Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

WiseRanker.com

Their Support is NOT good. I have more than one account. EVERY support question I ask takes about 2 days to get a reply to, and the reply is ALWAYS the question I asked reworded. So they NEVER give an answer, they just reply with your same question. So answering a support question with another question is not support.

November 13, 2019

WiseRanker.com we are truly sorry you had this experience, it is our fault that the service was delayed and the response was not what you expected. We have checked your case and Silvia responded to you with a possible scenario for the advanced automation you are trying to set up. You can achieve great things working with contact tags, may we suggest watching the webinar recording about advanced automation, where our Success Manager Laurynas shares some specific use cases to help you get more sales? Link here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/3473973-success-with-omnisend-accelerating-growth-with-automation

Camillions

Extremely disappointed in the customer service. I feel like I am going round-robin, there is no phone number to actually speak to someone to talk through problems and get clear intuitive solutions. I had MailChimp which I had no issues with but because of the contract breaking with Shopify I felt forced to switch. I feel like I made a bad decision. The templates are cool, but what good is that if I have issues and can never get anyone to help or that seems to have any real solutions?? Ridiculous

September 23, 2019

Hi,

We are so disappointed to hear that you did not get the help you needed on time. Since we do not offer phone support, we provide 24/7 support to our clients, including in-app chat service for quick real-time responses!
Our team leader Katherine has reviewed your case with our Technical support team and reached back to you with recommendations. Using native Omnisend forms and double opt in feature will help you stay confident with your contact list on Omnisend.
Customer Success team

Wicked Cushions

This is got to be probably the world's most limited CRM software I have ever seen.

First, they do not have embedded forms, only pop ups and landing pages.

Second, you need to use an app called privy to create an embedded form.

Third, privy sends your contacts to a list, BUT SINCE THEY DECIDED TO FREAKING REMOVE " LISTS" , YOU CANNOT EVEN CREATE A CUSTOM LIST ANYMORE FOR YOUR CONTACTS!

4TH, they charge exactly like klaviyo for what? what functionality do you guys have that klaviyo does not have?

To summarize, they have a good interface design, and THAT IS ALL.
I wish I had never made the move from klaviyo to here, its worth sucking up the horrible design interface on klaviyo but at least enjoy all the functionality they have.
The limits on this app are embarrassing.

August 13, 2019

We are so sorry you experienced so many issues... You are right, since we moved from lists to smart segments, some of the 3rd party apps still have not updated their integrations. It took us time to hear out all our customer concerns, we have now thought of a temporary solution until the permanent fix is done. Xenia from support will reach out to you with the details.
Thank you for all the feedback, we will make sure our product team is aware of it, so we could make great improvements with forms. As for the pricing, scaling with Omnisend is cheaper than with Klaviyo and we offer omnichannel experience, which lets you communicate to your customers via Facebook messenger, Push notifications, Whatsapp and more!

Random Cart

The support was very helpful but this app is a disaster. Always received my tested emails in spam folder. Useless.

April 14, 2019

Terribly sorry to hear about the issues you had. Test emails might land in spam due to the TEST title used in the messages. Great news, we are trying different techniques to ensure this is no longer an issue. Please reach out to our Support team, we are here to help 24/7. We will check the issue and try different methods for you to reach the best results!
Customer Success Team

Seamstress Fabrics

So I installed this app after having some positive feedback from another merchant. However it said free to install, but no where did it say monthly plan until after I installed and clicked further. Disappointed really, I'm happy to pay as long as Omnisend is upfront about it.

The Finicky Filly

Limited capabilities (I'm used to Mail Chimp) and poor customer service. I had a time sensitive manner and they rudely responded to me and then fell silent in the middle of our conversation. I immediately asked for options/suggestions for help to correct the issue and was left with no answer or reason for the silence. Customer service to our clients is incredibly important to us, and this caused a delay in that.

Update: 10 minutes later I got an answer. Granted, the response didn't answer my question but explained that they had to go help other clients with an update in Europe. I added that it would have been nice to have it communicated to me that they were working on a response and helping other customers in the meantime - which is completely understandable. Instead, I got a defensive comment in regards to this review. She repeatedly told me how busy they were. Before she offered me the help I was requesting, I was asked to change or edit this review. So here is the edited review per Veronika's request. I was prompted again after receiving my answer.

I added a star because they did finally give me the option to resend an incorrect email which I appreciated and all I wanted in the first place. I was willing to pay for a day to resend the email, but will not be continuing with this service.

Spartan Progear

The app is easy to use but unfortunately, the abandoned cart mail goes to the promotions tab in gmail. No wonder I didn't see any conversions. Ideally the mail must land on the inbox.

Natures Healing Crystals

Great app - great service - absolutely horrible templates

Real Tee

You can't do anything without upgrading your plan, what a waste!

Shevoila

can't modify the HTML, which is severely limiting our ability to optimise and & Limited Segmentation.

Previous 1