Omnivore

Omnivore

by City Beach Software

Sell on eBay, Amazon, Catch and Trade Me

The Hippie House

I am still on the free trial stage but have got everything set up now and the software is much better than what I've used in the past. The ability to list on catch, amazon and eBay is also extremely helpful; much cheaper than having individual apps for each!

Further more the support I've received from Fern is above and beyond. Not only super friendly but extremely helpful as well. She has contacts within eBay and contacted them directly in regards to an issue we had with them. No other app support team has done that for us before and when I try and contact eBay directly myself I could never resolve the issue as if you've dealt with them in the past you'll know their support team for sellers is pretty horrible.

Anyway if you're a complex eCommerce store with multiple marketplaces then I highly recommend this software!

The Watch Factory Australia

We use this app to sell on the Catch Marketplace. Integration was easy and their team were extremely supportive at the start. Omnivore has been a godsend in integrating Catch with Omnivore with the syncing of orders and products. There have been a fair few issues, bugs and errors and ongoing support has been mixed.

Perfume Clearance Centre

I have found this app very easy to use and has performed well since we started using it around 18 months ago. More importantly, the customer service from the company has been faultless from day one - they respond quickly and often go out of their way to resolve difficulties that may arise from time to time with the marketplaces we sell in. 10 out 10 in my opinion.

The Fight Factory

Would highly recommend this APP. We have tried several different software options and APPS with none of them really working well for our complex setup. This is the only App that has ticked all the boxes and actually worked as described. It has saved us many hours of listing time across multiple selling platforms. The inventory sync works very well across all of our selling platforms plus our bricks and mortar retail store. Support has been very responsive and l would rate as very good. Very happy so far. Thanks

NZ Gift Hutt

I had a lot of problems with this app. I had to have a lot of help to get started with Trade Me and I was never able to get onto eBay.
A total waste of money! Please avoid

Industrie Music

it looks like this is going to be their first Review.

Customer Support is okay, nothing special don't expect a reply for a few days and don't expect a clear answer only short one-liners to fob you off.

But the deal breaker is the way they charge fees and invoicing.

You will get an invoice in AUD only to be billed in USD so 1% of your total orders, if it was billed in AUD is okay but it's not you're slugged in USD via the Shopify.

This is very sneaky stay away