Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

hemedicinals.com

Super easy to use, very intuitive, and streamlines the whole process. My old marketing team used this and I have enjoyed using it as well!

Alexis Mote

Very easy to use and the product picker is especially great is it take the hassle out of adding the product and information.

Little Wascal Co

I had so many problems with Klaviyo and my new subscribers not receiving any welcome emails...and I lost so many sales....so, I made the switch! And BOOM, Omnisend had it working within 20 mins, with their 24/7 support. Thank you so much!

Mina & Vine

We love this platform! It's so user friendly and allows us to create fresh looking campaigns with ease. Highly recommend!

Girl Buys

What a great app...user friendly, easy to get the hang of, great customer support. Awesome, we recommend...!

Posture Expert Store

This the best app for email marketing. I am full satisfied. I recommend this app to all the shopify sellers.

Oz in a box

The best app for adding email subscriptions to your website. It's really cheap, too. The templates look formal and professional, which is great. So yeah, totally recommend it to install the app. 5 Stars. Super cool!

Popp's Trophies

Great app! Definitely will keep using for not just my store, but my client's stores as well! Emails are huge but automation is even better! Would recommend this anyone launching a store!

Family Fun Fishing

very easy platform to use and ive had no trouble what so ever in getting my tasks done its 5 stars from me!

RoyaltyNursing

Haven’t used all it has to offer but what I have used has been great and easy to figure out. All through my iPhone. Good stuff!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 276 277