Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

BIOSANNA

Great app, use a lot and everything works as it should. Has a lot of functions and integrations with other apps. At the beggining need some time to get familiar but then you will love it. Also support is very fast and superior. Very satisfied customer.

ObjectsHQ

Excellent! Will has provided excellent service and a smooth onboarding! Was previously with Klaviyo and was convoluted with the UI. Highly recommend Omnisend! Check it out for yourself: https://www.objectshq.com/

Rytrus

I had a very had time deciding between Omnisend vs Klaviyo + SMS Bump and I was on the verge of using Omnisend, I've tested out Omnisend which has many great features that Klaviyo does not have and furthermore better pricing as well, and it has it's own SMS marketing which integrates well with the email flow. However, I just find that SMS Bump has a more powerful SMS marketing platform than Omnisend (Omnisend's SMS platform is more to support the email marketing) and SMS Bump is not able to integrate and sync contacts with Omnisend, so I have no choice but to use SMS Bump with Klaviyo, otherwise I would definitely choose Omnisend over Klaviyo. If Omnisend's SMS platform is able to by it be a marketing platform without relying on it's email marketing, for example, perform abandoned cart reminders with unique discount codes that can be directly applied to the shopping cart when the customer clicks on a link in the SMS, then perhaps I might switch over to Omnisend some day, or if perhaps Klaviyo & SMS Bump gives me a lot of headache. But I do think Omnisend is a great app to use.

Maesdi

Increíble, muy buena aplicación y buen precio. Muy recomendable el uso de esta app, un gusto poder usarla.

Kickerball

This is the best email app on Shopify. Integrates seamlessly, staff always has the answer if you run into trouble. The automated funnels have driven a lot of revenue for us.

Rolled Up

Five stars. Getting set up with Omnisend has been, very, very, easy. Having used four other alternatives, I'm greatly impressed by the ease of onboarding and getting started. Not just with the connection to Shopify, but also the ability to create dedicated signup forms which convert. In less than 15 minutes I created a meme, landing page, and started capturing emails. Thankfully, the most common flows were already set up, so I just uploaded some images, edited the copy, and watch the sends go out. Would recommend to a friend, coworker, or mother-in-law.

ozonedecor

perfect email automation app, couldn't ask for more. I just hope you can make the free plan to include abandoned cart as well even for small number of abandoned cart customer emails only.

VIVIQ Skin Health

SO thankful for Omnisend. I'm new to email marketing, but their platform is very easy to use and quick to learn. The features give you great control over visuals and content, which helps us keep everything visually aligned with the brand's Shopify store with very little effort.

Alyas

I really love it. It's really powerful. I would recommend it to everybody. It's the best app I've ever used

Maui The Writer

super easy to use and understand and its more affordable than me using mail chimp and sendinblue. I wish I would be able to create a campaign on my phone but other than that i love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 352 353