Omnistar Affiliate Software

Omnistar Affiliate Software

by Omnistar Affiliate Software

Increase traffic and sales with affiliate software made easy

Dogmammasorganicdogtreats

Great app, great value, it was easy to install, and many many features. The support staff was fantastic! Arlen was great...I was able to talk with him on the phone and he went through my enti site with me, answered all my questions and helped me fine tune everything. excellent customer service

Living Healthier Longer Llc

Arlen was excellent. He took the time to explain, and teach on how to use the software. Presented well, and again impressed with the time and care taken to make sure we understood and had our questions answered.

Sweetpotato Awesome

Arlen R. was quite helpful over the phone today as he patiently answered a whole number of questions I had...customer service has been excellent thus far. It has been fairly easy to integrate into to Shopify.

Pictom Senc

What else can I say except ...perfect! Super service! Unbeatable

Jessbaby77

As I test out affiliate programs, I have had some of the best support from Arlen at OSI Omnipoint. I am not sure I will be able to use the service, due to a specific feature that may not yet be available, but outside of that a 30 min screensharing with support got me familiar with the system fast.

Buceplant Com

Very easy to setup and use. Ended up not going with Omnistar for other reasons, but the support I got from them was great. Even got a follow up call after canceling.

Nakd Hair Extension Plus Lace Wigs

The customer service I received was excellent. All of my questions were answered and I was shown exactly how to navigate through the system with my shopify integration. I would most definitely recommend it to a friend.

Lily Home

Many thanks Arlen for giving me so great service. Thanks you for helping me integrating your software on Shopify.

Li Mei Chu
Patternmage.com

Pureairaroma Com

Thank you Arlen! at OSI Affiliate Support
Helping me with my affiliate program. You made the setup to get everything up and running very easy and understanding how to use the affiliate software. Plus installing the software with my shopify store was no problem at all with your help.
PureAirAroma.com
John Elliott

Telomind

Great functionality and awesome customer support - thanks Arlen! Having reviewed so many affiliate software options this is the only one which can provide the detailed functionality we need for this particular project - and at a fair price.