Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

IF4Life

This was the first email campaign I sent, I am not a computer wizard and it was fairly straight forward. Lets see how it goes...My only critique thus far is I would have liked a phone support system in place to provide screen sharing.

FOUND & FAIRE

Omnisend worked well.It was pretty easy to create email content. I will continue to use for my future campaigns.

This Is Comb

First time user after changing from previous CRM. Really easy to use with great templates and amazing functions to better business

GG Good Game

I used to try to use klavio but it just gave me headaches honestly, with omnisend thigs where a lot more smooth and now i am actually starting to send email campaigns after just 1 day of setup. App is looking good!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy you like Omnisend, we have a lot of new things to offer, like different channels for your marketing communication - use SMS, Facebook Messenger, Push notifications, Whatsapp and more to send messages to your customers. So feel free to reach out in case you need any help with the setup.

Duckish Natural Skin Care

We're still figuring things out, but so far so good! The interface is similar to MailChimp so the transition has been seamless thus far.

Shapeheart Store

I had an issue with the billing : i have added some subscribers (4500) to test the tool for a campaign and then i didn't deleted it. I was charged 60 usd / month for 3 months before realizing i didn't used the service i was paying for. The customer service helped me delete the old subscribers (that i no longer needed) and refunded me for the 3 months overpaid. The app is good for marketing automation.

ELECTROWISH

I new user of this app, it seems good but will see how much it is useful.
till now customer service is very good

Elle-&-Shine-

so i just added this app, can't give 5 stars yet, as I'm not sure how it will help me, customer service has been great as somethings got a little confusing for a person who doesn't have great computer skills., you need to be patient in figuring out your template and design . overall so far so good!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, sincerely hope your journey will only be positive continuing further. Feel free to always reach out to the support team, that's what we are here for - to answer all your questions and help you to quickly master the Omnisend platform!

A Little Pillow Company

So far so good. Really like the ease of making a new campaign. Very intuitive. Still learning how to make segments and use them but I feel sure they will open up new opportunities for us. The only hiccup I've found so far is in using a new signup form. My hope was that I could use a sign-up form (for an event) to go directly into a particular segment (those people who will be attending the event) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Doesn't seem to work if the person has already signed up for something previously. I used my own email address to try and the new event signup form just said I was already on the list. When I went to my segments, it didn't show that I had signed up for the event at all. I guess it can't duplicate? I suppose I get why but sure did put a cramp in my main reason for choosing Omnisend (i.e. the signup options). Ah well. I guess I will have to figure out some manual work-around. Too bad too because that would be an incredibly useful function!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for such detailed feedback, we truly appreciate it! Actually, we think we found a workaround where you can tag the contacts that subscribe using your event form. The tag should also be added for the contacts that are already subscribed! Xenia from support is reaching out to you with a detailed guidelines on how to achieve this :)

Lifestyles Coffee

i used this app for my email retargeting campaign, super easy to use great platform only took maybe 15 minutes to create my first one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16