Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Drive Sales via Email, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, SMS, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Dukier

The platform is quite complex due to the millions of functionalities, so its good that they have the best support ever over chat and email. The only thing I would appreciate is the email builder to have more modern looking design options.

January 21, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review and provide us with your feedback.

You mentioned that the email builder could have more modern-looking design options, so I would be happy to walk you through the steps on how you can get it.

The newest and modern templates can be found in our new email editor. First of all, you will need to access the new builder and then you will be able to access brand new email templates. Feel free to have a look at this article which has a step by step how to process -

Thanks again for taking the time to leave this feedback! Justin

Burns Stainless

OmniSend has been a good program. The editor was initially not as good as others I have used, but the have made it better over the 2 years we have used it. I am very happy with the app. The automations are terrific.

Fancy Frocks Fabrics

I am using this app to do my email marketing for my store. I think that it is pretty powerful but there is a lot to learn. I had some issues with integration that finally got resolved. It did take a bit of back and forth to get the correct work around. Glad it finally got resolved. Thanks

Goddess Appeal

I just recently started using this app thats why I give it 4 stars, but so far has been easy to use and understand. Very useful!

Lilly Pilly Collection

Very easy to use.. was impressed by how intuitive the campaign design was.
Definitely worth considering this app for email marketing and db management.

SafeTrx

Very useful and the integration to Shopify makes if ideal for a quick start. Also integrated with Zapier which makes it easy to work with other service providers too

SaveCo Online Ltd

By far, the single worst company we have dealt with in terms of customer support and overall service in the last 2 years since launching our Shopify site. This box doesn't provide enough space to list the catalogue of bugs, errors, sorry excuses, terrible customer service experiences or indeed the list of individual times (more than 100) in the last few months that we have had to contact support to do basic things such as create segments or send out simple SMS messages. Worst purchase of the year, hands down. We have since had contact from the management of Omnisend and our satisfied the above matters have now been resolved. Thank you.

December 14, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are sorry to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We make it a point to be known for great customer service, so we would love to learn more about what specifically happened in your case. Our customer support team rep has reached out to you to further investigate the issues you were experiencing. We are looking forward to your reply!

Designs By Blyss

I was looking for an inexpensive SMS app to market. Designs By Blyss a growing retailer and we needed to cut cost. I love that they have a free plan for customers based on visitors and clients. I was very surprised at the ease of use. The only thing I would change is the cost to send a text. One app was .03 cents and .15 for Omnisend. It is still very much worth it so far.

Lather and More!

Loved how easy it was to set up SMS messaging. Email templets are very professional and ey-catching. Will be using the app again!

Wild For Heels

the app is ok so far. I cannot cancel the subscription and go back in to update my account again. But overall it is ok.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22