On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Finch JungSooNae

I had an issue setting up the app and was connected to the support guru at 3am. He solved my issue in no time. Thank you so much for great support and the great app!

Booze Buddy

Customer Service is awesome. Offered to help me to code when I faced issues. Im glad they could assist me on this.

MisterConsegna.com

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient response. The problem has been solved. thank you very much

Dragonwana

Coding novice here and the support team was available instantly to help me figure out where to place the code to make my cart page look the way I wanted it to. All good things so far, keep it up!

the1925kitchen

Very helpful and responsive support provided by the Team. The app is also easy to comprehend and use! I have installed this for three of my sites! Well done!

Get Fresh Direct

Simple App that does what it says, Great Support and happy to recommend it. Been using it successfully for months

PearofPlums

been using this app for a week now, good app, any issues are rectified almost instantly via live chat, would be better if there was a way of printing the dates on the packing slips, im sure there is a way but im not clued up enough to add codes etc lol

Cloud Meal

I tried this once, It's easy to set up and simple preview. Their support team are reachable within seconds

Hopefully it will smooth as well when I re-install it again soon :)

Cottontail Creamery

Simple interface and works as advertised. Support response was quick and efficient too. Would not hesitate to recommend it!

Anna's Flowers

We use the app for local pick ups and being able to change all the wording to fit our store was perfect! Allowed us to limit people in our store at one time and manage high volume orders!