Marketplace Listing automation
Automate the creation of listings on marketplaces and Google Smart Shopping and keep them in sync with Shopify in real time
Order Fulfilment from Shopify
Orders from marketplaces are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfilment with your existing processes
Optimise, change product data
Change product data (e.g price, title, description) in marketplace listings without changing it in Shopify
Acerca de Omnivore
Omnivore helps you sell more
WANT TO REACH NEW AUDIENCES AND DRIVE MORE ONLINE SALES?
Sell more on Australia and New Zealand’s leading Marketplaces and Google Smart Shopping with Omnivore. Omnivore makes it quick and easy to:
- List and sell your products on Marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Catch, Kogan, MyDeal, TheMarket and Trade Me
- Reach millions of shoppers actively searching for your products with Google Smart Shopping Campaigns
Omnivore will automatically create and update listings on the marketplaces of your choice and Google Smart Shopping campaigns. Orders will be automatically sent back to your Shopify store for fulfilment. Listings, stock levels and orders are all synced with your Shopify store.
Install the Omnivore plugin for a quick and easy way to connect and sell on:
- Google Smart Shopping
- The Market New Zealand
- Facebook/Instagram product feeds
WE MAKE SELLING MORE ON MARKETPLACES EASIER
- Choose which products you want to sell and where; Product listings are automatically created and updated
- Customise products for the marketplace. You can change the price, the title, the description, add or remove images via Omnivore without impacting Shopify
- Orders are sent to Shopify for fulfilment then once the order is shipped, we provide the update the order status on the marketplace
- Choose marketplace categories to list your products in the right place
- Don't oversell a product and get negative feedback, set up stock buffers instead
- Keep inventory synced across all channels with frequent updates to inventory
- Increase the basket size at checkout with product bundles
- Improve search rankings with custom product titles
- Merchandise your products with the right pricing and shipping options to sell more with our product group and promotions features
- Get dedicated support to help you grow your business
DRIVE MORE SALES WITH GOOGLE SMART SHOPPING
- Easy set up and management with our Dedicated Support Team
- Map your business goals to different products
- Better search results: we optimise your listings to get to the top of Google.
- Dedicated monitoring of your campaign performance (valued at $500/month)
- Stop wasting money promoting out of stock products
- We also support Local inventory ads
- Smart Shopping is currently available for AU and NZ only
Omnivore helps you sell more in the leading Australian and New Zealand marketplaces and via Google Smart Shopping campaigns. We work closely with marketplaces and sales channels to get you set up and selling.
Se integra con
- google shopping
Precio 30 días de prueba gratis
USD$74.95/month or 1% of sales, whichever is greater
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD.
** Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
Reseñas más recientes
This App is Awesome! 30 day Free Trial is amazing! Take advantage of that! We use this app for Google Smart Shopping and Omnivore makes the process SUPER EASY! We love the dashboard and easy user interface. The Support from Fern & Gareth has been outstanding! Total 5 Star App! Do yourself a favour and add Omnivore to your Shopify store.
Best Fitness Equipment
The app works very well and across different marketplaces, which is great as it reduces the amount of work for each individual integration. And best of all, any small issues that may come up during the integration are promptly answered and fixed by a very efficient support team.
ToyRoo - Magical World of Toys!
The team doesn't seem to care much about the customer concerns /questions, doesn't reply to email or phone. System is working so far, but would have been great if City Beach Software can answer customer questions.