Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Lynda Anne

I used the app to create email marketing campaigns to my newsletter subscribers. Fairy straightforward to follow for a non-tech wizard like me.
Would recommend

Security Shutter Ltd.

Very easy and straight forward app, excellent work guys!
We use it now for all of our marketing campaigns instead of mailchimp
www.securityshutter.ca

joe sun co

Brilliant app, easy to use for a beginner and the templates look clean and professional. Definitely recommend as an awesome alternative to mailchimp. thanks guys!

TheFogDoctors

incredible!!! very simple to use with a good step by step guide. lots of custom options to choose from. definitely recommend

CATOPIAN

I just drafted my first campaign with Omnisend. It was easy to use, no unnecessary complications and nice simple templates. Given that I'm still using the free version, I couldn't wish for any better.

Express Millennial

i love the marketing technique!! it make is so much easier to make an email marketing. i just sent my first email and lets see how willl do

BALDICCI

Perfect I love it........................................................................................

colormeglam

I dont usually leave reviews but this has to be by far the best email marketing app! As a beginner im not great at navigating through email apps, however this app is very user friendly. I used mailchimp before this, and i barely sent emails. I switched over after mailchimp stopped working. Thank you for making it easy for us beginners!

MAVEN & I

I am new to Omnisend but so far I have found their support team very responsive and helpful. I like the simplicity of the product and believe this is going to help me create better marketing.

Le Petit Pain

I just used this app to send out my first campaign. It was really easy to use and I could preview it before sending unlimited times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 265 266