Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Forest Homes

It has potential for email marketing, good design and features; however deliverability of emails is REALLY bad. It's really frustrating to have chosen this app to work for and now having wasted long hours of work in a solution that doesn't do the job. I would recommend to test other solutions before jumping all in into this app, as I did.

June 18, 2019

Hi Daniela, we understand how frustrating this may be, you found the app that you would like to use for your marketing, but you are not getting the expected results. We apologize for the time it's taking to get to where you want to be. It's always a challenge for migrating customers, it takes more time to get the trust from the internet service providers when you start sending from a different domain. Katherine just reached out to you, we will create domain records for your automation to help resolve the deliverability issue asap.

Ministarfire

I used this app to help me automate adding people to my mailing lists and segment my list. I really like the layouts it gives and the formats. I absolutely love the sleek designs for pop-ups and the ease of use. I chose it over another popular CRM because of its wheel of fortune option and so far I have no regrets.

I wish it had inline newsletter forms I could make without having to write the custom HTML myself. I loved how easy it was to create different inline forms for my different pages and just copy and paste it into the blog post exactly where I wanted it. I may end up switching after the launch because of that fact as I love to make my landing pages in a blog post and just copy and paste the inline forms. I like the landing page options they have and the scheduling but I much prefer to keep people in my site then use an outside page.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review. Your feedback is much appreciated, our product team will look into how we could make this area better for our customers. We are sorry, that the only option, for now, is to have your form as a custom HTML form. Feel free to reach out to support@omnisend.com if you need guidance.

Emilio's gadgets

[UPDATED] I switched from Mailchimp to omnisend, and WOW, best change I made in any app change I made. This app works so amazingly easy and well for me.
The price for this app is way too high, 16 dollars a month? Lets find another app.

Vagabond Life Shop

The app is great, but it is SO expensive! It is based on your number of subscribers but knowing that your ATC emails are also counted in the total it brings the price up quickly!

April 23, 2019

Happy you like using Omnisend!
So the price depends entirely on the number of contacts you communicate with and it is adjusted based on specific ranges (0-500; 501-1000, etc.) Considering the various features available on our app, such as welcoming and transactional emails, other automations, omnichannel availability, we still offer a very competitive price on the market. You can always check the pricing here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

nyufashion

Really easy to use and navigate, however would be great if the emails from campaigns wouldn't end up in spam...

April 23, 2019

We are happy you like Omnisend, our teams are working really hard to make the tool user-friendly and to add new features constantly.
Sorry, that you had issues with your campaigns. Emails might land in spam if you are just switching the service providers. Please reach out to support@omnisend.com and we will share our recommendations and find a solution for you!
Customer Success Team

Witty Bash

So many bugs in their system. You have to be sure and test every single thing that you automate. Whether it be popups or e-mails, I have found multiple things that make my site/e-mails look unprofessional and when trying to resolve I end up spinning my wheels with them e-mail after e-mail. I am so bummed, because I spent all week merging from Mailchimp to Omnisend and at this point I am not satisfied. Just a heads up to you all -- fact check EVERYTHING multiple times to be sure it works.

April 8, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you experienced issues with setting up. We take customer feedback seriously, as it helps us grow and improve our product and communication. We are planning to hold onboarding webinars, to help customers set up their accounts easier, we will be happy to invite you once the next webinar is scheduled. Meanwhile, we suggest using our in-app chat for better and quicker communication with support, the team will reach out to you to guide you through any remaining questions you might have.
Customer Success Team

gardeneroftheyear

An easy to use app. I have it up and running well. But I don't know why all of emails sent with this app ended up going to spam box, while I don't encounter this prob with Mailchimp.

Bobby Bambuhu

Nice workflow. However, I struggled with coupon codes and I am not sure I have done it right.

WattsMob

Good. I appreciate the quick deployment but some updates to make to be perfect. Like the date in French format, the translation...

Vivid Rush

This app is ok! I wish it was more simpler than what ppl are saying, but still figuring it out and working with it.

Previous 1 3