Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SweetLF

Location China
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

上周提交了问题,说是48小时内邮件回复,48小时内也回复了我,接下来因为问题还没有彻底解决,我已经重复发了两次邮件,已经过去一周了还没等到回复,感觉效率没有刚开始安装这个app的时候快了,最近用起来很不爽!

August 16, 2022

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to submit feedback!

We sincerely apologize for not responding to you. Our investigation revealed that your incoming email has been flagged as spam. Although we can see that you have previously contacted our customer service, if you continue to have problems receiving a response, kindly email support@omnisend.com. We'd be glad to assist.

We really appreciate your understanding and patience, and we're available to assist you with any problems you may have. Our support representative has already reached out to you with more details on this matter.

We appreciate you reaching out to us!

Wild at Heart Pets Raw Food Delivery

Very quick response on initial set up question. - I have been using this for a few months now and am seriously disappointed! Far too many emails are ending up in spam filters, these are regular customers I deal with pretty much monthly so it seems odd. Omnisends answer... it is yahoo & hotmail filters - but we are in Canada and 99% of them are gmail and the regular emails get through so - that answer doesn't wash.

October 25, 2022

Hello there and hank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

We have reviewed your recent conversations and located the one in which you were addressing deliverability concerns caused by a high bounce rate, but not spam. In fact, our Deliverability Team has found that the vast majority of them are indeed inactive Yahoo inboxes.

We've discovered that 100 of the 108 bounced contacts are Yahoo inboxes. These contacts have been saved as a segment in your Audience.

Overall, we've determined that your Audience comprises about 10 percent of Yahoo inboxes.

A member of our support staff has reached out to you with additional information about this issue.

Do not hesitate to contact our Support Team if you have any queries or require assistance. We are available 24/7 and can be reached by in-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a wonderful day!

Visto.bio

Location Brazil

Very frustrated with customer support since day 0, and I'm now working with you for 3 months. But always when having a Bug your support blame that I'm wrong and make me fell like a newbie, then I lost days trying to follow their hundred instructions that always end by discovering that indeed were a Bug.
Look you need to segment tech-savvy from non savvy clients. Otherwise you gonna piss your clients every day. I'm deep frustrated for the third time in 3 months.

March 10, 2022

Hello and thank you for your review!

We're sorry you've found yourself in this situation. Our support representative has contacted you with additional information and guidance on the issue!

JacnoBijoux

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

J' ai configuré, enregistré mon premier mail en français. A la réception de mon mail test qui est arrivé dans les spams, celui-ci est un mélange anglais/français. Dommage car simple d' utilisation.

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thank you for your review!

We are glad that you find our app easy to use! We have reached out to you via email with the setup recommendations to prevent the issue you faced. Let's keep in touch!

Dana Scott

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was initially happy when I first signed up for Omnisend but I think I was happy because I was completely new to email marketing. I've been with Omnisend for 2 years now and each time I use them I'm honestly so underwhelmed with their offerings. Also, receiving customer service is almost impossible. Their customer service reply is only via chat which prompts to "we typically respond in 1 hour", I'm sorry but we are business people and when we have a small window to work on something that's our window, and waiting an hour to 1 reply is not practical. I recently switched to Attentive Mobile for SMS and it's been breath of fresh air! I'm looking for a new platform for emails now. If you're debating Omnisend I would suggest passing to save yourself time and unnecessary headache!

November 1, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

There are a few ways to contact the Omnisend Support team, but no matter what option you choose or when you do that, you will be routed to the team that works 24/7 and strives to provide a top-notch experience and resolve any of your questions as soon as possible.

Our support team is working 24/7 without no gaps to cover all the questions we receive from our customers, although you can see a prompt of support replying within a few hours, we always try to reply as soon as agent gets your query and does all the troubleshooting to understand it and help you out.

Once again, thank you!

Wag Swag

Location Australia

it is not easy to understand and walk through with templates and how to customise for own website so I don't enjoy using this

September 7, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Support Team have been trying to reach out to assist. Please get in touch any time and they'll be happy to walk you through the templates and answer your questions.

TU beauty store

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Worth price low, they want that spend usd 100 but this app only sells on your store less than 100. Please

Panssari.fi

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quite good app. Easy to setup workflows and customize the letters. Nordic customers - please notice! You can't add VAT calculation anywhere like order confirmation email. This makes it illegal to use since you can't show customer amount of TAX. Shopify calculates VAT so I believe it would be possible to do. I've requested this multiple times from Omnisend, but they are not willing to do it.

May 11, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. There are currently no plans to add this feature in the upcoming quarter but we've passed this feedback onto our Product team and hope to provide some updates on this in the future.

Dinluksus.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fine app, poor support. Dont wanna help setup their app, so we actually can get the benifits. They refer to some Youtube etc. not a good customer experience. Reply to your reply 11 - May **He didnt help me set things up - I got a lot of links to guides etc. which is fine, but in a smaller business, you dont have time reading all these guides, so I still dont get the effect i wished I would get from Omnisend (But email marketing works, so I give 2 stars instead of my 1 star)

May 11, 2021

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We can see that a Senior Support Agent was able to help set things up for you. Please get in touch if we can help support you with anything else. Thank you!

PRAYING RABBIT

Time spent using app About 3 years

The app is great but it becomes very costly. I'm at $90 USD per month and I can't believe that this costs more than my actual Shopify subscription.

May 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. Omnisend pricing is based on the number of contacts you have, so cleaning your list regularly and removing any inactive contacts will help. Our support team would be more than happy to assist with that and anything else you need.

Previous 1 3 4