Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Indioak Lash Supplies

The app is OK quite difficult to use in the beginning if you don't no what your doing eventually get the hang of it but what I found incredibly disappointing was the service!!! I accidentally signed up to sms and wasn't aware it was a monthly thing I don't even use sms I literally needed it for one sms!!! I only use this service for emailing customers Long story short I was charged nearly $60 for one month just for the usual bill and sms when I contacted almost instantly explaining I'd made a mistake and wasn't even aware that it was a subscription I was basically told too bad we don't do refunds and they were more than happy for me to cancel my account and that was the answer for me so I'm currently looking for another company to work with because considering it's a first time mistake it's pretty disappointing. So make sure you don't make any mistakes with payments because you won't see that money again!

October 29, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience was disappointing.
Please note, your regular subscription was never canceled. Since you tried our SMS service, additionally to the regular subscription, you had an SMS subscription live. So we stopped SMS charges to make sure you continue with email services only. More, we added the remaining SMS credits as credit towards your regular subscription.
Please reach back to Xenia if this solution does not work best for you.

The Original Underground

I have been using this app for 2 of my businesses for approximately 3 years. I was fairly pleased with the platform and the various features it offered, however Omnisend has some serious flaws which ultimately rendered the product unusable. Despite the various features and reasonable price, the app after several months of usage simply deleted our lists as well as all data and records. Contacting support initially resulted in being told "that can't happen". Naturally, we were quite frustrated having lost a tremendous amount of work, and after weeks of back and forth emails a new Omnisend representative entered and acknowledged that it was a "glitch" on their backend. They apologized but stated they could not restore any data. Right there we should have known to move away from Omnisend, but glitches do indeed happen and the rep ensured us this was a once in a century type issue. We gradually rebuilt what we could and sure enough, not six months later, everything is once again deleted. Contacting support, hilariously, resulted in the same response - "that can't happen". After another week, we were given the same explanation: this is a one time glitch and will never happen again. Normally we do not write reviews but in this case we decided to do so to hopefully spare another business the headache and loss we went through trying to deal with Omnisend. You ultimately run a huge risk of putting months or years of work into building your lists and accumulating customer data only to have them accidentally delete it - repeatedly - with no space for recovery. I wish we had learned our lesson the first time, but we wanted to believe this was a solid enough company that they could get their act together. With so many apps to choose from, go with one that can actually protect their customers and data - because this one can't.

Règne Animal

Scammy app, the free plan doesn't exist even if we don't use the app. They stop the automation without notice

July 1, 2020

Oh no, you are mistaken, we have a FREE plan. Customers on the free plan can send email campaigns, up to 2000 emails per day! More, you can setup signup forms, including a Popup on your store, use our advanced segmentation feature to target your audience for best deliverability results, and utilize the reports to check opens, clicks, sales rates, and more! Detailed pricing plans here >> https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/
If you need more time testing our app, just reach out to suppor@omnisend.com and we will grant more trial days for you :)

Stona

I can give only 2 stars... As soon as I purchased this app, I created my first automation with a welcome email. The welcome email was created from an Omnised template, and the email doesn´t work for mobile version. The customer service promised a solution in 24-48 hours. If I am paying for this app I expect it to work... I would have expect from the Customer service an immediate solution, does any campaign template from Omnisend work for mobile version?? Then I would try with a different template to avoid having my automation stopped till the Customer service comes back to me.

On the other hand, there is no way to customize the confirmation email for double opt-in, which is really a problem for any European customer requiring GDPR. This email looks really spammy, with an orange button as "confirm your email". I can imagine many potential subscribers will not trust this spammy button, and I will loose subscribers. Mailchimp does here better, you can completely customize this email and fit it to your brand. I already sent my feedback to Omnisend, asking for at least, if it not possible to customize the color, make the color less spammy, like black.

I have to give only 2 starts because I find this really a basic thing any good email marketing app should offer. Hope an update comes very soon and I can give you guys more starts!

draculabyte

Price is way too high once you reach a certain amount of subs. Wouldn't suggest you start using it if you plan to gain more than a few 1000 subs.

June 1, 2020

Sorry, your experience turned out to be unpleasant.
As you are on our forever FREE plan, you can send up to 2000 emails per day, up to 15000 emails per month free of charge. If that is not enough for your business, only then you will need to explore our paid plans.
We can see you are now talking to our support team, so we hope you will come up to the best resolution :)

Dog Love H.Q

It was not bad, but my live view dissapeared, which was the only thing I was using it for so, sad times

March 9, 2020

Hey Dog Love H.Q,

We apologize if our communication was not clear. Live with did not disappear anywhere, we just moved it to the Dashboard tab in the product so all major stats are in on place! Just navigate to the Dashboard tab and you will see another two tabs: Overview and the one you are looking for - Live view.

Jackalo

Terrible customer service and features that aren't on par with their competitors. For example, you can't segment based on opens of an email automation, only based on email campaigns. Really big pain if you are trying to be super targeted! Customer service almost never has a response other than, "I'll suggest that to our developers" and rarely has a good work around for the lack of features. Not worth paying for. I'm switching to another provider as soon as I can.

WiseRanker.com

Their Support is NOT good. I have more than one account. EVERY support question I ask takes about 2 days to get a reply to, and the reply is ALWAYS the question I asked reworded. So they NEVER give an answer, they just reply with your same question. So answering a support question with another question is not support.

November 13, 2019

WiseRanker.com we are truly sorry you had this experience, it is our fault that the service was delayed and the response was not what you expected. We have checked your case and Silvia responded to you with a possible scenario for the advanced automation you are trying to set up. You can achieve great things working with contact tags, may we suggest watching the webinar recording about advanced automation, where our Success Manager Laurynas shares some specific use cases to help you get more sales? Link here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/3473973-success-with-omnisend-accelerating-growth-with-automation

Dip Nail Polish

I like Omnisend. So why am I leaving a negative review? Because I had to temporarily remove my Omnisend subscription due to a Shopify payment issue, and Omnisend deleted my entire account, flows, campaigns, after 1 month. I missed the threatening emails they sent as they went to my junk box. I'm a huge customer of theirs (I'm a $500+/month subscriber) so I guess they didn't like me leaving. I'm on Klaviyo now as a result.

November 13, 2020

We sincerely apologize your experience did not turn out great. If you have reached out to us to find a solution for you at the time of the events...
To be compliant with Shopify's requirements, we have to make sure we delete all data 14-days after our app is uninstalled.
We understand this process negatively affected you :( However, if you decide to give Omnisend another try now or in the future, please reach out to support@omnisend.com. We'd be happy to talk!

Camillions

Extremely disappointed in the customer service. I feel like I am going round-robin, there is no phone number to actually speak to someone to talk through problems and get clear intuitive solutions. I had MailChimp which I had no issues with but because of the contract breaking with Shopify I felt forced to switch. I feel like I made a bad decision. The templates are cool, but what good is that if I have issues and can never get anyone to help or that seems to have any real solutions?? Ridiculous

September 23, 2019

Hi,

We are so disappointed to hear that you did not get the help you needed on time. Since we do not offer phone support, we provide 24/7 support to our clients, including in-app chat service for quick real-time responses!
Our team leader Katherine has reviewed your case with our Technical support team and reached back to you with recommendations. Using native Omnisend forms and double opt in feature will help you stay confident with your contact list on Omnisend.
Customer Success team