Drive sales on autopilot
Recover abandoned carts, reactivate lost customers and engage them throughout their lifecycle using email, SMS, push and more channels.
Get started in minutes
Skip the tedious work with our single-click Shopify integration, email templates & automatic product import. Easy migration from Mailchimp.
50% discount for new users
In these turbulent times, we're here to help: upgrade to the Standard Plan with 50% off the first 2 months with the code: INTHISTOGETHER50X2
About Omnisend Email Marketing
Join fellow Shopify merchants that have trusted their email and marketing automation to top rated app Omnisend. Our marketing automation platform connects your ecommerce business with potential and existing customers across multiple channels: email, SMS, Facebook, Google, and others.
50% OFF to our Standard plan
Amid these difficult times, Omnisend is standing with you. Any new customer looking to upgrade to the Standard Plan will receive 50% off the first 2 months with the code: INTHISTOGETHER50X2.
Drive sales at scale across multiple channels
Marketing automation is all about sending anticipated and relevant messages at the right time. We take it a step further - add SMS messages into your automated workflows. You can then follow up by syncing your subscribers segments to Google and Facebook ads.
Capitalize on pre-built automation workflows that you need to set up only once
- Welcome - greet your shoppers and introduce your brand right after signup.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery - win back lost orders by reaching your shoppers that have abandoned their shopping cart
- Confirmation - send branded and automatic order, shipment and cancellation confirmations.
- Post-Purchase - reactivate your customers with a series of messages designed to drive repeat sale.
Use robust segmentation
Eliminate the guesswork with our flexible customer segmentation including segments based on shopping and email campaign behavior. Put your data to work and send highly targeted messages that meet your customers' buying intent and expectations.
Choose how to grow your subscriber list
Turn your visitors into subscribers with our mobile-friendly and fully customizable signup forms:
- Signup boxes - place an always-visible and non-intrusive signup widget so that your visitors can opt-in at any time.
- Popups - assign rules and decide which visitors get a popup invitation, including when and where.
- Wheel of Fortune - award your visitors with a prize in exchange for their email address.
- Landing pages - customize dedicated landing pages to any of your marketing campaign needs.
We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. We’re available 24/7.
Try all Omnisend features free for 14-days trial. After 14-days, you decide whether to keep paid features or keep using our Free plan that help you grow.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Paid plans starting from $16/mo, based on number of subscribers.
Most recent reviews
Great :) Easy to use! Easy interface and great integration with Shopify! Customer service very helpful!
I was looking for an email marketing app after migrating my website to shopify. Went with omnisend because of the great ratings. I've been trying salvage my decision and put this app to good use for 2 weeks now - but it's really just under-equipped and overpriced.
Basic features that were available for free with my previous CRM, like choosing which days of the week automation emails go out, are not available on omnisend. I now have important promotional mails that will go out on Sunday, when nobody opens or reads them, and I can do absolutely nothing about it.
I can't see which email workflows my contacts have gone through, and which emails they've received. I've had customers go through multiple sequences concurrently and receive multiple emails, because of the limited logic in the automation workflows, and the inability to see who's being sent what in which workflow.
These are just a couple of examples of issues with this app. I could go on and on about other areas sorely in need of improvement. I got in touch with the support team twice, and all I got was that they'd raise this 'as feedback to the product team'. No workarounds, no concrete followups.
And the worst part is that I have to pay between USD30-USD99 for this, when I could get all the features, plus more for a fraction of the price on other platforms - like activecampaign, sendinblue or mailchimp + zapier.
I don't know how this app is rated 4.8 stars. Either people review it too quickly before they get to the features, or they just need a very basic email marketing app to send out simple campaigns (in which case there are a ton of free options out there).
Each marketing platform is different. We call Omnisend all in one app, considering other apps in the market, our pricing remains very competitive. Here is what we offer on a regular Standard plan:
- Email & SMS campaigns, campaign booster, and A/B testing
- A variety of signup forms you can put on your website, including a landing page to share on social networks
- Automated email & SMS workflows with the possibility to include both channels in one flow
- Splits in automation and A/B test for splits, which helps to test, what content works best for your audience, which channels perform best, and a lot more!
- Extremely fast and robust segmentation that updates dynamically.
- Various reports to help you track the performance of your workflows, campaigns, a click map, and more.
We understand that you were specifically looking for a couple of features we currently do not support. Nevertheless, we hope you can find the benefits of the features that we do offer and make good use of those. Serge has reached out to you with some recommendations and a workaround for your case.
The Omnisend Team
Cashmere Red by Michelle Collette
I used this app for my new website to maximize abandoned carts and follow up with possible clients. Very easy to link to online store. User friendly.