Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Crafted Mockups

I installed this app and I'm using the free version which is more than enough to get started with all the basic marketing needs! Awesome UI, great customer service... Much better than MailChimp in my opinion!
Great job guys :)

Artemissiashop

I am only using the free version of this app as we are just starting out our business. The app works beautifully and intergrates really well with Shopify. The pricing for the paid versions seems reasonable. I had tried other apps but I found this was really simple to use. The templates available enable me to create beautiful emails.

heysoulsister.br

Great app. It really helps with all email marketing job we would need in our store and also the live vision about what is happenning in the store is amazing.

Omnikado

J'ai déjà utilisé cette application au passé et maintenant je suis de retour, je la trouve excellente et je la recommande. merci

Zenimba

I used orderly email and Sendinblue first but this app Omnisend is much better and fulfills my needs.

Odostick

Easy and effective ! All I expected, I thank the team very much. No matter you are a pro or a beginner, I recommend Omnisend to everyone !

MAZKmasks

super app i would like to recommend it. also great support. even free plan i s super amazing. thanks you

Stellari

I tested out 10 different email marketing systems and Omnisend was the overall best in terms of price, automations, and features. There's a few things I wish they had compared to others (Facebook integration is pretty expensive) but the customer support completely makes up for it. I'm pretty happy with them. If you don't need FB segmentation or analytics that go past 18 months, this is the best one for sure.

LUSHIE

So much value for free trial. Effective and easy to use. Especially love the live view feature as we can see what visitors are doing in our website

Minty Lights

Really Simple To Use Unlike Other Email Marketing Apps. Omnisend walks me through everything to complete my email marketing tasks. Highly Reccomend 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 334 335