Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Random Cart

The support was very helpful but this app is a disaster. Always received my tested emails in spam folder. Useless.

April 14, 2019

Terribly sorry to hear about the issues you had. Test emails might land in spam due to the TEST title used in the messages. Great news, we are trying different techniques to ensure this is no longer an issue. Please reach out to our Support team, we are here to help 24/7. We will check the issue and try different methods for you to reach the best results!
Customer Success Team

Seamstress Fabrics

So I installed this app after having some positive feedback from another merchant. However it said free to install, but no where did it say monthly plan until after I installed and clicked further. Disappointed really, I'm happy to pay as long as Omnisend is upfront about it.

The Finicky Filly

Limited capabilities (I'm used to Mail Chimp) and poor customer service. I had a time sensitive manner and they rudely responded to me and then fell silent in the middle of our conversation. I immediately asked for options/suggestions for help to correct the issue and was left with no answer or reason for the silence. Customer service to our clients is incredibly important to us, and this caused a delay in that.

Update: 10 minutes later I got an answer. Granted, the response didn't answer my question but explained that they had to go help other clients with an update in Europe. I added that it would have been nice to have it communicated to me that they were working on a response and helping other customers in the meantime - which is completely understandable. Instead, I got a defensive comment in regards to this review. She repeatedly told me how busy they were. Before she offered me the help I was requesting, I was asked to change or edit this review. So here is the edited review per Veronika's request. I was prompted again after receiving my answer.

I added a star because they did finally give me the option to resend an incorrect email which I appreciated and all I wanted in the first place. I was willing to pay for a day to resend the email, but will not be continuing with this service.

Spartan Progear

The app is easy to use but unfortunately, the abandoned cart mail goes to the promotions tab in gmail. No wonder I didn't see any conversions. Ideally the mail must land on the inbox.

Natures Healing Crystals

Great app - great service - absolutely horrible templates

Real Tee

You can't do anything without upgrading your plan, what a waste!

Shevoila

can't modify the HTML, which is severely limiting our ability to optimise and & Limited Segmentation.

Metju

not impressed. very slow in results as well

Tono a Tono USA

Difficult to understand. The app dont get my new customers.