Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Canadian Sub Blanks

This is my first website and Omnisend walked me through all the steps - I am very impressed and grateful I found it!

lmbling

I have a small business. I tried another platform prior to Omnisend and it wasn't user friendly at all and the customer service just wasn't there. I researched and compared companies on the Shopify app store and Omnisend looked like a fit for me and it had a free trial. Was I frustrated setting everything up? Yes! Was customer service there for me? OMG! Every step of the way!!! I have never experienced such attentive customer service. So far things are going well and I know with this new partnership the sky is the limit!

La Coéss

So far I've really enjoyed using this app, beautiful user interface design and great customer service.

www.lacoess.com

Social Media Mama

Great app, very easy to use! Can't wait to send out more newsletters to customers now. Thank you so much!

SVALT

The Omnisend support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. I was coming from Klaviyo and Mailchimp, which are both good services and I have no complaints. Klaviyo offered services beyond my need and was appropriately priced beyond my need for sending out a newsletter to subscribers a few times per year. Mailchimp was great as well, just no longer compatible with Shopify. The Omnisend setup took longer than expected because they have a slightly different approach than Klaviyo and Mailchimp, so be sure to plan for 24-48 hours for setup to be complete. All and all, Omnisend has provided excellent support and service, and appears to be the best option for my more basic requirements, plus it has the potential to offer additional services if they are needed in the future.

Pet Passion

Best E-Mail-Marketing App. Easy to use and good report tool. You see every data tracked and can optimize your Camapigns.

mycbdshoppe

Great app just testing waters and so far is actually pretty nice!
I'm currently testing the workflows!!!!!

FraternalTies

This app has powerful Automation, Audience Segmentation, and reporting tools. I'm glad to switch over to them.

2DAYSBARGAINS

I AM GREATLY SATISFIED WITH OMNISEND. I USED IT TO SEND MARKETING EMAILS TO MY CLIENTS AND IT WAS VERY EASY TO USE AND IT TOOK CARE OF MY EMAIL MARKETING NEEDS ON A QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
CHRIS ARSHADI 2DAYSBARGAINS.COM

Johnny Apple Club

Easily better than any email set up around.Each email collection feature is awesome for us because it is for todays shopper and not a distraction.Also the exit intent and product picker saves time and money.Thanks again from Johnny Apple Club

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305