Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Supreme Pawtrait

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Boutique-Saitama

not bad at all. Not easy to set up at the very begining but the customer support is very reactive to help. Very appreciated . using the app since 3 days but for now nothing to add, so nothing more to say about it. I dont use all the features but i will if needed

Lio Fashions

Great app!
Easy to use. I've setup the cart recovery in a quick timeline. Overall it's good. I recommend this to everyone!

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Caire Jewelers LLC

Fairly easy to use for a non technical person like me. Customer support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Always pleased with the help I receive.

Irmed

Is a good App for Shopify, but you must pay always for the best services. It will be better if they offer more services for the free experience

Drip4Men™

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20