Order Delivery Date & Pickup

Order Delivery Date Picker/Flower/Florist/Food shop/Bakery

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CREM Gelato

Location Philippines

This app is so simple yet very effective! It helps to clear customer objections and set customer expectations on when they want to have their orders before they hit checkout. The support is top notch-- quick replies and, like the app, simply gets the job done. Scenario: They helped me custom-fit the date and time picker to suit the overall website branding. While being pushy to their limits, they did not hesitate to provide workarounds to meet my goal which is a true hallmark of a good team. Look no further; forget thinking twice (saves you time, trust me) to try this app because not only is it light on the pocket, honestly there's no better options out there anyway. Thanks heaps to the BirdChime team, I wish you all the best. Great job!!! Happy customer, 100/100!

Floralessence

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Amazing app, they had someone to help me add the calendar in and make changes to suit my look and needs. Very Very great service highly recommend.

Lovinglaundryusa

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The app was very user friendly and took less time than most to setup and get going. Very intuitive. Tech support was topnotch and talked me through every aspect of the app. Super responsive. Great experience.

Sweet T’s Cookie Company

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've used another app to help me manage my delivery and local pickups and was not satisfied... This app and the customer service I've received is the best I've seen so far well worth the fee. The App is visually appealing easy to use and a lifesaver! Thank You!

Montréal Premium Steaks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app to use and I recommend it alot. The help support that I'm having currently is very helping me for my store and to make it easy for me to follow up all my orders and others stuff so don't be shy to ask them some questions!

Cakes and Memories Bakeshop

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great support. Very fast and timely. They really helped me setup everything with this app. I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.

Vridhi Techno Farms Pvt Ltd

Location India

The app works smoothly without any issues. The dev team helped us set up the app the way we wanted it to perform and also helped us with a requirement we had.

JYY Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great apps & great customer service. Thanks Atinder from BirdChime, he helps us alot. Even help us on the design of the checkout page. Much appreciate.

Mr Maskking

Location Mexico

Awesome update, and works perfectly with my business model, glad i found this app, and its also been really helpful to organize deliveries.

July 11, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review.
It's been great working with you and solving your order delivery date and pickup requirements.