Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

MrVita

Testando, mas parece ser bem simples! espero que consiga atingir os meus objetivos com essa app, depois dou um feedback mais completo

Miniletics

easy and fast integration, hope u add more email template and form template hope u add more email template

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Boutique-Saitama

not bad at all. Not easy to set up at the very begining but the customer support is very reactive to help. Very appreciated . using the app since 3 days but for now nothing to add, so nothing more to say about it. I dont use all the features but i will if needed

Lio Fashions

Great app!
Easy to use. I've setup the cart recovery in a quick timeline. Overall it's good. I recommend this to everyone!

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20