Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

REVRides

So far, so good! We have only used this app for one email campaign, but it was easy to use. Will update review if things go south.

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Omnisend has a really beautiful interface, and the emails are looking great! There are some workarounds I have to do with automation, as the platform isn't fully on the same level as Mail Chimp, but all around, a pretty good service for a good price.

Happy Pet Place

At first it was difficult as my Shopify email wasn't showing that I'd verified, but the Omnisend and Shopify teams were all very helpful so now I can get started. Thank you. :)

www.iPhoneopladere.dk

Very nice email platform. However, they do not have an integration for multiple stores, which means you need more subscriptions if you have multiple stores.

Fancy Free Hair & Skin Shop

Trying this app out as an alternative to Mailchimp. I like the ease of design with templates. I do wish that GIFs were included in the photo gallery. Other than that, I am sold.

May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, glad you like Omnisend! Good news, you can actually add GIFs using the Insert Image function in campaigns and automation. Have more feedback for us? We love customer feedback, please feel free to share it using the feature feedback form on our What's Next page https://www.omnisend.com/whats-next/'
Customer Success Team

Iou-nik french clothing mind

Very useful and efficient tool to manage email campaigns and others. I'm in trial, I don't what's the value in basic plan...

April 23, 2019

Glad you like Omnisend!
On a free plan, you will be able to use various signup forms, send email campaigns, track performance metrics in the reports section... You can find more information about pricing plans here: https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/

PRASLIN

great app so far would recommend .

NebraskaBison.com | Bison Meat, Burgers, and Steaks

Updating my review:
It's really hurting my abandoned cart workflow that I cannot segment my campaign between previous purchasers and new customers. I'm still overall happy with Omnisend, but am frustrated with the lack of this option that I had in MailChimp. I have different messaging for these two segments in Abandoned Carts and do not want to train my loyal customers to just wait for a coupon after abandoning a cart.

************

I've spent the last couple days migrating over to OmniSend from MailChimp and so far I am SO happy to be doing it! It's easy and intuitive to use with a lot of great features! I have high hopes for my new workflows and campaigns to out-perform what I was doing previously.

Automation workflows are really easy to set up, and I love the cancellation trigger. I'm also really excited to check out the Facebook & Google Audience Syncs, although I haven't quite gotten that far yet. I'm expecting that to be a great feature though.

Just a couple things I'd like to see added:
- I need a way to segment some of my workflows between customers who have previously purchased vs. new customers. I have different messaging to use for new clients vs. repeat buyers. This is particularly critical for an abandoned cart workflow. This is the only thing so far I've found that I'm losing in the switch.

- I also would love a better option for the order follow up email workflow. I see the value of the thumbs up / thumbs down feedback block, but I'd really rather encourage customers to leave reviews on my website. I do this with another app right now, but if it could be accomplished with OmniSend, that would be amazing.

Otherwise, super happy with the switch. I've spent the weekend setting up all my automated workflows, and I'll be ready to start sending newsletter campaigns next week.

ST Sales

So far so good, with the migrating over from mail-monkey because of the problems between Shopify and the monkey, I have found it easy to create workflows and set up the whole thing for automatic email marketing. Believe me, I'm a mechanic by trade and if I can set this stuff up, you should have no problem. It's easy and understandable and prolly worth the money you'll spend.

OP2 Labs - FrogFuel Liquid Protein

Looks like a great app for a smaller, newer company. One major limitation we noticed right off the bat is that the solution only supports one shopify store. We have multiple stores and multiple brands.

The app page should state that so customers don't have to go through the process of creating an account and configuring the solution only to realize that during setup.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Sincere apologies you only found out about this limitation after creating your account. Other users who have already migrated from Mailchimp have also requested this feature and we are proud to say that next week we will be making a public announcement on what new features we will implement before 12th May. Please stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to turn things around for you!
Customer Success Team