Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Witty Bash

So many bugs in their system. You have to be sure and test every single thing that you automate. Whether it be popups or e-mails, I have found multiple things that make my site/e-mails look unprofessional and when trying to resolve I end up spinning my wheels with them e-mail after e-mail. I am so bummed, because I spent all week merging from Mailchimp to Omnisend and at this point I am not satisfied. Just a heads up to you all -- fact check EVERYTHING multiple times to be sure it works.

April 08, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you experienced issues with setting up. We take customer feedback seriously, as it helps us grow and improve our product and communication. We are planning to hold onboarding webinars, to help customers set up their accounts easier, we will be happy to invite you once the next webinar is scheduled. Meanwhile, we suggest using our in-app chat for better and quicker communication with support, the team will reach out to you to guide you through any remaining questions you might have.
Customer Success Team

gardeneroftheyear

An easy to use app. I have it up and running well. But I don't know why all of emails sent with this app ended up going to spam box, while I don't encounter this prob with Mailchimp.

Bobby Bambuhu

Nice workflow. However, I struggled with coupon codes and I am not sure I have done it right.

WattsMob

Good. I appreciate the quick deployment but some updates to make to be perfect. Like the date in French format, the translation...

Vivid Rush

This app is ok! I wish it was more simpler than what ppl are saying, but still figuring it out and working with it.

Foudac Store

It's decent looking and pretty intuitive, easy to use, can create good stuff pretty fast, altho it misses a free plan.

9th Inning Tees

Have not used yet. And that's why I only gave three stars

Novahbags Com

I'll update my review as soon as I have used the trial.

Fitness Habit

The app is very easy to use, it generated professional documents.

Okyf

Could have been better...............

Previous 1 3