Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

PRASLIN

great app so far would recommend .

So Goodly Apparel

I leaving a 4 star rating now but this could quickly change to 5 stars. I'm giving it 4 stars because there a things that I find are easier to do in MailChimp. But the live view feature could be a huge addition to what were are currently using and the e-mail click map it awesome. So far it has been easy to learn where everything is and there are some powerful tools

ST Sales

So far so good, with the migrating over from mail-monkey because of the problems between Shopify and the monkey, I have found it easy to create workflows and set up the whole thing for automatic email marketing. Believe me, I'm a mechanic by trade and if I can set this stuff up, you should have no problem. It's easy and understandable and prolly worth the money you'll spend.

OP2 Labs - FrogFuel Liquid Protein

Looks like a great app for a smaller, newer company. One major limitation we noticed right off the bat is that the solution only supports one shopify store. We have multiple stores and multiple brands.

The app page should state that so customers don't have to go through the process of creating an account and configuring the solution only to realize that during setup.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Sincere apologies you only found out about this limitation after creating your account. Other users who have already migrated from Mailchimp have also requested this feature and we are proud to say that next week we will be making a public announcement on what new features we will implement before 12th May. Please stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to turn things around for you!
Customer Success Team

ElasticWaxCenter

confusing but cool app. Still playing around with it. Hopefully comes to good use

Crown Jewels Boutique

I love the pop-up sign-up window! And I extremely love the live view feature as well! It allows me to see where my viewers are located.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Good UI and fast customer support make this a must-have app for ecommerce. Would be nice to have a few more template options for the pop-up.

KriVal4you

Gute Marketing App. Einfach verständlich und unkompliziert zu bedienen. Etwas teuer aber es ist ok.

Romelle Designs

This app is fairly easy to use. Can't wait to see what it can do for my business in the coming weeks.

La La Land

Omnisend was user friendly for a first-timer like me. Customer support is great! At first sight it is somehow unclear how to stay in control of everything, but I am sure that I'll learn more by experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14