Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Elite Influence

AMazing app, always been a great tool for my marketing campaigns !! I recommand it to any serious online marketer for their business.

Pine Flat Decor

Omnisend has been amazing! I previously used an email marketing app that is no longer available on Shopify and I'm so glad I was forced to look for another soluion! Omnisend has allowed me to create entirely more professional looking email campaigns. I love their templates and customization.

Chérut FINE JEWELRY

This app is Amazing. So easy, beautiful design. The support is the best. Thank you so much! I definitely recommend it, also noticed the big brands from my industry are using it, always a good sign.

Shop Demir

THIS IS PERFECT! WAY BETTER THAN MAILCHIMP. I AM SO GLAD I DISCOVERE THIS APP! COME CHECK OUT MY STORE. WWW.DEMIR.SHOP

llclolcll

This app is great!! It made sending out Newsletter so easy with a lot of great templates to choose from. It is really easy and user friendly to set up the contents as well.

Khepri Creations

Using the free plan for now. Extremely simple to use, and very effective. It was also very easy to transfer over from mailchimp.

man's best beard store

Very happy with this app so far! It was easy to setup and I felt comfortable the whole way through. Looking forward to doing more with it in the future.

LukShippin

This app is really cool. I loved it. It made me so profitable businessman and now i have my own business.

Daily Smart Travel

Love this APP. very easy to use. created my first email campaign in minutes, just a few clicks and it was done. I recommend it .

Golden Retrievers Paw Central

I used this app to run an email campaign and was really easy to set up! Let's hope it is productive!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 284 285