Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Tiny Fries

Pretty app to look at but so far it's very confusing to use. I'm going to try another app. .........

August 9, 2019

Hello Tiny Fries, so sorry to hear that your experience turned out not as well as expected. We are adding so many new features to ensure Omnisend app satisfies different needs of our customers and we are still trying to maintain the simplicity and the user-friendly environment. It's a shame that you found it too complex, just know that our support team works 24/7 to guide our customers through the functionalities. And more, we are very open for feedback, so if you could reach out to feedback@omnisend.com with more specification on what seemed too complex for you, we would be very willing to review and find ways for improvement. So truly hoping you will give us one more chance :)

Living Zenzes

Great functionality for email. We transferred from mailchimp. Especially that you can target people who added a product to cart instead only abandoned cart who left checkout (big gamechanger for revenue!)

We like the simplicity and emails you can setup. Went easy with almost no problems. We used it for 20 days now.
Also after the trial ends you dont get any notification that it ended.

Support answered quick, but gives basic responses which obviously didnt read our emails thoroughly before replying. We will try with Serge, but we think its very strange that a company focused on emailcollecting doesnt have to functionalty to give every ecommerce business the best changes to collect emails.

One very big BUT: We are very dissapointed with the forms to collect emails. For this pricing you expect the best of the best with lots of control. But its like a basic form with almost no functionality to adjust like:

1. When you offer free product for sign up or discount you cant add a automatic discount, like for the convenience of the customer.

2. You cant adjust the Spin to win wheel to your needs after they sign up. Only with discount coupons that are rendered by omnisend.

3. Very strange you cant decide what the browser will do when they signed up: so you cant put a website link where the customer will be transferred to. Only a VERY VERY BASIS ugly thank you form. Which you cant make nice or adjust. Very dissapointing.

3. Also no 3th party apps will help with this. The email will be synced with privy but will not connect with the history of the client what he or she did on our webshop. So that wont help. There are not many apps that work with Omnisend. You only see klaviyo or mailchimp support.

Because of this we wanted to delete it but we already made lots of emails and dont want to change again.
We always had a signup rate of 10% with the spin and win wheel and to win a free product. Worked great. Now its reduced to 5% because of very basic signup forms of Omnisend. And we cant use there wheel of fortune because it only work with discount coupons.

I explain why its so important for ecommerce:

When you give a customer who signs up a free product with a discount coupon the customer cant add another discount coupon. So normally after 3 days of not buying you want to get the customer over the edge with 10% extra discount but thats not possible.
So we made a workaround with a automatic-add-to-cart-product link. So the customer can still use another discount. Unfortunately you cant add this link to signup forms of omnisend.

I still so dissapointed and really cant understand why this is so basic stuff.

My advice to omnisend: take a look at other great signup forms partys how thats working and adjust to it or work together with them..

July 30, 2019

Wow, thank you for such an honest and constructive review. We truly appreciate feedback from our customers, as it helps us improve the product and the services. We will pass your great ideas about signup form improvements to our product team, meanwhile, Katherine from support will reach out to you to discuss if any of the workarounds could work well for you.

Forest Homes

It has potential for email marketing, good design and features; however deliverability of emails is REALLY bad. It's really frustrating to have chosen this app to work for and now having wasted long hours of work in a solution that doesn't do the job. I would recommend to test other solutions before jumping all in into this app, as I did.

June 18, 2019

Hi Daniela, we understand how frustrating this may be, you found the app that you would like to use for your marketing, but you are not getting the expected results. We apologize for the time it's taking to get to where you want to be. It's always a challenge for migrating customers, it takes more time to get the trust from the internet service providers when you start sending from a different domain. Katherine just reached out to you, we will create domain records for your automation to help resolve the deliverability issue asap.

Ministarfire

I used this app to help me automate adding people to my mailing lists and segment my list. I really like the layouts it gives and the formats. I absolutely love the sleek designs for pop-ups and the ease of use. I chose it over another popular CRM because of its wheel of fortune option and so far I have no regrets.

I wish it had inline newsletter forms I could make without having to write the custom HTML myself. I loved how easy it was to create different inline forms for my different pages and just copy and paste it into the blog post exactly where I wanted it. I may end up switching after the launch because of that fact as I love to make my landing pages in a blog post and just copy and paste the inline forms. I like the landing page options they have and the scheduling but I much prefer to keep people in my site then use an outside page.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review. Your feedback is much appreciated, our product team will look into how we could make this area better for our customers. We are sorry, that the only option, for now, is to have your form as a custom HTML form. Feel free to reach out to support@omnisend.com if you need guidance.

Emilio's gadgets

[UPDATED] I switched from Mailchimp to omnisend, and WOW, best change I made in any app change I made. This app works so amazingly easy and well for me.
The price for this app is way too high, 16 dollars a month? Lets find another app.

Vagabond Life Shop

The app is great, but it is SO expensive! It is based on your number of subscribers but knowing that your ATC emails are also counted in the total it brings the price up quickly!

April 23, 2019

Happy you like using Omnisend!
So the price depends entirely on the number of contacts you communicate with and it is adjusted based on specific ranges (0-500; 501-1000, etc.) Considering the various features available on our app, such as welcoming and transactional emails, other automations, omnichannel availability, we still offer a very competitive price on the market. You can always check the pricing here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

nyufashion

Really easy to use and navigate, however would be great if the emails from campaigns wouldn't end up in spam...

April 23, 2019

We are happy you like Omnisend, our teams are working really hard to make the tool user-friendly and to add new features constantly.
Sorry, that you had issues with your campaigns. Emails might land in spam if you are just switching the service providers. Please reach out to support@omnisend.com and we will share our recommendations and find a solution for you!
Customer Success Team

Witty Bash

So many bugs in their system. You have to be sure and test every single thing that you automate. Whether it be popups or e-mails, I have found multiple things that make my site/e-mails look unprofessional and when trying to resolve I end up spinning my wheels with them e-mail after e-mail. I am so bummed, because I spent all week merging from Mailchimp to Omnisend and at this point I am not satisfied. Just a heads up to you all -- fact check EVERYTHING multiple times to be sure it works.

April 8, 2019

We are very sorry to hear you experienced issues with setting up. We take customer feedback seriously, as it helps us grow and improve our product and communication. We are planning to hold onboarding webinars, to help customers set up their accounts easier, we will be happy to invite you once the next webinar is scheduled. Meanwhile, we suggest using our in-app chat for better and quicker communication with support, the team will reach out to you to guide you through any remaining questions you might have.
Customer Success Team

gardeneroftheyear

An easy to use app. I have it up and running well. But I don't know why all of emails sent with this app ended up going to spam box, while I don't encounter this prob with Mailchimp.

Bobby Bambuhu

Nice workflow. However, I struggled with coupon codes and I am not sure I have done it right.

Previous 1 3