Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

ALOHAS

Have been using Omnisend for the last 2 years and the customer service/ support is not good. I have been waiting for response on a technical issue within my dashboard with no response for more than a week. Furthermore, we have a success manager who never replies to emails or does a monthly check in as we have with other platforms. Would not recommend this platform.

Wag Swag

it is not easy to understand and walk through with templates and how to customise for own website so I don't enjoy using this

September 7, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Support Team have been trying to reach out to assist. Please get in touch any time and they'll be happy to walk you through the templates and answer your questions.

TU beauty store

Worth price low, they want that spend usd 100 but this app only sells on your store less than 100. Please

Panssari.fi

Quite good app. Easy to setup workflows and customize the letters. Nordic customers - please notice! You can't add VAT calculation anywhere like order confirmation email. This makes it illegal to use since you can't show customer amount of TAX. Shopify calculates VAT so I believe it would be possible to do. I've requested this multiple times from Omnisend, but they are not willing to do it.

May 11, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. There are currently no plans to add this feature in the upcoming quarter but we've passed this feedback onto our Product team and hope to provide some updates on this in the future.

Dinluksus.dk

Fine app, poor support. Dont wanna help setup their app, so we actually can get the benifits. They refer to some Youtube etc. not a good customer experience. Reply to your reply 11 - May **He didnt help me set things up - I got a lot of links to guides etc. which is fine, but in a smaller business, you dont have time reading all these guides, so I still dont get the effect i wished I would get from Omnisend (But email marketing works, so I give 2 stars instead of my 1 star)

May 11, 2021

Hi, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We can see that a Senior Support Agent was able to help set things up for you. Please get in touch if we can help support you with anything else. Thank you!

PRAYING RABBIT

The app is great but it becomes very costly. I'm at $90 USD per month and I can't believe that this costs more than my actual Shopify subscription.

May 20, 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our app. Omnisend pricing is based on the number of contacts you have, so cleaning your list regularly and removing any inactive contacts will help. Our support team would be more than happy to assist with that and anything else you need.

C-IN2 New York

Loved the sales pitch. Very nice + clean interface. However, UX is not very user friendly. It just takes so many more clicks to get what you want. Also, email block settings differ from one template to another so it's difficult to apply "saved" blocks. It looks like each template/automation was coded separately, so there's no uniformity. It also doesn't allow you to create multi-touchpoint emails, so you can't create follow up emails smoothly within one campaign. Everyone raves about CS, that's why I chose Omnisend over Klaviyo, but I have yet to get a good experience. Onboarding so far has not been pleasant. They promised that someone would help us set up our account, but I have done 95% of the work.

January 18, 2021

Oh no, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. In fact, our Customer success director Gabe is reaching out to you via phone to assist with any remaining questions. Please reach back to Gabe, and we will get you going with Omnisend for the best success.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. And surely, we will be able to resolve this asap!

Listogrill

I am using Omnisend since several months now and I am enjoying it unfortunately not to 100%. What I enjoy:
- easy to use and to setup
- price seems ok What I didnt enjoy:
- bad opening rates in my campaigns comparing to when I sent it directly in shopify (same user base, same kind of copy etc.) --> Omnisend 10-15% OR, Shopify 30-50% OR!!!
- the currency is shown wrong (Peru) and wasnt fixed until now
- the SMS supposed to cost 0.05 USD for Peru, but when I created a campaign it was not possible to meet the needed SMS lenght to only pay 0,05 USD. At the end I paid more than 3 times more for a very short SMS The worst of all, I am waiting now (and already tried to follow up) on an answer from the support related to the SMS thing and havent received any answers withing more than a week! Usually it was quite fast, so no idea what is happening right now.

Indioak Lash Supplies

The app is OK quite difficult to use in the beginning if you don't no what your doing eventually get the hang of it but what I found incredibly disappointing was the service!!! I accidentally signed up to sms and wasn't aware it was a monthly thing I don't even use sms I literally needed it for one sms!!! I only use this service for emailing customers Long story short I was charged nearly $60 for one month just for the usual bill and sms when I contacted almost instantly explaining I'd made a mistake and wasn't even aware that it was a subscription I was basically told too bad we don't do refunds and they were more than happy for me to cancel my account and that was the answer for me so I'm currently looking for another company to work with because considering it's a first time mistake it's pretty disappointing. So make sure you don't make any mistakes with payments because you won't see that money again!

October 29, 2020

Sorry to hear your experience was disappointing.
Please note, your regular subscription was never canceled. Since you tried our SMS service, additionally to the regular subscription, you had an SMS subscription live. So we stopped SMS charges to make sure you continue with email services only. More, we added the remaining SMS credits as credit towards your regular subscription.
Please reach back to Xenia if this solution does not work best for you.

The Original Underground

I have been using this app for 2 of my businesses for approximately 3 years. I was fairly pleased with the platform and the various features it offered, however Omnisend has some serious flaws which ultimately rendered the product unusable. Despite the various features and reasonable price, the app after several months of usage simply deleted our lists as well as all data and records. Contacting support initially resulted in being told "that can't happen". Naturally, we were quite frustrated having lost a tremendous amount of work, and after weeks of back and forth emails a new Omnisend representative entered and acknowledged that it was a "glitch" on their backend. They apologized but stated they could not restore any data. Right there we should have known to move away from Omnisend, but glitches do indeed happen and the rep ensured us this was a once in a century type issue. We gradually rebuilt what we could and sure enough, not six months later, everything is once again deleted. Contacting support, hilariously, resulted in the same response - "that can't happen". After another week, we were given the same explanation: this is a one time glitch and will never happen again. Normally we do not write reviews but in this case we decided to do so to hopefully spare another business the headache and loss we went through trying to deal with Omnisend. You ultimately run a huge risk of putting months or years of work into building your lists and accumulating customer data only to have them accidentally delete it - repeatedly - with no space for recovery. I wish we had learned our lesson the first time, but we wanted to believe this was a solid enough company that they could get their act together. With so many apps to choose from, go with one that can actually protect their customers and data - because this one can't.

Previous 1 3