Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

ApolloHOU

Omnisend is super simple to use and yields fantastic results. The ability to add a pop-up to your store to get new subscribers is priceless. If you throw in a coupon for your store on sign-up the conversion rate is pretty great! The analytics are fantastic, and the user interface is very easy to use. It pays for itself each month in a fraction one newsletter/campaign.

MD

After watching the short instruction videos, I was able to set up the auto campaigns. Looking forward to segmentation and retargeting. Highly recommend.

SkinHavenRX

I'm really new at having a Shopify store and this app, but I've already gotten sales just doing a not so glamourous email & a couple of auto senders. That's HUGE!

PrayUp BossUp GoalUp

I love this app! It has been extremely user friendly and easy to navigate through initial setup of automations and forms.

Ari Belle Estilos

I`m staring promoting my online store, and I`m making the configuration by myself and with Omnisend, I did many things regarding Messaging and its Very easy to understand and to it by yourself. 100% recommended

Proud Fox Tattoo

I do like the app. It has a very beautiful design. It is very userfriendly and easy to use. The support is amazing and very fast. And I think the free version of the app is very generous and makes it easy for beginners to get started. I recommend the app!

apsanil

I like it very much, it helps me a lot, it allows more customers to return to my shop, I will continue to use it

Frederick Kinski

The app is great, but there are people working at the company that make it an even better experience. Highly Recommended.

Qrucifix

Wish I could say any bad words... but can't. I am pleased and it rarely happens so. Thank you for the support when it was needed.

Flaunt Me

This app is amazing! The omni academy has videos that walk you through the process (right to the point)! Same day I signed up I started creating automation series quickly with ease! No coding needed! I've used Mailchimp & Privy prior to Omni and it just wasn't right for me. I'm so glad I found Omni!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 354 355