Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

thepiratezone.com

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

Maverick In Motion

Awesome app, use it to automate my email marketing campaigns, easy to use. Would be a 5 star if it was more affordable annually

Bay Pop Shop

I just switched over from MailChimp and sent my first campaign using Omnisend. So far its been a smooth transition and easy to use.

EnoughSaid

So far so good. The app is pretty easy to use and I like the email layout that they already have. I also like I can see real time when future customers are on my sight and be selective to who you are planning emailing too.

No complaints.

Bells Fine Art

I would recommend Omnisend because it is modern looking and user friendly. It's not perfect. Somethings are hard to work out but the support is great. They respond quickly and help you for as long as you need it.

Tripleffashions

Hey,the app is well guided ive done my first email so far so good,cant wait to get more subscribers!

Realstealdeals

I thoroughly enjoyed using Omnisend as it was easy to use and allowed me to create a good looking email for free. I am a fan of some of their premium features and may consider upgrading in the future.

Swinkl

Heel goed programma, werkt correct en is eenvoudig in gebruik. Jammer dat niet alle functies kunnen gebruikt worden in goedkoopste versie.
Mvg Swinkl.eu

The BodyCon Boutique

Great! easy to use and change. Really convenient to work with and allows you to change things very easily

Hide Altitude

This app is really intuitive and easy to use! The templates for email marketing are amazing and makes your emails look very professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17