the footer form captures and pushes subscribers to Omnisend, the form classes should be modified in the theme file. They are editable on your end only. As a result, our Technical Support team is unable to act on your behalf.

Our senior support representative has already contacted you with some additional information regarding this situation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15