Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

JacnoBijoux

J' ai configuré, enregistré mon premier mail en français. A la réception de mon mail test qui est arrivé dans les spams, celui-ci est un mélange anglais/français. Dommage car simple d' utilisation.

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thank you for your review!

We are glad that you find our app easy to use! We have reached out to you via email with the setup recommendations to prevent the issue you faced. Let's keep in touch!

Dana Scott

I was initially happy when I first signed up for Omnisend but I think I was happy because I was completely new to email marketing. I've been with Omnisend for 2 years now and each time I use them I'm honestly so underwhelmed with their offerings. Also, receiving customer service is almost impossible. Their customer service reply is only via chat which prompts to "we typically respond in 1 hour", I'm sorry but we are business people and when we have a small window to work on something that's our window, and waiting an hour to 1 reply is not practical. I recently switched to Attentive Mobile for SMS and it's been breath of fresh air! I'm looking for a new platform for emails now. If you're debating Omnisend I would suggest passing to save yourself time and unnecessary headache!

November 1, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

There are a few ways to contact the Omnisend Support team, but no matter what option you choose or when you do that, you will be routed to the team that works 24/7 and strives to provide a top-notch experience and resolve any of your questions as soon as possible.

Our support team is working 24/7 without no gaps to cover all the questions we receive from our customers, although you can see a prompt of support replying within a few hours, we always try to reply as soon as agent gets your query and does all the troubleshooting to understand it and help you out.

Once again, thank you!

Wag Swag

it is not easy to understand and walk through with templates and how to customise for own website so I don't enjoy using this

September 7, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Support Team have been trying to reach out to assist. Please get in touch any time and they'll be happy to walk you through the templates and answer your questions.

TU beauty store

Worth price low, they want that spend usd 100 but this app only sells on your store less than 100. Please

Panssari.fi

Quite good app. Easy to setup workflows and customize the letters. Nordic customers - please notice! You can't add VAT calculation anywhere like order confirmation email. This makes it illegal to use since you can't show customer amount of TAX. Shopify calculates VAT so I believe it would be possible to do. I've requested this multiple times from Omnisend, but they are not willing to do it.

May 11, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. There are currently no plans to add this feature in the upcoming quarter but we've passed this feedback onto our Product team and hope to provide some updates on this in the future.

Dinluksus.dk

Fine app, poor support. Dont wanna help setup their app, so we actually can get the benifits. They refer to some Youtube etc. not a good customer experience. Reply to your reply 11 - May **He didnt help me set things up - I got a lot of links to guides etc. which is fine, but in a smaller business, you dont have time reading all these guides, so I still dont get the effect i wished I would get from Omnisend (But email marketing works, so I give 2 stars instead of my 1 star)

May 11, 2021

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We can see that a Senior Support Agent was able to help set things up for you. Please get in touch if we can help support you with anything else. Thank you!

PRAYING RABBIT

The app is great but it becomes very costly. I'm at $90 USD per month and I can't believe that this costs more than my actual Shopify subscription.

May 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. Omnisend pricing is based on the number of contacts you have, so cleaning your list regularly and removing any inactive contacts will help. Our support team would be more than happy to assist with that and anything else you need.

C-IN2 New York

Loved the sales pitch. Very nice + clean interface. However, UX is not very user friendly. It just takes so many more clicks to get what you want. Also, email block settings differ from one template to another so it's difficult to apply "saved" blocks. It looks like each template/automation was coded separately, so there's no uniformity. It also doesn't allow you to create multi-touchpoint emails, so you can't create follow up emails smoothly within one campaign. Everyone raves about CS, that's why I chose Omnisend over Klaviyo, but I have yet to get a good experience. Onboarding so far has not been pleasant. They promised that someone would help us set up our account, but I have done 95% of the work.

January 18, 2021

Oh no, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. In fact, our Customer success director Gabe is reaching out to you via phone to assist with any remaining questions. Please reach back to Gabe, and we will get you going with Omnisend for the best success.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. And surely, we will be able to resolve this asap!

Listogrill

I am using Omnisend since several months now and I am enjoying it unfortunately not to 100%. What I enjoy:
- easy to use and to setup
- price seems ok What I didnt enjoy:
- bad opening rates in my campaigns comparing to when I sent it directly in shopify (same user base, same kind of copy etc.) --> Omnisend 10-15% OR, Shopify 30-50% OR!!!
- the currency is shown wrong (Peru) and wasnt fixed until now
- the SMS supposed to cost 0.05 USD for Peru, but when I created a campaign it was not possible to meet the needed SMS lenght to only pay 0,05 USD. At the end I paid more than 3 times more for a very short SMS The worst of all, I am waiting now (and already tried to follow up) on an answer from the support related to the SMS thing and havent received any answers withing more than a week! Usually it was quite fast, so no idea what is happening right now.

Indioak Lash Supplies

The app is OK quite difficult to use in the beginning if you don't no what your doing eventually get the hang of it but what I found incredibly disappointing was the service!!! I accidentally signed up to sms and wasn't aware it was a monthly thing I don't even use sms I literally needed it for one sms!!! I only use this service for emailing customers Long story short I was charged nearly $60 for one month just for the usual bill and sms when I contacted almost instantly explaining I'd made a mistake and wasn't even aware that it was a subscription I was basically told too bad we don't do refunds and they were more than happy for me to cancel my account and that was the answer for me so I'm currently looking for another company to work with because considering it's a first time mistake it's pretty disappointing. So make sure you don't make any mistakes with payments because you won't see that money again!

October 29, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience was disappointing.
Please note, your regular subscription was never canceled. Since you tried our SMS service, additionally to the regular subscription, you had an SMS subscription live. So we stopped SMS charges to make sure you continue with email services only. More, we added the remaining SMS credits as credit towards your regular subscription.
Please reach back to Xenia if this solution does not work best for you.

Previous 1 3