Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

CosmosDock

Real fuckin customer service. NO bullshit bot. Oh well I gotta make this at least 100 words. Here we go!

Out of The Ivy

I was having trouble sending my Welcome automation to new customers and Omnisends customer service representative who I chatted with was so helpful. She guided me step by step through all the possible errors, answered all of my questions in a timely and courteous manner and resolved my problem 40 minutes later. Great experience overall. App is relatively easy to follow and set up. Definitely would recommend.

Hands of Colombia

Recently moved over from Mailchimp. I've been incredibly impressed by the support team's speed of reply and willingness to help with my transition to their service.

Gifteen

Great app - in my first time using it I found it intuitive and easy. Recommended for everyone looking for an easy way to communicate with customers

hempandbamboosuperstore

Fantastic app. very easy to use. able to easily organize my emails lists! I would definitely reccommend

Indigo's Curve

I really enjoy this app! There's a lot to learn for a beginner but it is well worth it to take the time and use the features to improve your store.

For starters the live view gives insight into what customers are doing on your site right now and I check that out all the time! I love the automation which has helped us improve our conversions a lot!

Fashique

Great - Awesome tool to help with website! Easy to use and great features. I would recommend this app.

Incy Wincy Swimstore

I used the app for the first time. It was easy to use from the laptop but not from the phone app. Excellent, easier than mailchimp. Although it hasn't quite imported all my subscribers to the app yet. I was able. to promote my products directly from the website effortlessly

Shop Gentleman

I set up sending with the help of those support, it is customary to work with such an application, but what will be the effect of the letters is another question. - Time will tell.

SporttiStore

Just launched my first email campaign. Very easy to use and you can customize everything in your email.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 298 299